The bucket can hold a maximum of 10,000 charges. Each bucket of compost added to the bottomless bucket counts as two uses, so 5,000 buckets of compost are required to fill the bottomless bucket to maximum. GE/RSBuddy Exchange updates. I'll start by saying no one probably gives a crap about the Bottomless Compost Bucket. Can be filled with regular, super, or Ultracompost. I’ve recently started getting into farming on OSRS and found the bottomless compost bucket on the GE.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. (Guessing that if it's ultra, you'll need to put volcanic ash in it for the effect). It can be donated to the Clerk in Great Kourend's Hosidius House for favour. OSRS is the official legacy version of RS, the largest free-to-play MMORPG.

Bottomless Compost Bucket Can be filled with regular, super, or Ultracompost. Current price is accurate. Now I'm sitting at 202kc and haven't seen one since, I got my first one at 7kc and i just got my second one at 14kc, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The RuneScape Wiki also has an article on: Ultra-good for the smallest or largest of plants. 4:40 Do a margin calculation in-game to check current prices. How did this get added to the game? Do a margin calculation in-game to check current prices.

Players can store up to 10,000 buckets of one type of compost in the bottomless bucket. It can be stored at any Tool Leprechaun. To make ultracompost, players must use two volcanic ash on a bucket of supercompost. In fact, there's no use for any player to ever have more than one bottomless bucket. 100% Upvoted. A bucket is one of the most common items available in RuneScape. Making sulphurous fertiliser requires at least 5% favour with the Hosidius House.. Players may use a right-click option to empty the bucket, though this will cause all the compost stored in it to be lost. Was gonna make a reddit post at 150 but guess that will have to wait until I'm at least past you lol ‍♂️, I got mine at 30kc, almost at rate. Is this buy worth it? Umarrii 2,295 views. It's a bucket that can hold a lot of compost at once. To make it in a compost bin, players must add 25 volcanic ash to a compost bin (50 on a Big Compost Bin) containing supercompost, and then collect it using buckets. Archived. This thread is archived.

I know it's self explanatory but is it referring to just regular compost or super/ultra? Loading... Unsubscribe from Bob White? If you're an ironman, there's no benefit to receiving more than one from Hespori, lessening the reward from doing that periodic boss. Per the updated dev blog post. ... Join us for game discussions, weekly events and skilling competitions! ... [OSRS] One Chunk at a Time Ironman - Episode 2: Rules to Rule the World - Duration: 1:22:17. The bottomless bucket can be filled with up to 10,000 uses of one type of compost. Saltpetre is obtained using a spade on a saltpetre spawn, in the Hosidius region of Zeah, the area southwest of the main bank.It spawns at one of five possible locations, moving when it is depleted. For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see, File:Bottomless compost bucket (full).png.

After the player has read the ash covered tome, they can use the Lunar spell Fertile Soil on a patch with two volcanic ash in their inventory to give the same effect as ultracompost.