[1] As a child, his parents got divorced and he grew up in Thailand with his maternal relatives, while his father is currently living in Washington, D.C. in the United States.

He debuted as an actor in the movie Love Say Hey back in 2016. Kpop Discographies While 2Gether may be a BL series, his passion for giving his best to the acting craft is immense and authentic. Zodiac Sign: Capricorn [50][51] This caused an online uproar from Chinese fans and led him to apologize. Poll: Who owned SECRET NUMBER’s “Got That Boom” era? Post was not sent - check your email addresses! He would have fights Next time there will be no mistake like this again", "Nnevvy: Chinese troll campaign on Twitter exposes a potentially dangerous disconnect with the wider world", "How a Photo Sparked a Twitter War Between Chinese Nationalist Trolls and Young Thais", "Chinese nationalists and Thai meme-creators face off on Twitter", "China-Thailand coronavirus social media war escalates", "GMM files reports vs fans spreading malicious comments against their artists", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Vachirawit_Chiva-aree&oldid=984756690, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "คนนั้นต้องเป็นเธอ" (Kon Nan Taung Pen Tur), This page was last edited on 21 October 2020, at 22:29. All Rights Reserved. him when he goes to school or work. As most often the case, the two young men become close and we can only predict what is about to happen next. Top Asian Dramas and Movies You’ve Always Wanted to watch 2019 Sebelum dibicarakan karena perannya dalam 2gether, ia juga sempat menjadi perbincangan saat menjadi peran Peng (muda) dalam serial televisi My Ambulance (2019). [6], Vachirawit completed his lower secondary education at Suankularb Wittayalai School and upper secondary education at Triam Udom Suksa School. Do you know more facts about him? Thanks a lot!

Meet bright Girlfriend the one who leading actor of 2Gether The Series. Vachirawit (Bright) Chiva-aree Profile; Vachirawit (Bright) Chiva-aree Facts Kemudian ia mengambil Program Teknik Bahasa Inggris Thammasat (TEPE) di bawah naungan Fakultas Teknik Universitas Thammasat. Bright memiliki darah Amerika. Be my mistake - The 1975 #brightliveinhisroom, A post shared by Bright (@bbrightvc) on Aug 8, 2019 at 7:15pm PDT, Streetcar - daniel caesar #brightliveinhisroom, A post shared by Bright (@bbrightvc) on Jul 25, 2019 at 2:25am PDT.

– He says he can’t live without his phone because he got used it having it with him Well, apart from what they described “kilig” storyline, one of the lead actors of the show is currently taking over the internet. – Fans really admire his looks, especially his lips. 136 – with below companion video clip: His modeling also gives way to casting for music videos. too bright A post shared by Bright (@bbrightvc) on Apr 7, 2020 at 1:30am PDT . Halaman ini terakhir diubah pada 8 Agustus 2020, pukul 16.02.

Part 2/2 [Opinion] – Psycho Milk, Biodata Aktor Thailand Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree | Diani Opiari, 2Gether เพราะเราคู่กัน the series – Episode 3 [Review] – Psycho Milk, A closer look at 2Gether, the Series: Discussing different Points of view + recommending Byulsarang – Psycho Milk, 10 x 10 – Ten actors, Ten stories [Vol 1] – Psycho Milk, 2Gether เพราะเราคู่กัน the series (2020) – Psycho Milk.

– His dad is American. – He says G-Dragon is one of his role models.

01 Official by True4U ]", "Love Songs Love Series ตอน เราและนาย EP.1 [1/5]", "Love Songs Love Series ตอน จะรักหรือจะร้าย EP.1 [1/5]", "Love Songs Love Series ก็เคยสัญญา EP.1 [1/4]", "โตแล้ว...Come มอญ (สวัสดีเมืองมอญ) [EP.135] วันที่ 19 มกราคม 2562", "รักฉุดใจนายฉุกเฉิน My Ambulance – EP.1 (FULL HD) – นาดาว บางกอก", "ถูกที่ถูกเวลา...จังหวะชีวิต ไบร์ท วชิรวิชญ์", "#คั่นกู "เพราะเราคู่กัน 2gether The Series" เป็นกระแส ตั้งแต่ทีเซอร์ล่าสุด คั่นกู EP1 รอดู ไบร์ทวิน #สารวัตร #ไทน์คนชิค", "เตรียมตัวพบกับ 4 วันจันทร์สุดพิเศษที่คุณจะ...", "Hit Thai BL series '2gether' to release 5 special episodes", "Bedroom Audio - กอดไม่ได้ (Official MV)", "ปีศาจ OST.

Vachirawit Chiva-aree (วชิรวิชญ์ ชีวอารี) is a Thai-American actor, host and model under GMMTV.

– His favorite romantic movie is “About Time”. View this post on Instagram .

He is quite the musician as well. [7][8][9][10], In early April 2020, Vachirawit was embroiled in a controversy after he liked a photo from a Thai photographer on Twitter which considered Hong Kong as a country. This site uses cookies to guarantee its high functionality. Desperate for someone who can act his “pretend boyfriend”, Tine has contracted Sarawat so he can ward off the unwanted advances of a persistent gay admirer. Ever since the enhanced community quarantine has been implemented in most parts of the Philippines, people have been constantly glued to their screens — watching films and TV shows after another. – The first pet he ever had was a hamster. – His favorite place other than his room is his living room.

Roop Thong (รูปทอง) | 2018 – Ekkarat Birth Name: Vachirawit Chiva-aree (วชิรวิชญ์ ชีวอารี) (He says it’s really hard.) Blood Type: –

Vachirawit Chiva-aree (Thai: วชิรวิชญ์ ชีวอารี; born 27 December 1997) , better known by his nickname Bright (Thai: ไบร์ท), is a Thai actor, host and model of Chinese and American descent. View this post on Instagram . – Edited by TheFNGee Up Close and Personal Born 12 December 1997, Vachirawit displays a passion for music and landscape photography. His dad manages a music school and has a music artist for an uncle. – His favorite Korean song is “instagram” by DEAN. Vachirawit Chivaare (bahasa Thai: วชิร วิ ช ญ์ ชีว อารี; dikenal sebagai Bright (Thailand: ไบร์ท), (lahir 27 Desember 1997; umur 22 tahun) adalah aktor Thailand keturunan Thailand-China, dan Amerika.Meski belum banyak dikenal, nyatanya ia sudah sering wara-wiri di layar televisi Thailand.

Bright started in the entertainment business at the age of 15. © 2020 ABS-CBN Corporation. – He has loved fishing ever since he was a kid. – He loves K-Pop. He debuted as an actor starring in Love Say Hey back in 2016. [1] He is best known for his leading role as Sarawat in 2gether: The Series and Still 2gether (both in 2020), which brought him to international prominence. Others also called for a boycott of 2gether: The Series, a television series where he is one of the lead actors.

https://youtu.be/nWQfZpuC0z4BRIGHT AND NNEVVY COMPILATION VIDEOS PART 3 https://youtu.be/w5Bma40tEo8SARAWATINE EXIST.BUT BRIGHTWIN IN REAL LIFE DOESN'T EXIST ☹️#NNEVVY#Bbrightvc #BrightWin #2GetherTheSeries #WinBright#Sawarat#Tine #SarawaTine

– Kprofiles.com, (Special thanks to: Soyeon is my wife but I cheat), Do you like Bright?

– His favorite song to listen to at 3 am is “3:00 AM” by Finding Hope. This explains why he is fluent in both Thai and English. But did you know that he’s also into sports? He hosted a teen variety show called Strawberry Krubcake for 3 years. Bright Vachirawit lahir pada 27 Desember 1997, di Provinsi Nakhon Pathom, Thailand. Love Say Hey (รักบอกเฮ้) | 2016 – Tae, Bright Drama Series: But why are fans hooked on this particular show? – He says he’d like a dog for his kids and a cat for himself. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Selain itu, ia juga suka bermain sepakbola sebagai hobi juga.

A post shared by Bright (@bbrightvc) on Mar 1, 2020 at 1:58am PST. Bright or Sarawat Guntithanon who plays opposite Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn who takes on the role of the equally good-looking Tine in the hit BL series. Poll: Whose part in AUTOMATIC is your favorite. I've been a movie reviewer since 2007. Meet bright Girlfriend the one who leading actor of 2Gether The Series. I mean what's wrong with me, Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree, a good-looking guy and I know not that half bad to be a bachelor but maybe faith does have plans for me. – He prefers the moon over the sun. MAYA AWARDS 2020 [17 รางวัลมหาชน]", "Thais Show How to Beat China's Online Army", "i'm feel so sorry about my thoughtless retweet too , i only saw the pictures and did not read the caption clearly.

Ia sangat suka bermain musik dan menggubah musik. Birthday: December 27, 1997 The TV series starring Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree and Win Metawin Opasiamkajor premiered in Thailand on February 21. My Ambulance (รักฉุดใจนายฉุกเฉิน) |2019 – Peng [Young] He initially took up the Thammasat English Programme of Engineering (TEPE) under the Faculty of Engineering of Thammasat University but decided to pursue instead a bachelor's degree in marketing (international program) at Bangkok University.

In case you didn’t know, Boy Love shows (popularly known to fans as BL) explore the romance between two male characters.

Kpop Group of the Week (1st Week of November 2020). This website and its content are copyrighted by Psycho Milk © 2012-2020.

All rights reserved. 2Gether the series is his first BL drama.

– He really likes OFFONOFF especially their song “bath”. – He has done drag before. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post.

2gether: The Series airs on Thailand’s GMM. [54] Among which was a retweet in relation to a conspiracy theory about COVID-19 and a 2017 Instagram post where Vachirawit called her a "cute Chinese girl" to which she replied, "This is Taiwanese girl style." – If he could collaborate with any singer it’d either be Jennie (BLACKPINK) or DEAN.

[55][56], On 25 June 2020, GMM Grammy, the parent company of GMMTV where he is a talent, dispatched lawyers to the Technology Crime Suppression Division to file lawsuits against social media users accused of propagating malicious posts about him. – He says he’d love to be able to dance to EXO‘s “Love Shot”. – His favorite color is black. He attended Thammasat University under the Faculty of Engineering and is currently studying Marketing at Bangkok University.

– His favorite cartoon character is Baki. | 23:00 น.

Reports and recent interviews indicate that Bright was a competitive student who was selected to join other like-minded youth to participate in a special class designed for gifted and talented. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window). studying Marketing at Bangkok University.

Born on December 22, 1997 in Nakhon Pathom Province in Thailand, the 22-year-old heartthrob is of Thai and American descent. to do when someone hits on him. Social Death Vote (โซเชียล เดธ โหวต) | 2018 – Day

| source |, You can join Bright in celebrating his acting career, passion, and hobbies via social media – Twitter | Instagram. They’ve been together for 3 years. Weight: 73 kg (160 lbs) Bright Facts: We did some digging about this rising star and found some pretty interesting stuff about him. Acting as a way of living – Profile from Sudsapda (a Thai lifestyle magazine). Love Songs Love Series: Rao Lae Nai (Love Songs Love Series: ตอน เราและนาย) | 2018 – Bright He also listens to South Korean R&B artist DeanTRBL. – He likes to train in Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) I Sea U (ฉันเห็นคุณ) | 2018 –  Peter, Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web.