When you sit down with a blank greeting card in front of you, don’t be surprised if you can’t seem to put pen to paper. Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one. I love natural beauty, and I think it's your best look, but I think makeup as an artist is so transformative. The more you use, the more you have. There is enough of that out there already. Kings had their clowns, the people their actors and musicians. Enjoy the ride.”, “Be happy! I'm really excited about what the future holds and to grow as an individual and as an artist. A garden is a complex of aesthetic and plastic intentions; and the plant is, to a landscape artist, not only a plant - rare, unusual, ordinary or doomed to disappearance - but it is also a color, a shape, a volume or an arabesque in itself. Without criticism, art would all be on a level playing field. I'm a music fan - I love meeting other musicians, I love talking to other musicians - and what greater opportunity to take advantage of whatever standing we might have to try and attract people? Every child is an artist. Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. Today I’ve officially become an adult. Your brother’s? Happy birthday.”, “Count not the candles…see the lights they give. Love you and happy birthday!”, “On this special day, I raise a toast to you and your life. –Pablo Picasso, “Every child is an artist.

Only the journey matters. Happy birthday my dear.”, I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy birthday!”, “On your birthday, I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. It's funny, when bands or younger musicians ask me: 'So, what does it take to make it?' May you have maximum fun today, and minimum hangover tomorrow!”, “Just like a fine wine, you seem to get better with age. I don't have to compete in the charts. I think Paris smells not just sweet but melancholy and curious, sometimes sad but always enticing and seductive. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today.

–Henry David Thorough, “You use a glass mirror to see your face; you use a work of art to see your soul." Shutterfly, Inc. All rights reserved. The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. Don’t stress out over what to write in a birthday card. Happy birthday!”, “When the little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. Don’t ever change! Inspiration is an artist’s toughest barrier. Sure, the birthday honoree knows just how much you love and appreciate him or her, but it doesn’t hurt to remind them on their day. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Every human is an artist. Whether you’re looking for a greeting to make someone roll over laughing or a heart-warming tearjerker, these birthday quotes are a great place to start.

Happy birthday!”, “Happy birthday! -Edgar Degas, “I found I could say things with shapes and colors I couldn’t say any other way – things I had no words for." To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of the artist.

BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community.

I hope you can take some time for yourself on your big day. It's really the ethics of the artist using it. I have no regrets, though I was the first artist to stylize the national anthem, and I got a lot of protests for it. When you have a birthday message for him, you want it to be special. Artists will always be copiers of copiers of God, the original artist of everything. While they are deciding, make even more art.” – Andy Warhol, “I want to make paintings that look as if they were made by a child.” – Jean-Michel Basquiat, Oscar Wilde, 1882 (Photo: Wikimedia Commons Public Domain), “No great artist ever sees things as they really are. “ –Maya Angelou, “Art is the only way to run away without leaving home." Jazz is abandon. I learned a lot from him. Maybe it’s your son’s birthday. Painting is self-discovery. Art is more valuable with increasing demand. Artists Quotes. An entire generation of talented people - engineers, artists, scriptwriters, musicians, programmers - have been busy creating a whole new art form for us. You are a wonderful person! We've sold Macs to musicians since the beginning of Macs. 112 Copy quote. You know, you don’t look that old. The big stadiums get totally packed, and everyone knows the words, and it's screaming young girls. You deserve it as much as anyone, and more than most.”. 748 Copy quote. So, happy birthday!”, “Congratulations on being even more experienced. If you're not going to be confident, you might as well not be doing it. Birthday Wishes for Advertisers. I’m a lucky person to have all the lovely people in my life and I wish to celebrate my every next birthday with them. Count not the years, but the life you live. Jazz is the connection and communication between musicians. Well, first explain to me what you mean by 'making it': Do you want to be a rock star or do you want music to be your livelihood? R&B is the one thing that has influenced every kind of music. I probably miss it more than I hit it, but I think that's what all musicians try for. What Spotify pays me is not even enough to pay the musicians playing with me or the people working on the discs. When you take a look at some of the most powerful prose spoken by well-known creatives—from Claude Monet and Vincent van Gogh to Bob Ross and Basquiat—it's clear to see how profoundly knowledgeable they are. An artist is always alone - if he is an artist. Artists will always be copiers of copiers of God, the original artist of everything. When she’s not writing, you can find Kelly wandering around Paris, whether she’s leading a tour (as a guide, she has been interviewed by BBC World News America and, Artist Adds ‘Star Wars’ To Discarded Paintings He Finds in Thrift Stores, Artist Hand-Carves Unbelievable Designs and Symmetrical Patterns Into Food, Hilarious Winners of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2020 Announced, People Are Leaving Sticks at a Cemetery To Pay Tribute To a Dog Who Died 100 Years Ago, 30 Fun and Creative Gifts for the Artist in Your Life, 15 Famous Paintings That You Can Bring Home as Canvas Art, Takashi Murakami Headlines Sotheby’s First-Ever Auction Dedicated To Contemporary Japanese Art, 6 Things You Should Know About Takashi Murakami, the Legendary Japanese Artist, Amazing Art Created With Typewriters Have Hidden Messages Within Them, 10 Independent Female Artists Creating Stunning Framed Art Prints, Bees Become Creative Collaborators by Helping Complete This Artist’s Embroideries, This Woman Is Doing a Daily ‘Getty Museum Challenge’ To Recreate Historical Paintings for a Year, Artist Paints Portraits of Black Women Using Real Hair To Show the Beauty of Natural Styles, Artist Meticulously Hand-Carves Intricate Scenes Into Leaves, Artist Forages for Flowers and Leaves in Forest to Create Ephemeral Bird Portraits, 18 of the Most Famous Sculptures You Need to Know. It was by listening to Goodman's band, that I began to notice the guitarist Charlie Christian, who was one of the first musicians to play solos in a big band set-up. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! It is thus that successful stupidity has always treated genius. Art would be useless if the world were perfect, as man wouldn't look for harmony but would simply live in it. You’re a whole year older now! Happy birthday.”, “Best wishes on your birthday! Birthday Quotes For Myself. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. You try to be funny. Whether you’re throwing a birthday party, a cocktail party, or planning a dinner at the honoree’s favorite restaurant, it’s a tradition to give the guest of honor a Happy Birthday card. Music should play musicians. If they existed, his work wouldn't exist, for the artist doesn't live in a vacuum. –Cesar Cruz, “Life imitates art far more than art imitates life." Jazz flows like water. They played for club owners that enjoyed music. As an artist, I feel that we must try many things - but above all we must dare to fail. And forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. You always have to be ready for that little artistic Epiphany. Is it your buddy’s birthday? Make the next birthday you celebrate a special one and personalize your birthday invitations with a handpicked happy birthday quote. No one has to tell an artist … An art historian living in Paris, Kelly was born and raised in San Francisco and holds a BA in Art History from the University of San Francisco and an MA in Art and Museum Studies from Georgetown University. Then, top off your birthday card with a birthday care package or perfect personalized gift to make your loved one’s day even more special. Jazz is a conversation, a give and take. Give your birthday card message a forward-looking touch with one of these inspirational birthday wishes. ===== Finally, the most awaited day has come in my life. Be your own artist, and always be confident in what you're doing. Visit My Modern Met Media.

You can even use them as inspiration for photo booth props. Happy birthday, dear friend. If you’re writing a birthday card message for your mom or sister, a great friend, a beloved family member, or your loved one, make sure to use one of these birthday sentiments to wish her well. Many creatives offer quotes about art in an effort to inform their audience and impart their wisdom to artistic hopefuls. (Funny art saying). When you take a look at some of the most powerful prose spoken by well-known creatives—from Claude Monet and Vincent van Gogh to Bob Ross and Basquiat—it's clear to see how profoundly knowledgeable they are.