When you land a slight you have to hold the side you are facing, when you land a dair/nair you have to input the other side before the attack ends, when you land a dlight you have to hold the way you are facing. A far reaching attack that grabs the opponent and sends them behind and above you for air followups. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Get kos with the active input version of attacks ? Active Input – Hold Left or Right / away from the attack. A subreddit for the 2D fighting game, Brawlhalla! 3. (Note, you can input the second directional input immediately after the first.)

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Active Input: Hold Forward – Hit with the scythe a second time for more damage and force. Scythe has active input and seems to be fairly popular, are you guys interested in seeing more weapons use this mechanic or should it be "scythe's … Press J to jump to the feed. Blaizzy, Tinix and Pajé qualify for the World Championship! All Rights Reserved. Side Light 1. It’s confusing me and I do at random but don’t know how

by Blue Mammoth | Jan 11, 2017 | LEGENDS, PATCH NOTES. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. But I really don’t understand how to use the active input for the nair dair and slight. Fixed a bug where using the stick and dpad simultaneously on one controller could lead to unintended behavior. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. If they added more active input weapons I’d cry. There are probably way more but I can't remember them. So I have recently got into the scythe. Having Active Inputs in all weapons will take away Scythes uniqueness. Active Input: Neutral – The opponent is grabbed with the scythe, pulled towards you and sent flying up and backward a short distance. Improved core server matchmaking performance. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. (Note, you can input the second directional input immediately after the first.). Thank you! Go check 'em if you want. Scythe has huge string potential and the ability of active inputs in their basic attacks. Active input is literally the reason why I hate scythe, plus the fact that it’s a string based weapon. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press J to jump to the feed. Active Input: Hold Forward – The opponent is kicked, sending him flying forward horizontally and low to the ground. So I have recently got into the scythe. It could be cooler if there's more active imput in more sigs because most é of the time sythe legends have active imput with an exception of Petra gauntlet ssig.