Robert Foster Steele (Bob) was born March 17, 1936 in Lovell, Wyoming to Robert B. and Ruby Foster Steele. You can still show your support by sending flowers directly to the family, or by planting a memorial tree in the memory of Robert (Bob) Foster Steele, © 2020 Lindquist Mortuaries and Cemeteries. After retiring from the military, Bob pursued his next true calling, education. He was also involved in scouting as a boy and as a leader.

He taught many students who later opened successful businesses in Utah and abroad. They raised their children in Heuvelton and later moved to Norwood on the pond.

She was born in... read more, Reader says Trump ‘turned the other cheek’, Voters give personal accounts of Election Day in-person voting, Preliminary election results are in; final totals could come around noon Monday, November is National Diabetes Awareness Month, Heritage Hospice Tea and Treasure charity auction goes online, Rebels apply urgency in 53-7 rout of Madison Southern, For the first time in 55 years, Boyle and Danville will not meet on the gridiron, Boyle boys’ soccer reaches Elite 8 in state play; next game is tonight at 7 p.m. at Rebel Stadium, Danville football moved to this afternoon, Boyle game canceled, Coverage of COVID-19 in Boyle County and Kentucky, Providing accountability and transparency while saving taxpayers money, Amendment 2, on the ballot, has a hidden agenda, but it’s a good one, School districts discuss School Report Card data, adapting to COVID-19, ‘We have done the work’: Danville African American history is focus of international design competition project, Domestic Violence Awareness Month: a local look at domestic violence. Bob made me laugh, made me feel part of the family on a bad day when I felt like an only child and step kid. Obituary of Bob Steele. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Hugs from Home and an online guestbook are available at www.stithcares.com. Eventually grandchildren and great grandchildren came to love “Gramps” for his gentle and quiet spirit, his wisdom, and his magic tricks. Matthews Funeral Home and Cremation Service, Edmond's Only Locally Family Owned & Operated Funeral Home & Cremation Service--We own Edmond's only Crematory---405-341-2787 (fax 405-341-5875). Funeral Home website by. Debra Shupe (Gregg), Diana Rabideau (Lee), Robert Steele Jr (Jackie), Robin Magee (Mike) and David Steele (Colleen). Funeral Home website by.

Former Silvis Mayor Bob Steele, 90, died Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018, at Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf, Iowa. Robert’s siblings include Jack from New Paltz, NY, Sam Steele and Marianne Savino who both reside in Washington State. Pallbearers will be Chris Toadvine, Ben Toadvine, Dennis Toadvine, Jerry Edwards, Gavin Toadvine, and Ben Warren. His family were all great skiers from an early age, but one of my A's came with the caveat that I never was allowed to go up the lift to the top of the slope as I was dangerous at heights like that.

This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. I am so sorry for your loss. He worked with his father in the construction and concrete industry-hauling concrete bags up and down the ladders loading the concrete trucks. but he’s content to be in the company of His Savior, taking it all in from the back. Dave, Colleen and family, I am so sorry to read of your father's passing.