I need to make you the happiest baby girl in the universe. “Happy first birthday to you! May you continue to shine bright, and to fulfil all that God has planned for you. 48. Happy first birthday!”, 91. Let new discoveries accompany you every day, because now you are just starting to learn the world.

Congratulations with the first and most significant event in life of child! I was grateful then, is still grateful and will continue to be grateful for the gift of God to mankind, happy birthday son. But as much as I love you, I know God loves you more. 51. Now I can say with confidence that life is lived not in vain! You really deserve the best as you give so much so unconditionally and we love you millions gorgeous girl. Little angel, your cute smile is the most wonderful thing that I have ever seen in this world! I can’t believe how big you’ve become in just 2 years. Happy 3rd birthday to you, my beautiful princess. I hope you are enjoying your day. Happy Birthday to my Precious Little Child. Ok, now I’m done with the mushy stuff. “Unwrapping gifts, blowing candles, playing games, eating cake and having fun. I am not only grateful that you are my daughter. My little angel, may your special day and every single day bring you as much happiness as you are bringing to all of us!

46. Happy Birthday, Daughter! And may your needs continually be met. May the universe favour you, bless you and be kind to you. I hope it is great. These happy birthday prayers for baby girl’s birthday will not only have far-reaching effects in your baby girl’s life but will serve as good wishes for her 1st year. There is no better thing than to commit your baby girl into the hands of the Lord on her special day with these Christian birthday wishes for one year old baby girl. We love you, our princess! Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter! As you grow older, may your life be filled with testimonies and good reports.

Love you, my love. Sending birthday prayers to a birthday celebrant is very important in the sense that it not only let the person know that you are thinking about them on that special day of theirs but it also has the ability to bring in them so many priceless positive emotions, including hope and optimism. I love you so much.

Give thanks, today, why? “Hey kiddo, we wish you a great day and hope you receive some great presents.”, 44. I hope your day is wonderful. It seems we only recently learned that we will have a child. “Roses are red, violets are blue, today you are one, next year you’ll be two! May these also extend to your parents and loved ones. You can choose birthday messages that describe how adorable the baby is, or you can inject a little humor into your messages by making light fun of how the baby has turned their parents’ worlds upside down. And may it bring you beautiful beautiful things. You are an inspiration to me and everyone around you! Happy first year birthday, dear. “With your unlimited cuteness, you have the power to make anyone do whatever you want. So, along with how your birthday prayers make the day special, you’re setting a pace for the baby girl.

Everything is waiting for you. Happy birthday, daddy’s girl. And I pray that the coming years will bring you pure happiness. “Sugar and spice and everything nice.” That must have been written just for you. They have been there for me at the worst times and the best times. May you walk the path that will make the people around you super proud of you. Browse our wonderful collection of 1st Birthday Wishes and send them a sweet message. Each day with you in our lives is an irreplaceable and priceless present.”, 10.

Happy Birthday to my awesome daughter. Do exploits in this new year baby girl, happy birthday to you. Happy 3rd birthday to you, little champion! If I could send you into outer space I would in a second.

Having a daughter is truly a gift from God. Think about it: every person is literally a gift from God! Make all the best decisions by putting our Almighty and wonderful God first and you will never go wrong! Happy birthday, buddy.

And I’m a better human because of this. try { May His light continually shine on your path. Happy birthday my sweetest daughter!

“We pray that your life continues to be a blessing to your family and that your family continues to be a blessing to you. 30. 60. Are you writing for the child to read when they are older? Watching you grow has been the most beautiful experience in my life. Happy Birthday baby girl. Hip Hip Hooray! as you clock one today, may God make available only the sweetest and choicest of His blessings to you. The Miracle of Birth | 99 Famous Baby Quotes, 54 Super Fun and Smart Gender Reveal Quotes, A Bundle of Joy in the Family : Baby Shower Wishes, Tags: 1st birthdayagebabychildrendaughterfamilyHappy Birthdaykidsnew born babyson, © Birthday Wishes Expert All Rights Reserved, Birthday Wishes for Fiancé and Fiancée | An Engagement Status, Happy Birthday, Auntie!

I want to congratulate you with this beautiful birthday. Let me give you a huge hug!”, 63. Happy birthday to you, cutie! 71. How nice to know that in my arms lies my daughter, the most valuable thing I have. “The warmest birthday greetings to my cute little princess! I want to wish you nothing but happiness today.”, 56. I pray long life and prosperity dear. Happy 1st Birthday, Baby! To our beloved daughter, on your birthday, we wish that all your wishes will come true.

I wish you a very happy and wonderful life ahead. May God’s peace that passes all human understanding be felt by every day of your life. 2.

“You have graced our lives for a full year now.

As you begin another phase of your life, it is my prayer that you become great in your new age. 27. Happy birthday, blessed child.

We have decades to go! Happy Birthday to my lovely daughter! 21.

Today is your special day as it is the day you officially turn 3.

Happy 1st Birthday to my special little boy! Happy birthday, my beautiful princess. You’re the most beautiful 2-year-old in this world. Happy Birthday to my favorite princess! Thanks for giving us a reason to laugh every day. Screaming, yelling, hollering, Happy Birthday to my little doll, I love you so much. Today is your first birthday, sweet little one. I love you for life! My pretty one, you are going to grow up into a star. I love you more than words can say. But to me, it is the day my jewel was born. Whatever it was, it must have been so incredible for I was given the best daughter in the world. Happy birthday, darling girl.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'limitlesso_com-netboard-1','ezslot_18',115,'0','0'])); 37. Wishing our littlest sunshine, a sweet happy birthday! One-year-olds cannot read, so you should focus on choosing a message that the mom and dad can appreciate. This information is for educational purposes only and not a substitute for professional health services.