One of the common questions I get is about how I cut out all of my pieces. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Now it makes a real statement piece for a home bar or the bourbon lover. Original Price ¥549" We clean them up and re-purpose or customize them to mark special occasions for avid Bourbon fans like you. Check out some of my favorite projects below or visit the gallery page to see pictures of all my completed projects. Perfect for your own DIY projects. State Sign Cutout Wall Art – Made from Reclaimed Bourbon Barrels, Bourbon Whiskey Barrel Head – Whiskey Lid for Crafting & DIY Projects, Be the first to review “Bourbon Whiskey Barrel Head – Whiskey Lid for Crafting & DIY Projects”. Yes! Here’s a time lapse video at 10x speed showing my process for cutting out my wood art. Great! Use as a canvas, rustic decor piece, or base for furniture. Call/text 502.509.2529 or email hello@madebyjaylane.com if you have any questions or would like to place an order. I am a woodworker and scroll saw artist that makes custom wood art, custom bourbon barrel heads, signs and more. These are perfect to hang on the wall as is or to use as a basis for your own DIY crafts and projects. DIY - bourbon whiskey barrel head project, VVAVVdVVV VVVVVVbVVVyVVVV VVBigFishWoodworks, VVAVVdVVV VVVVVVbVVVyVVVV VVredwoodburlbybuck, ¥19,231 Watch the video below to see how it works. Slats will be loose and can be fixed in place by the method of your choice. See our projects. Original Price ¥16,484" Made By Jay Lane proudly makes custom Bourbon barrel heads, wood art, signs and more in Louisville, KY, featuring your favorite logo, family names and quotes/sayings.   Japan   |   English (US)   |   ¥ (JPY), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. I use a scroll saw. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. what satisfied customers have said about me on Twitter, Southern Bluegrass Fantasy Football Championship Logo Bourbon Barrel Head, The Satterfields Bourbon Barrel Head Name Sign. Call/text 502-509-2529 or email hello@madebyjaylane.com to place an order. Gentleman’s Recycled Bourbon Barrel Gift Set (Tie Clip, Cuff Links, Money Clip), Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Head & Wall Mount, Each barrel head is approximately 10-12lbs, 22″ in diameter and 1.5″ thick, Backing board and hardware sold separately.

We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Barrel heads can be used for clocks, Lazy Susan, wedding Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. NOTE – This item does not come assembled or glued together. Full Pallet (160 heads), Half Pallet (80 heads), 2 Pack, Your email address will not be published.

More videos. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Please. All of my pieces are cut by hand on a scroll saw (see videos below). It needed some TLC, repairs and sealing. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 to continental US. Your email address will not be published. This particular product does not include backing board or mounting hardware – for an item that’s assembled and ready to hang, check here: We offer full pallets and half pallets for large orders. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use.