We would recommend Lori to anyone for any design job you may have. They have a real keen eye for details and know how to make your visions a reality. -National Kitchen & Bath Board Member - Columbia River Chapter, Portland Area's Award Winning, Full Service Kitchen & Bath Designer, Brock Design Group is an award-winning interior design group and based in Portland, OR.

My mechanic's advise was to leave them in and we did. We had two big projects (bathroom renovations) and a few things we just wanted to tweak (added lighting to kitchen, replaced older items) and Brock Design Group was very flexible with everything we asked them to do. They utilized our space and gave it such elegance and warmth where we'll have such fun entertaining family and friends ! She also repurposed an unused den/office into an amazing wine room. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Indirect downward lighting provides a unique, useful lighting effect on the dock surface. Brock Design Group had researched our company to work with them on a focal dining room table for a clients home.

I can now see to drive at night! I would hire her again in a minute and I frequently recommend her firm to friends considering a remodel. The set arrived well packed (1 per box with plenty of protection). Lori looked at my space and offered spot on suggestions and design ideas that fit right into what I wanted. But you can almost near see into the future on high. Had to buy PVC pipe to put light in on the pole. Lori was professional and personable and her design ideas were innovative and simple. I mean you honestly can't beat that. The guys at Brock Entertainment made me feel sooo comfortable and my budget was met as well!

After a few pictures and some text conversation, a new light was sent out.... My dock installer put two of these on my dock, however one failed about 2-3 weeks later.

The bulbs, though clearly no high-end ones, work very well. BER - Amazon customer service stepped in, but the seller continues to place blame on the installer or carrier. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2020. Completed just prior to a visit by the President of the United States, this hisotrical room has since been used by a second President of the United States, two Secretaries of Defense and many other prominent American and foreign leaders. The Solar Underglow Lights for Brock Docks is designed to fit Brock Dock Brand Post covers or 3.5" OD post covers or post. If you are considering using the services of a designer, Lori, and her team have my highest recommendation! Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Most importantly they helped us stay within our budget! Installed … Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2020. Their record of performance is outstanding. Our team consists of a network of trained, ethical, and talented professionals that we trust and have worked with for many years. For that reason, I am giving her 4 stars instead of 5. I have assisted her with supplying fixtures for her projects. Their hands-on, personal approach to our remodel was exactly the kind of partnership we needed for such a big project. Loved the way it was packed because I thought it might arrive broke since boxes get tossed around in truck. She was an excellent problem solver, with a sharp attention to detail, and came up with clever ideas for quite a few challenging design problems. I contacted LakeLite to seek out a solution and I was very pleasantly suprised. Lori was always professional, friendly, and truly cares for her clients needs. Nice upgrade, nice and clear, good quality, easy to install, comes with bulbs for the headlights but not the side markers if anyone was wondering.

Very easy to install also.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We love our new kitchen and are recommending her services to friends in our neighborhood. So very glad I did!

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We wanted it open, bright, and updated.

Lori proposed a few ideas before we selected a partial chimney removal in the remodel plan. Craftsman Design and Renovation enjoyed working with Brock Design Group on a home remodeling project.

The install was easy.

115 customer reviews of The Brock Agency. It is not necessary to remove bumper cover. The bulbs are included but are not Sylvania. Thank you for asking! Thanks a lot, Lori! It is just a work car so it doesn't really matter as much what it looks like, so they will be fine. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. These are as easy as they come to install and the lenses are crystal clear. Received them 2 days before promised delivery date. I can see again ! We have recommended to many friends and neighbors without any hesitation. Worked out perfect. The OEM headlight got worse the more time passed. Advantages of LED Headlights.

This meant we needed a round 3.5” OD marine grade light cap. They expect the customer to pay for labor remove both lights to box up and send back for a refund. These lights are well built and function as advertised.

Devastating!

The jobs came in on time and under budget. Brock Replacement Driver and Passenger Set Halogen Headlights... Brock Replacement Driver and Passenger Set Halogen Headlights Headlights Compatible with 2010-2013 SRX. She is now helping us pick out carpet, counter tops, floor coverings and paint colors, and later will help us pick out furniture. The included bulbs may be fine, but these lights are such a great deal that the bulbs cant be very expensive ones. This is our second order. Best Brock Headlights Reviews Opting for a Brock headlights may be perplexing.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Great combination of knowledge and execution; listens to customers needs & does an excellent job of matching the parameters of the project to those needs. (And yes, I do believe that Cadillac should have a recall on these and class action suits are in order BUT in the mean time, I will have headlights. As for the headlights- they are new and they perform as expected from new headlights. Lori supplied guidance in the selection of finishes and styles, and had infinite patience with a tricky stereo cabinet design, all the while keeping in mind our taste, budget and wants and needs. Lori Brock is a consummate professional and a diverse and creative designer. She is so approachable and her ideas were so on target! I would hire her again and will recommend her to others. I also recommend that you purchase high quality bulbs seperately if you want maximum visibility. I built this patio because i kept getting flooded from the heavy rains

In the end we took the "forced opportunity" to make some upgrades to our house.

She clearly has an eye for design and on top of that understands the functionality of a space and how it can be best utilized based on a person's needs. With her help and expertise, we now have an amazing kitchen that we love.