.td_top_authors .td_mod_wrap:hover .td-authors-name a,

} } They're in the top 3 bestselling chelsea boots and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Wolverine 1000 Mile Montague or Blundstone Original 500.

CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete.

They even provide more protection, which seems impossible since they are well-known for making amazingly protective footwear. Simply sophisticated, unique, slim and clean finishing with extra high-quality strain resistant leather in the upper portion of boots makes them extra durable.

Such as a multicolor side panel, rather than their usual dark brown or black. They are yours so wear whatever you want with them and don't give a hoot what other people think. font-family:"Playfair Display";

A year later, I am satisfied with my purchase. var tds_smart_sidebar="enabled";

})(); .td_category_template_4 .td-category-siblings .td-category a:hover, background-color: #cb9558 !important; .td_block_wrap .td-subcat-item a.td-cur-simple-item {

.tds-button5:hover i, "position": 3, htmlTag.className += ' td-md-is-iemobile'; They also keep the cold out for those long brisk walks to your car from the door. -moz-box-shadow: 0 4px 26px #cb9558;

For a quality constructed boot, the 1357 Combat is averagely priced, similar to many other of the brand's models and styles.

Blundstone boots and shoes are marked with Australian sizing. **Reminder:** Please use the search function before making a request. Here is an album showing the physical differences between a one year old pair, and a brand new pair.

var tdLocalCache = {}; htmlTag.className += ' td-md-is-firefox'; Dip a cloth or soft bristled brush into some warm water and clean the entire surface of the boot.

border-color: transparent transparent #cb9558 transparent; You can be at ease knowing your work ones won't be destroyed after a long day, just rinse them off and they'll be good as new. (a.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",n,!1),e.addEventListener("load",n,!1)):(e.attachEvent("onload",n),a.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===a.readyState&&t.readyCallback()})),(r=t.source||{}).concatemoji?d(r.concatemoji):r.wpemoji&&r.twemoji&&(d(r.twemoji),d(r.wpemoji)))}(window,document,window._wpemojiSettings); .woocommerce-cart .woocommerce .shipping-calculator-form .button:hover, .td-block-title-wrap .td-wrapper-pulldown-filter .td-pulldown-filter-item .td-cur-simple-item, .td-search-background:before { font-family:Roboto; .td-left-smart-list:hover, I've worn mine frequently (at least 4-5 days of every week over the past year), and they are still in good shape.

They’re also the traditionalists down at Redback – they find the right formula and they stick with it. Considering the extra leather and new, improved features compared to the originals they are based on it should come as no surprise that the 550s are at the top of the price bar.

They'll bounce right off of surfaces and handle any scraping like a champ. a.vc_btn-black:hover, .td-mega-span h3 a:hover, .td_block_template_10 .td-related-title .td-cur-simple-item, Shel Silverstein Interview, Like, 3.64 lbs a pair, heavy. .td-theme-slider .td-module-title, I went with the Blundstone 550.

.td-pulldown-syle-2 .td-subcat-dropdown ul:after, The signature waterproof is a given, but there are several other features including their steel toe cap and acid resistance. I can spend 8 hours on my feet in a day, and have no problems with comfort/support. The following list of the best Blundstone boot alternatives covers all the basis, from Chelsea boot suitable for city life to heavy duty, job-site approved work boots, from handmade in Australia to designed in Oregon, and so on. Here is the table of model and colour comparison chart which have the same features as Original 500 Series. Blundstone Unisex Original 500 Series is a classic style building boots that are ideal for formal and informal occasions. var td_magnific_popup_translation_ajax_tError="The content from %url% could not be loaded. //td_block class - each ajax block uses a object of this class for requests