Want to know more about her? Don't miss any of the action! Brandon Lafell’s wife Kristen Lafell was engaged to Brandon on February 10, 2013 and got married to him on April 12, 2014. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Required fields are marked *. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. "You know, junior year we started talking," said Kristen LaFell, Brandon's wife.

He was raised mostly by his mother Joyce Hicks. He was drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the third round of the 2010 NFL Draft, and has also played for the New England Patriots where he … Because I took the creepy route and found it on the couple’s public wedding page. — Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) October 11, 2015 There’s a few things Brandon’s wife Kristen had to get caught up on. — Tom Brady wasn’t taking style advice from his wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, or head coach Bill Belichick on Wednesday. Brandon LaFell's roots begin in the Bayou City. Take five seconds to sign up for our FREE newsletter here.

By Anthony Broome Dec 23, 2016 . ... /family members when they say things like "all Black athletes and entertainers run out and get a white or non-Black wife as soon as they make money." He played football at Lamar High School in Houston, Texas. Brandon LaFell also has a ruling planet of Pluto. “We’ll open up gifts and then either dad is just chillin’ half the day and going to practice or stuff like that. Kristen LaFell married to nfl player brandon lafell. Brandon LaFell has not been previously engaged. The lights are already up on the house. Kristen is also the mom of the couple’s little girl, Jordyn. Which leads us to another little incident that Brandon’s wife Kristen must have had a laugh about. – Who’s the richest Football Player in the world? Time magazine called them “The Me Me Me Generation” because they want it all. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. During the Eighties, Berlin Wall crumbled, new computer technologies emerged and blockbuster movies and MTV reshaped pop culture. The first generation to reach adulthood in the new millennium, Millennials are the young technology gurus who thrive on new innovations, startups, and working out of coffee shops. Timothy Wright (born April 7, 1990) is a former American football tight end.He was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent in 2013. “Man, my wife (Kristen) is a big help with helping the kids understand that y’all might be on Christmas break, we might be able to go home to Houston early, spend time with family members, but daddy still gotta go to work,” LaFell said, via Cincinnati.com. Filed Under: Football Tagged With: Brandon LaFell 2015 news, Brandon LaFell baby girl, Brandon LaFell baby mama, Brandon LaFell career, Brandon LaFell children, Brandon LaFell facebook, Brandon LaFell facts, Brandon LaFell family, Brandon LaFell higilights, Brandon LaFell home, Brandon LaFell instagram, Brandon LaFell interviews, Brandon LaFell personal info, Brandon LaFell private life, Brandon LaFell social media, Brandon LaFell son, Brandon LaFell stats, Brandon LaFell super bowl 2015, Brandon LaFell teams, Brandon LaFell twitter, Brandon LaFell vs. seahawks, Brandon LaFell wedding 2014, Brandon LaFell wife and children, Brandon LaFell wife name, Brandon LaFell x factor, Kristen LaFell, Kristen LaFell baby, Kristen LaFell bio, Kristen LaFell career, Kristen LaFell children, Kristen LaFell engaged to brandon lafell, Kristen LaFell facebook, Kristen LaFell family, Kristen LaFell google+, Kristen LaFell home, Kristen LaFell house, Kristen LaFell images, Kristen LaFell info, Kristen LaFell instagram, Kristen LaFell linkedin, Kristen LaFell married to nfl player brandon lafell, Kristen LaFell myspace, Kristen LaFell occupation, Kristen LaFell patriots wags, Kristen LaFell patriots wives, Kristen LaFell photos, Kristen LaFell pics, Kristen LaFell pictures, Kristen LaFell pinterest, Kristen LaFell pregnant, Kristen LaFell profession, Kristen LaFell step-son, Kristen LaFell super bowl 2015, Kristen LaFell tumblr, Kristen LaFell twitter, Kristen LaFell videos, Kristen LaFell vimeo, Kristen LaFell vine, Kristen LaFell wedding, Kristen LaFell wiki, Kristen LaFell work, Your email address will not be published.