If you want a longer cord, this one comes with 25 ft which is quite impressive. There are two major types of vacuums: bagged or bagless.

In this article we will be comparing two of their top hard floor cleaning products head-to-head. Winner: The Hoover FloorMate is not an option here because it’s heavier and shorter. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. This model is slightly heavier of the three at 13.8 lbs. Karcher model features much quieter operation with the maximum of 58 decibels. Winner: It’s really hard to call a winner here because each model has its pros and cons, and most importantly, they are all specialized for specific needs. can leave your e-mail and when the price will be changed (up or down) we will send

With this system all you have to do is change out the battery and you can keep going!

The situation gets worse when they dry up.

In six to ten passes, however, the floor was sparkling clean. A 'Clean Boost' control lets you release extra detergent or floor cleaner for spots where marks are proving to be stubborn, or the dirt is more ground into the floor. Vacuums typically have a primary and secondary filter that collects dust and dirt from the air as it’s sucked into the vacuum before disposing it back into your home environment. My Swiffer has become another appendage if I could holster my hand vacuum around my hips I would! View on Amazon Karcher offers excellent hard floor mopping with fast drying times. We tried it on low pile carpet, and it left a lot of pet hair and dirt even after a few passes. One advantage of Hoover is the folding handle that makes storage easy.

All rights reserved. The surfaces which the Crosswave is suited to are: tiles, linoleum, pressed or sealed wood, rugs, carpet, laminates, and linoleum.

LED dashboard monitors battery life and cleaning mode. Hoover included something called DustVault technology which means that the Blade captures 99% of dust and fine particles.

First of all the head is small so it fits EVERYWHERE!

Hoover Onepwr FloorMate Jet is $229.62 more expensive than an average vacuum cleaner ($170.32).

For that reason, I decided to start this blog to help other customers choose the best Home Gadgets.

That means if you have hardwood and a rug, you are sorted with this one vacuum.

I love products that save me time and let me spend more time with my family. Bissell CrossWave 1785A measures 10.5 x 12 inches and stands at 46 inches high. making it among the lightest options available.

This machine has already saved me so much time.

The Floormate Jet is vacuum AND mop in one!

On our scale, it measured just 4.9 lbs. This means you can dry mop or also wet mop depending on the type of mess you’re dealing with.

Let me tell you, using a blower to clean our porch off was SO much faster and easier than sweeping it, which is what I had done previously. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress.

The bristle brush can also handle carpets as it revolves at over 3,000 rpm, extracting dirt from carpet pile. Your email address will not be published. Karcher is quite overwhelmed with the stains because the brushroll is too gentle to agitate the bard blocks of dried dirt stuck on the floor. Shop the full HOOVER® ONEPWR™ Cordless System.

Bissell CrossWave Max was released last year in September.

Karcher is not among the most powerful vacuums out there.

View on AmazonHoover FloorMate is a cheaper option to the Bissell CrossWave and surprisingly, Karcher FC5 as well. View on AmazonFirst, this vacuum has been designed to clean hard floors as well as carpets and area rugs.

Every room in our home, save the bathrooms, has hardwood floors.

Bissell has a cleaning head measuring 10.5 x 12 inches which is quite large to creep under sofas and other tight spaces. Also here, you need to move slowly to give the vacuum enough time to vacuum and wipe the floor.

So, without further ado, here’s the Bissell Crosswave vs. Hoover FloorMate vs. Karcher FC5 comparison review.

No more multiple steps—now you can powerfully vacuum AND wash your floors at the same time, simplifying your cleaning routine like never before, all without the hassle of a cord. How to Make 10-Minute Pillow Covers for Spring!

It can handle carpets and hard floors, something the other two can’t do. One problem with this vacuum is cleaning the edges because of the large head design. The Bissell Crosswave is an all-in-one floor cleaner which is suitable for multiple surfaces. You will agree with me that the motor is the heart of a vacuum cleaner. Is there an indicator of when the bin/bag needs to be emptied? Its larger tanks mean it can hold more water and cleaning solution, so there is less need for you to refill it as often. The folding handle  (an optional feature that you need to choose before purchase) means the FloorMate is easier to store away and requires less space or storage than the Crosswave, which also requires a spot for its holder. This post was sponsored by Hoover. Your email address will not be published. Even though its vacuum power is a little bit lower, it is just enough for hard floors and is less noisy. I can’t tell you how many necklaces and headphones my other machines have vacuumed up.

Your email address will not be published. One thing we realized with these vacuums after the initial rigorous testing, the performance dipped because the filters were all clogged. Our little darlings range in age from 8 weeks old to 14 years old. Here, the battle is between Bissell CrossWave vs. Shark Sonic Duo.

Replacement may be required after a month if you are the daily user with lots of messes to clear. The Bissell brushroll does over 3000 rpm, so there’s more wear and tear compared to the 2,200 rpm Hoover does. It also comes with the biggest water tanks meaning you can clean more floor area without interruption of having to refill or empty. Anthropologie-Inspired Holiday Felt Wreath. The brushroll may last you up to a year while the microfiber requires cleaning depending on the dirt it handles. Besides hard floor cleaning, its soft bristles will also pick up dirt from carpets without damaging the carpet or the vacuum.

Bissell CrossWave Max is a very popular and one of the more expensive options. One of the biggest advantages of Bissell is the versatility. It really got all of the dog hair off of my floors!

As a busy mom of five, a business owner and a dog mom of two, sometimes it’s a struggle keeping up with the housework. The manual alone may not be resourceful at all times.

Hoover FH40160PC FloorMate Deluxe, on the other hand, is suited for hard floors like hardwood, tile, laminate, vinyl, marble and the rest. So, even though it’s heavier, it rolls smoothly and can be turned effortlessly courtesy of the swivel steering. The three brands offer a wide range of vacuums to choose from, but today, we will be comparing the best of the best model from each brand. Regarding cleaning the brushes, you need to do so as often, preferably after every intensive cleaning where you’ve wiped big messes. Easy Kids’ Grab-and-Go Snacks and Lunches plus Printable Fridge Labels!

If you are looking to buy a vacuum for hard floors, you should be looking within these areas. 11 Warm and Delicious Fall Weight Watchers Soup Recipes! However, the ketchup, honey, and other bigger messes took more time. It is quite efficient and runs on minimal noise. You can also convert the Blade into a hand vaccum and get into the crevices of your couch or use it to get into tiny spaces. Bissell is a monster and was able to vacuum all the large dirt that was on the floor including the egg shells, cereals, rice, and the jam.

I like new technologies that make our life easier! Fortunately, the three vacuums in this. There is also a storage stand that fits with the machine and a place to put t he rollers to store them and let them dry out in between uses.

Comes with a folding handle which makes storage easier and means the cleaner requires less space than many other cleaners need. Hoover ONEPWR FloorMate JET Cordless Hard Floor Cleaner (Battery & Charger Included) vacuums and washes in one step!

Great for homes with pets – tackle even the toughest pet messes with the engineered microfiber multi-surface brush roll. However, for many homeowners, choosing the ideal cleaner is the biggest problem. When I was buying my first robot cleaner, I had a hard time making a choice on what to go for because there was very little information about them.

Required fields are marked *. Previous page. The cleaning head is a little bit slimmer at 8 x 12 inches.

Hoover FloorMate and Karcher FC5 are rather similar models, however there`re some differences, which help determine a better cleaner. Hoover® ONEPWR™ Cordless Multi-Surface Wet/Dry Vac FloorMate Jet (477) 4.5 out of 5 stars.