I can’t think of many Father-Son duos in rap that could match Blade Icewood and Lil Blade bar for bar. IcedOut Cheney 87,504 views. Veno’s more reserved on this song than normal, finding himself in different pockets of the beat, but still keeping an aggressive edge while he croons over the lullaby-like beat. Back in 2004, Blade Icewood let it be known that he “wasn’t be rocking ice anymore; ” 15 years after his passing, his son Lil Blade is continuing to carry the torch with his own S-Rank shit-talking abilities. “With Heaven’s grace I’ll make my way with ease across the plain,” he raps with warmth in his voice. We rely on your support to keep POW alive. Coi Leray’s someone I’ve paid attention to on and off ever since “Huddy.” Some of her other singles since then, like “Envy C” and “Messy,” caught my attention, but others not so much. There isn’t a city in rap with better lines about jewelry than Detroit.

and Navy Blue are wandering through the depths of their mind, slowly untangling all the knots and twists. Sitting Lovely (feat. Isn't the beef between the Street Lordz and the East Side Chedda Boyz over? While everyones is runnin Blade cant, he cant walk. Let me remind yall over a damn NAME. I’ve been hearing his gravelly voice saying, “How you get money but always look crummy?,” in my head all week. He was fatally shot on April 19, 2005, in gang related violence while at a car wash on West 7 Mile … thanks for everything! Icewood’ s son Lil B lade who is also a rapper was born on March 25, 2000. realize im getting alot of gooooooooooood reps! https ketomegamart com/wayne-gretzky-cbd-oil/. With his slithery flow, he squeezes words in-between the flute notes. OK if any of yall follow the detroit rap sence yall will know The Street Lordz was apart of The Chedda Boy they started beefin cuz of the name Street Lordz left the Chedda Boyz and street lordz wants to take credit of the chedda boyz name.

Icewood was raised on the East Side of Detroit in the vicinity of 7 Mile Road and in his teenage years moved to Southfield attending Southfield High School. The reason was stupid.

The Detroit Hip-Hop Artist/Son Of The Legendary Rapper Blade Icewood Releases His Sophomore Album And Sequel To The "Prince Of The D" Series Titled "Prince Of The D 2" Twitter: @LilBlade325.

All this shit happened 7 mile and southfield (side street called frost or some shit) First Blade was a passenger in a Range Rover it was parked at a car wash. My boys boy was turning into the Car dealership acrossed the street to check on his rims. It’s a song that feels like it’d probably end up in a pregame kick-off DJ set to hype up a team, and the video only affirms that thought.

The Detroit Hip-Hop Artist/Son Of The Legendary Rapper Blade Icewood Releases His Sophomore Album And Sequel To The "Prince Of The D" Series Titled "Prince Of The D 2" Twitter: @LilBlade325 There isn’t a city in rap with better lines about jewelry than Detroit. When he was turning into the parking lot he heard bout 7 shots and the N***A in the drivers sit in the Rover run to the trunk N***AZ still bustin at him then ran acrossed the street (with 2 otha people that was in the Rover they all had there guns out) to there my boys boy was he was like you aight man he was like dat N***A Blade is hit, dem N***Az bustin at them ran into a waiting car parked in the ally my boys boy walked over there with the 3 people that came from the Rover.