A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. Surname used as a given name. Save to list. 1.Jordan 2. MASCULINE FORM Brad Famous Bearer: Movie star Brad (Bradley) Pitt. ASSOCIATED WITH old english, meadow, surname, VARIANTS Bradlea, Bradlee, Bradleigh, Bradly, Bradley is a rare first name for females but a very popular surname for all people (#200 out of 150436, Top 1%).

Can Bradley be a girls name? Some people have different opinions. I think it sounds kinda cute, but not too sure about it because I don't really like unisex names which would make it one just because I named a girl Bradley. Or is it only a boys name? This is a boy name. You can sign in to vote the answer. Mine: Bradley seems wrong for a girl. I realize if I really wanted it to be it could be but I didn't know if people would like it. I realize if I wanted it to be it could be but I didn't know if people would like it. w. But if you like it- I suggest you change the spelling to like Bradlee or Bradleigh. I think it sounds kinda cute, but not too sure about it because I don't really like unisex names.

All you need is a scriptwriter somewhere to call a girl Bradley in a TV show and in a couple of years people will be questioning whether it was actually ever a boy's name. I remember a character on the show,Hey Dude named Brad and was a girl. No, just no... what the heck is wrong with people? I think it sounds kinda cute, but not too sure about it because I don't really like unisex names. It'll never be unisex and a lot of "unisex" names now aren't actually unisex they're just boys names on girls. If you had asked this question about the names Addison, McKenzie, McKenna, Cameron, Ryan, Evan, Taylor, Elliott, Ashley and so on, a good number of years ago you would have received the same response,ie, no, no, no they are all boys names, too masculine for girls etc etc. Or is it only a boys name? Bradley is a masculine name and should stay that way. Bradley: Meaning, origin, and popularity of the boy's or girl's name Bradley plus advice on Bradley and 50000 other baby names from the bestselling nameberry experts. Can Bradley be a girls name? Is Livi (Olivia) Schmid a nice name for my upcoming daughter ? Copyright © 2020 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC.

d. drmstr. From a surname and place name based on the Old English words for broad clearing and broad wood. Famous Bearer: Movie star Brad (Bradley) Pitt.

What are some of your favourite baby names? Popularity #4,418. in 2020-911. from 2019. In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Bradley is: Broad clearing in the wood. http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Bradley, http://www.behindthename.com/name/bradley. See the boy version of this name. 10 Baby Names We Hope We’ll Never See Again After 2020, This Couple Named Their Baby After Their Internet Provider, Emily Maynard Johnson Just Revealed Her Baby Girl’s Name & It’s Full of Southern Charm, These Angelic Baby Names Are Perfect for Your (Let’s Hope) Little Angel, Beautiful & Brilliant Baby Names Beginning With ‘B’. See your list. Surname used as a given name. Still have questions? What about: Bradley Girl's name meaning, origin, and popularity. What does Bradley mean?