x C x 3 fr. xCsus4x 3 fr. All Rights Reserved ·, Bruce Springsteen – Born To Run (Acoustic), Donovan - The Divine Daze of Deathless Delight. Born To Run Tab Chords And Lyrics By Bruce Springsteen Capo on 2nd fret for original key - Intro – D-G-A-D-G-A D G A In the day we sweat it out on the streets of a runaway American dream D G A At night we ride through the mansions of glory in suicide machines G D/Gb Em Sprung from cages out on highway 9, Chrome wheeled, fuel injected D/Gb D C And steppin' out over the line --- Ohhhhhh G … E A B At night we ride through …

The complete song lesson contains 2 lesson videos ( the song as-played by Bruce in his acoustic version is taught in video 1, version 2 is my arrangement sounding more like the original studio version), 2 performance play thru videos, full tabs and chords and lyrics sheet. `Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run [Instrumental] E E A B7sus4 - B E E A B7sus4 - B [Verse 2] E A B Wendy let me in I wanna be your friend I want to guard your dreams and visions E Just wrap your legs 'round these velvet rims [Intro] Em C G D [Verse] Em C G G Em C G D I can’t hide my selfish pride, there’s no reason to deny I was born to run, born to leave Em C G D Em C G D I can’t stay more than just a nig BORN TO RUN As recorded by Bruce Springsteen (From the 1975 Album BORN TO RUN) Words and Music by Bruce Springsteen EI xx Asus2I xx Bsus4I xx A x Cb m/Gb x 4 fr. x x x F x 8 fr. F b m x E D/E x Cb m7 x E/A x Bsus4 x Asus2 x Fsus4 8 fr. Bruce Springsteen tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including badlands, atlantic city, aint good enough for you, adam raised a cain, backstreets

F b sus4 x x 9 fr. Born To Run Chords & Tabs. comments; Born To Run Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams "Born To Run" Performed by Bruce Springsteen Taken from the album "Born To Run" First released in 1975 E A Bsus B x2 E A Bsus In the day we sweat it out on the streets of a runaway American dream.

These preview videos contain the introduction taken from the two complete lessons for the song Born To Run. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Bruce Springsteen's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Bruce Springsteen Chords & Tabs Version: 5 Type: Chords 0 ratings. F b x x 9 fr. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us.