The couple tied the knot on 9 October 2004. Family, Parents, Siblings.

At DePauw, he became a member of the Xi Chapter of the Sigma Chi fraternity. Being together, the love birds are blessed with two children Paul Francis Baier and Daniel Baier.

Bret made headlines in June 2020 when he listed his luxurious property in Washington, D.C., for $7.9 million. If I feel like watching one day, I do.

He was also seen in Fox News @ Night, Fox News Sunday, Media Buzz, House of Cards, The Kennedy Show, and many more. Deepest condolences, Bret. Bret Baier's father, Bill, died of cancer in September 2020. YouTube Star Carli Bybel Is Mourning the Loss of Her Father, Meet the Kaplans, the Father-Son Motorcycle Duo Featured on 'Kaplan America'. #RIP Dad," Bret captioned one of his latest Instagram posts. Back in 2019, they celebrated their 15 years of togetherness. Bret started his professional career in television with a local station in Rockford, Illinois.

He enjoys playing video games with his friends and following the Washington Capitols.

He must have been so proud of you," wrote Fin Gomez, a White House Producer for CBS News. As Bret explained in a previous interview with Market Watch, it was his dad who taught him the importance of having a strong work ethic. We must show our humanity and even if they don’t. frankoamerican wrote Hi Bret, I lost my father 3 weeks ago to cancer. zonagail51’s wrote Bret so sorry to hear of your Father’s passing. Bret Baier: Early Life, Childhood, and Education. And his estimated net worth is around $16 million. John Okoro, is a Seasoned Journalist, scriptwriter, Movie producer/Director and Showbiz consultant. Learn how your comment data is processed. Bret Baier on FOX has lost his father. Daniel Bret Baier was born July 10, 2010 and is a healthy, active child. Our heartfelt condolences and prayers to your family. " "After beating cancer once-my Dad sadly lost his long battle yesterday. Moreover, in 1998 after sending an audition tape to Fox News, he was fired as Atlanta bureau chief. "I am so so sorry for you loss @bretbaier. Bret was born on August 4, 1970 in Rumson, NJ.

Needless to add, there are several en-suite guest rooms and a master suite with a walk-in closet and a specially-designed bathroom.

Presently, both of them are enjoying their married life by balancing their professional life.

Bret, as one of the renowned journalists, might have pocketed a handsome amount of money throughout his career. All 199,852 died ALONE, prohibited from saying ‘goodbye’ & prohibited from holding hands with family, Bret Baier needs to think about that the next time Bret defends #TrumpVirus, — Trump_is_Impeached_4Life_&_Beyond (@getreal2) September 15, 2020. Please share civil responses. Moreover, due to his hard work, he also has pocketed some awards. Bill Baier Death – Dead : Bill Baier Obituary : Fox News Bret Baier Father has died. We're sending our condolences to Bret Baier and his family during this trying time. After that, he joined WRAL-TV, then. rsk060 wrote I am so sorry for your loss, Bret. He is married to his long time girlfriend, Amy Baier.

https://t.co/Gb0riPHCL9. Prayers for you and your family," wrote Scott Walker, the Former Governor of Wisconsin. Furthermore, he belongs to a mixed ethnic background of German and Irish. Then in 2008, he replaced the Brit Hume for the post of an anchor of Special Report. He is a 2018 He has a degree in Political Science and Mass Communication. Bret Baier Father has died, according to the following statements posted on social media on September 15. CONTACT CELEBRITIES DEATHS : 38 MARKET ROAD, ABA, ABIA STATE NIGERIA E-MAIL: jookco @ gmail.com, Bret Baier Father has died, according to the following statements posted on social media on, Obituaries – See Which Celebrity Died Today. It went very fast which actually was a blessing. Did '90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way' Star Ariela Stay in Ethiopia with Biniyam? mattricker5 wrote So sorry, Bret. I normally don’t, other than prime time, but I wanted to see Bret Baier’s segment on Dana’s show since his father just died yesterday.

Bret is a happily married man. I also was thankful the end was quick and was lucky to be able to say goodbye. Fox News Chief Political Anchor and show host Bret Baier took it to Instagram on Tuesday, Sept. 15., 2020 to share devastating news with his followers. As he revealed, his father, Bill, has died of cancer. He was raised Catholic. Prayers to you and your beautiful familia. Baier was born in Rumson, New Jersey to a family of mixed German and Irish origins. He was raised with his brother Tim Baier. Prayers for you and your Family. However, he got his permanent anchor on 5 January 2009. It is a blessing he didn’t suffer. He is the son of Pat Baier and Bill Baier.

After that, he went to Green Castle, Indiana DePauw University. I lost my Dad to liver cancer it is horrible. In 2017 he honored form Fox news with the Taishoff Award for Excellence in Broadcast Journalism, which is known to be the most prestigious award in journalism. Bret is blessed with decent body measurement where he stands tall at a decent height of feet 10 inches and weighs about 7 kilograms.