In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things: The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat. The cowboy rushed into to saloon yelling, “All right, who’s the wise guy that painted my horse yellow?” There was silence in the saloon. They were having fun. A guy drives into a ditch, but luckily, a farmer is there to help. Dakino - http://ilovehorsies.wordpress.com/ A: hill-arious. 2. Buddy doesn't budge. He hitches his horse, Buddy, up to the car and yells, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" JUNIOR: Daddy, there’s a man at the circus who jumps on a horse’s back, slips underneath his belly, catches hold of its tail and finishes on the horse’s neck. Then the farmer says, "Pull, Buddy, pull!" Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety. You’ll worry about how to care for your newly blind friend. The man replied, "I did. Q: What goes up when the rain comes down? Buddy doesn't move. The preacher got excited and said, “Whoa!” Then he remembered and said, “Amen,” and the horse stopped just short of the edge. He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" Stayed 3 days and rode out on Thursday. A blind horse can enjoy life just like a sighted horse. We had such a good time we are going to the beach this weekend!" '” Keeping this in mind, the new owner yelled, “Praise the Lord!” whereupon the horse took off with great speed. Buddy didn't respond. Dirty Joke One day, a boy and his best friend were telling jokes to one another. The farmer calmly replied, “I told you he didn’t look so good, didn’t I?”, A city dweller came to a farm and saw a beautiful horse. And the horse drags the car out of the ditch. A guy drives into a ditch, but luckily, a farmer is there to help. The Blind Horse Saloon. Curious, the motorist asks the farmer why he kept calling his horse by the wrong name. Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!" "Pull, Buster, pull!" See Also: 140+ Funny Clean Jokes. The next said with a snort, “Well, I ran 30 races and won 25 of them!” Then the third horse spoke up proudly, “Yeah, I ran 41 races and won 39 of them!” This seemed to settle the topic when the horses noticed a Greyhound outside their stalls.

He bargained with the farmer and the farmer finially sold him the horse. What did the cat say when he lost all his money. The bouncer is a blonde girl with a 'Billy-Club'. Blind horse joke for kids.

(scout #2 gives the money, gets on the horse, and rides off while scout #1 counts the money.) "And if he thought he was the only one pulling, he wouldn't even try.". The BEST Country Nightclub in the Upstate of South Carolina. Just in time the rider remembered to say “Amen!” The horse came to a screeching halt right at the edge of the cliff. He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" You know your a horse lover when- ~ Your friend says “Hurry Up” when you’re walking slow and you cluck.   So here you are. "Pull, Coco, pull!" Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!" Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Everyone loves witty jokes. Copyright 2020, All Rights Reserved. He hitches his horse, Buddy, up to the car and yells, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" What Do You Call Jokes 1. "Buddy's blind," said the farmer. As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune… the Walmart manager sees her and shuts the horse off. Scout #2: Yes, sir. Your horse may be upset and scared (and who wouldn’t be?)