You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. CSL Roof Hoop Center Support and Mounting Brackets Only For street or race, these along with the wing, roof hoop, windsplits, etc will either make your car track worthy or street "bad". 2 piece R & L, Black gelcoat, 3mm (1/8") thick.

CSL Hood . I can accept credit cards thru Paypal only. parts-catalog REAR WHEELHOUSE/ENTRANCE … Group 2 CSL Front Fender Flares ('74 Motorsport Style)same as the "flying Hans Stuck CSL" Replace damaged tops or troublesome, heavy sunroofs, or lighten up that racecar!

Includes trunk mount ducktail spoiler #105. CSL Rear Rubber Lipped Ducktail Spoiler (E9 2.5CS-3.0CSL) Front Wing Splash Guard for A Post L BMW, (E9 2.5CS-3.0CSL) Rear Panel Lower Valance Repair Section, (E9 2.5CS-3.0CSL) Blanking Plug Spare Wheel Well >71 28.5, (E9 2.5CS-3.0CSL) Loose Tools from Tool Kit, (E9 2.5CS-3.0CSL) Original Style Tool Tray for Boot Lid. CSL Black Rear Bumper List, Jaymic Ltd A full set of four flares and airdam duplicating the Gruppe 2 Luigi (UFO Jeans for example) parts. 100mm (4") wide, 3mm (1/8") thick Group 2 CSL Rear Fender Flares ('74 Motorsport Style) same as Hans Stuck "flying CSL" $155.57. Intended for racing with reinforced corners for mounting with four hood pins. Consists of two uprights and aerofoil crosspiece wing which have hardwood inserts 1" deep to accept threaded inserts or your choice of fasteners, not included. The Karmann body was hand built and I have seen some surprisingly large variations in the overall dimensions of the car where the airdams or flares are mounted. $900 / pair $471.43. NO LONGER AVAILABLE Shown in racing application bolted directly to the top without brackets. Compare. BMW Frame Extension for E9.

Aldborough

6" wide - Same as the Stella Art Car. Aldborough NR11 7NY

2 SERIES . Easily applied self adhesive stripes, easily modified to say 3.0CS (paint over the "L") or 3.0CSi (modify the L to a lower case "i" with a bit of black tape). 7 SERIES . Tax: £94.47 Incl. No extensive body work necessary, very easily added by bonding or pop riveting to the steel body, these will add 100mm or 4" to the width of your coupe allowing the use of up to 12" rear wheels (with the right offset of course). 123 Compare. 6 series style airdam mounts to the front valence of the E9 like the original CSL airdam, not the front bumper as on the 635. Usable to reduce weight and complexity of street cars also.

Price is only $1500 for four flares AND airdam. $250 Western Union, bank wire transfers, international money orders, domestic money orders or personal checks are also fine for payment. See more pics on my coupes owned page. Road & Steering Wheels FS   List, Jaymic Ltd $176.68. More Coupe Parts Available   JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. UK, Copyright © 2020 Jaymic Ltd. All Rights Reserved. (E9 2.5CS-3.0CSL) Front Wing Splash Guard for A Post L BMW Excl. BMW NK E9 3.0cs Trunk Lock . $300/set 6 pieces (two complete stripes) Other colors available on special order for $500/set 6. No extensive body work necessary, very easily added by bonding or pop riveting to the steel body, these will add 100mm or 4" to the width of your coupe allowing the use of up to 12" rear wheels (with the right offset of course). Not sure I have ever seen a set of originals that were not peeling or broken.

2002 Thurgarton Road No provision for headliner, interior light, etc. Series: : E9 Model: : BMW 3.0CSL Body: : Cou Region: : ECE Hand: : R Transmission: : M Year/Month: : 1973 / 01. parts-catalog Forward structure.

Fits like the original CSL airdam, to the front valence not like the 635 which attaches to the front bumper. All of the molds were made from original BMW parts, but the limited production nature of my sales with very little markup can make for fitting to your individual vehicle being required. LUIGI Group 2 CSL Airdam and Fender Flares Set Parts can be shipped anywhere in the world, having already shipped to New Zealand, Australia, Germany, France, UK, Sweden, etc. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. $179.95. LUIGI Group 2 CSL Airdam and Fender Flares Set.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE Compare. parts-catalog FRONT BODY PARTS . CSL Roof Hoop Center Support and Mounting Brackets Only. CS/CSL Repro Parts Available   $900 per pair for fronts, $1000 per pair for rears or $1800 for all four. Choose Options. There will probably be some fitting and perhaps some trimming required. No rubber edges just like the one on the Calder Art Car. 105 $250 The center split cover and license lites are the same as the steel bumper and can be transferred from the one being replaced, or ordered new from BMW. Usable with either the GR2 two piece or the original GR5 one piece airdam.   $1000 without ducktail (two uprights and cross piece only). CSL Rear Wing  

Usable with either the GR2 two piece or the original GR5 one piece airdam. 5kg (11 lb) each. Little Coupes. CSL Roof Hoop No rubber edges just like the one on the Calder Art Car. (E9 2.5CS-3.0CSL) Rear Floor Repair Panel RH Excl. AVAILABLE NOW!! VAT + Shipping (Excl. Race airdams 2-3mm (1/8"). For street or race, these along with the wing, roof hoop, windsplits, etc will either make your car track worthy or street "bad". Click on pictures below to see a larger version, and enjoy. NR11 7NY This is the one and only available adaptation of the 635 Euro airdam to the E9 coupe.

120 For street or race, these along with the wing, roof hoop, windsplits, etc will either make your car track worthy or street "bad". Best mounting method is with adhesive. Great, new full set of four flares and airdam duplicating the Gruppe 2 Luigi (UFO Jeans for example) parts. 113. If you experience problems I will try to work with you to resolve them to the best of my ability. $198.80. 3 SERIES . 111 You will need to either fabricate mounting brackets or remove the ones from a Euro steel bumper and adhesive bond them into the fiberglass bumper. parts-catalog BODY-SIDE FRAME-SIDE MEMBER/COLUMNS. parts-catalog Floorpan assembly. Choose Options.   6 SERIES . 115 Outer skins only - $650 per pair - can be bonded to the steel inner door for a small weight reduction or rust replacement. I only wish I had BMW's resources for tooling, but I do not and cannot duplicate their quality exactly.   1 SERIES . $900 per pair for fronts, $1000 per pair for rears or $1800 for all four. Outer skin only, looks just like steel hood from the outside. Compare. Choose Options. Original equipment on CSL cars, these perfect reproductions include all six side pieces, two front fenders, two doors and two rear quarters in black with 3.0CSL letters in the correct place and the correct type face. Fits nicely over transmission tunnel. No Longer Available. Group 5 CSL Front Fender Flares Great price, $40 per set of four.

2 layer door uses stock hinges, but there is no provision for latch or windows. More pics below in my airdam section, click on the pics for larger images.