I know it’s a random ass language but do you know of any Hebrew speaking ones. They produce feature journalism in a video format. Bloody hell. Afroitalian Souls: (partially subtitled in English) A look at the Afro-Italian world: discovering the souls that compose us, with the aim of exhibiting black excellence in Italy. Video about video games. Recommended video: LA VERITÀ DEGLI ITALIANI BIANCHI VS LE VERITÀ DEI NERI ITALIANI | SMONTIAMO I LUOGHI COMUNI. My frankness is the exit door from your comfort zone. Laughter, ideas and plans are shared until everyone agrees that it would be a sadness to be strangers to each other again. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, BreadTube is the place for the new wave of creators, journalists and artists making high-quality content that goes against the prevailing winds of the internet. So for once, rather than being passive in the face of this assault, let's play with it. Point de vue social: Information and awareness-raising association in the medico-social and personal assistance organizations in general.

"A pavement in the pond": program addressing the major themes of feminism. To understand the complexity of current and future issues in our world. Read the bread book, Press J to jump to the feed. Focus on the criminal justice system, public security and social rights.

coutoentrelesdents: Everything is common / anarchy.

ND is Neuro divergent and not non denominational. We are non-binary. Thomas Gauthier: Quebecian. Demos Kratos: Hi everyone and welcome to Kratos Demos! Thank you! Here is my compiled list so far, and please, if there are any other breadtubers you’d like to share, please leave it in the comments so I can update and expand this list!!! Here i script animate play this is a remix of The Other CitizenFoffie Channel i got hac... Hello everyone! La Licorne Chinoise: Who reads the serious descriptions ??

Korean non-fiction story channel. Angry waifu: Talking about japanimation and mangas. Anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-antifa. Politics channel made from a place of honesty and ignorance... and the Left! Freeda is the voice of the new generation of women, Freeda is a place to talk about ourselves, Recommended video: Un uomo con la T maiuscola. Started this channel to talk about art. RevSoc TV تلفزيون الاشتراكي: (english subbtitles) القناة الرسمية لحركة الاشتراكيين الثوريين. Well edited and well-animated videos about topics related, among the various, to capitalism and democracy. nixelpixel: I draw illustrations and comics and make videos about - how I play the ukulele, cook, travel, etc. Laura Badler: Vintage passionate; Here, I have been documenting and sharing my transition from the beginning to provide help, advice and support to the Transgender community. TrashSmash: (partially subtitled in English) Reviews and debacles of various trash, myths, prejudices and delusions in one way or another common in society.

Created by two Italian girls: Grazia born in Cerignola (FG) from Nigerian parents and Bellamy born in Pavia from Ugandan / Sudanese parents. PCFF runs many programs that promote dialogue and peace, including: Dialogue Encounters - Forum members reach around 40,000 Palestinian and Israeli high school students every year.

Showing Korea through long-form storytelling, essays, videos and podcasts. Civil Rights Activist. Les couilles sur la table : Feminist podcast about manhood and masculinity; For women and men who have questions about themselves. Nota Bene: (english subtitles) The goal is to discover many topics related to history in a light and understandable way, other than with dates enumerations. Why Bread? Master List Of Left-Wing Youtube AND Podcast Channels ... BreadTube is the place for the new wave of creators, journalists and artists making high-quality content that goes against the prevailing winds of the internet. I don't really have a lot to contribute to this thread, but as a bit of a language geek who always welcomes more interesting avenues to practice her foreign languages, this makes me really happy. Fiction. Programme B: To better understand what is happening in the world, Thomas Rozec takes a current issue and submits it to those who will be able to respond. You can call me an activist, a fashion blogger or an influencer but at the end of the day, I am just a Muslim Italian girl!