Now was that The Perry Como Show? The Ernest Flatt Dancers on the old "Carol Burnett Show" Even before I knew Paul Lynde or Charles Nelson Reilly were gay, I knew as a young boy that most of the male dancers on Carol's show were gay. I never knew his name.

There was great thread about him here on DL and he was reported happily alive, well, still great-looking and retired (I think) in Palm Springs.

The Carol Burnett Show is one of Televisions greatest show's in history. every single site you visit? He also did a commercial for Carnation milk. Recently saw "Call Me Madam" and there were some really hot male dancers.

Pack up your bags and go back to the ghetto. Plus, see what some of your favorite '90s stars look like now. Riiiiight, Missy (David).

R11, that's funny. They were also always the supernumeraries in her skits as well as dancers in the musical numbers. Hmmm.... Peter was, of course, the brilliant Broadway choreographer of Annie and many other shows.

Classics.

Nigel Lythgoe used to be one of Lulu's dancers on her TV show. Looking for something to watch? you are a fucking liar, R2. Wasn't it the June Taylor Dancers who were parodied in the original version of "The Producers"? Never heard a bad word about her in 25 years. Travel back in time to check out the early roles of some of Hollywood's heavy hitters. Nothing beats the Juuls Haalmeyer dancers. Nobody apparently told them "less is more" when they were called upon to "act.". I spotted the blond, mature, very queeny Ernest Flatt male dancer and the female Asian looking one (I think her name's Toni something) in the rehearsal sequence movie FUNNY LADY. Please complete the process by verifying your email address.

|, Please read the following before uploading. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Why do you think her kids are so fucked up.

Hello. The Garry Moore Show?

We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Miss Helen "I earned my Ph.D. in apostrophe placement from Columbia" Bedd calling someone else a fucking liar? If Bob Fosse was on the Burns and Allen Show in the 1950s he wouldn't have been an anonymous dancer. Kraft Musical Hall? I know we do! Ellen Burstyn was a former June Taylor Dancer or maybe just an Away-We-Go! But you mentioning this troup makes me recall A HARD DAY'S NIGHT and the male dancer (I guess he was quite a star in the U.K. with his troup) in that musical number the BEATLES interrupt mid-performance. Her current husband, Brian, is a bit of a douche but Carol is always a doll and I can't imagine what MHB is referring to. © 2020 TV.COM, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Whose show featured the June Taylor Dancers? Wasn't that Eurasian lady dancer also the one that is featured in the great old Dick Van Dyke Show episode about the New Rochelle talent show and she and Laura Petrie are in competition for the lead and then they do a duet to Doo-Doo a Doodly Song? There was something about how sexy and masculine and yet how plucked and graceful they were. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. quote] I actually know Carol Burnett, and she is one of those type of women who is a psycho - fake nice to everyone about three circles removed from her to build a false reputation but a bitch on wheels to anyone much closer including her family. Lola Heatherton - the last great star! Vicki Lawrence tells a story about when she first joined the show. Even before I knew Paul Lynde or Charles Nelson Reilly were gay, I knew as a young boy that most of the male dancers on Carol's show were gay.

Don Crichton is known for his work on The Tim Conway Show (1980), Bob Hope: The First 90 Years (1993) and Chu Chu and the Philly Flash (1981).

R3 is still upset that he peaked as Elizabeth on The Waltons. and Tom Hanson, who later became a choreographer.If Lenny is still alive, I'd do him in an instant. Ironic that she married the make up man. I think Jackie Gleason married one of the June Taylor dancers? Hello. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn

absolutely nothing. I actually know Carol Burnett, and she is one of those type of women who is a psycho - fake nice to everyone about three circles removed from her to build a false reputation but a bitch on wheels to anyone much closer including her family. One of the listings is for a CD of songs by Dorothy Collins from "Your Hit Parade. Her father, Joseph, was an MGM studio electrician. to find some other site making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing Girl. and could benefit from using Broadway dancers on their night off. This is a The Family sketch from The Carol Burnett show with Carol Burnett, Vicki Lawrence, Tim Conway and Harvey Korman. While I cannot speak to why her daughter was an addict - although a family history of addiction may be part of it (Carol's parents were both alcoholics)I have met Carol - as have numerous people I know - and had business dealings with her over the years and she is lovely and sweet.

site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, Her mother, Gertrude, was a vaudevillian and dancer. Honey, you have no credibility on this forum anymore.

Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!

Fosse and another guy did a tap dance routine with George Burns. She thought the dancers were cute, but Carol let her know why she didn't have a chance. They showed the dancers from overhead forming a rotating swastika? for your pointless bitchery needs. and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Some funny shit R12.

Of course, Donald O'Conner, at age 27 was marvelous. You know her because you are such a successful actor and writer. That show was evidently a nice place to work, you never hear anything negative about it. Why do you think her kids are so fucked up. Yes, I'm sure. He was an actor, known for Black Scorpion (2001), The Innocent and the Damned (2005) and A Dirty Shame (2004).

Don Crichton was the lead dancer among the Ernie Flatts and he was very featured in many of the skits and often partnered Carol in production numbers. Now was that The Perry Como Show?

Maybe the DEAN MARTIN show did the same with his dancers, unsure of that, too long ago for me to know. The Carol Burnett Show is an American variety/sketch comedy television show starring Carol Burnett, Harvey Korman, Vicki Lawrence, and Lyle Waggoner.In 1975, frequent guest star Tim Conway became a regular after Waggoner left the series. So according to wiki, Gennaro choreographed numbers on The Kraft Music Hall, The Ed Sullivan Show and Judy Garland's Variety Hour. Smith Goes to Minikulu, My Stepmother, Myself/Almost Roommates/Cornerback Sneak, Gothic Romance/Whatever Happened to Crazy Joe Flash?/We'll Meet Again, Second Banana/The Prodigy/What Goes Around Comes Around, The Rodney Dangerfield Special: I Can't Take It No More, Lucille Ball, Carol Burnett, Bernadette Peters, Eydie Gorme, Wayne Newton, Vicki Lawrence, Lyle Waggoner, Dana Valery, Jimmy Durante, Cyd Charisse, Nancy Sinatra, Ray Charles, The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. I remember that dancer with the beard from Carol Burnett. He was already co-starring in movie musicals like Kiss Me Kate and My Sister Eileen by then.

MHB desperately wants yo to believe she's an "insider", with her shitty writing and acting classes. Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. It's a good thing Ernest didn't start a choir.