Over my six-plus years at Who What Wear, I’ve shared nearly every aspect of my wardrobe, from the lingerie trend that weirdly makes me happier to how I make fast-fashion finds from places like Forever 21 look expensive. Need a more serious pair of shades? So Trois the Label isn't technically out of Los Angeles, but the brand's designer, Jennifer Humphrey, splits a chunk of her time living in the sunny city. The Ultra Jungle is my go-to style. All consumer purchases of the Face Mask help fund our ability to donate masks … Building Block Bucket Bag, $485, available at ssense.com. Shop the set pictured above here plus more of my favorites from LPA below.Â. Fun fact: His dad founded sunglasses brand Oliver Peoples. Just act fast: These pieces sell out quickly. Invest in a pair of this jewelry designer’s natural, glamorous pieces and suddenly everything in your jewelry box will look a little too finished and not nearly big enough. We are producing our own reusable, washable nonsurgical masks made of a Cotton French Terry in a variety of colors available in packs of 3. Free Int'l shipping on orders US$120 and up. We just know it. Shaffer LA Kathleen Fanny Pack, $215, available at shopbop.com, © 2020 Condé Nast. From an eyewear line located in the heart of Venice that makes the coolest frames (at a great price, might I add) to an eco-focused brand that never fails when it comes to designing the most flattering dresses, these are a few of the Los Angeles clothing brands you can find in my closet.

Ditch your ginormous black bag for one of these made-in-L.A., never-too-big bags in colors and fabrics that are both feminine and fun. Pair with a black turtleneck for a real ‘70s vibe. Over the past couple years, it's become one of my favorite brands for denim, T-shirts, and the best matching sweat suits.

For clothes that have the perfect mix of craftsmanship and cool factor but that don't come with quadruple-digit price tags, up-and-coming contemporary labels are always the way to go. Launched in 2015 and based in Malibu, this line is composed of timeless, American-made bags with just the right amount of structure. All consumer purchases of the Face Mask help fund our ability to donate masks to other essential services. For a gorgeous leather handbag that will instantly elevate your wardrobe, look to this minimalist line, which launched in 2011 and just opened its first store in Los Angeles. This time of year, a gorgeous straw hat is a must-own accessory. 14oz. Bliss & Mischief Eyelet Bandana Jeans, $467, available at matchesfashion.com.

This edgy fine jewelry line, started by two sisters born into a family of jewelers, is the perfect mix of quality, craftsmanship, and style. For the kinds of gauzy bohemian dresses and tops you’ll want to wear every day of the week, check out recently launched label, Doen. WKNDER LOS ANGELES. Designer Jessie Andrews keeps her minimalistic line interesting by offering updated takes on classics like gold hoops and simple chain necklaces. Today, I’m adding to the list and sharing the brands I wear on repeat since moving to the City of Angels.