Whitney made every part of the. So why wait? Hartford, TN, USA. This friendly company and staff are top notch. Cool. First I screwed up the reservation and showed up a day late! We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations and ensure a fun, safe, and professional whitewater rafting and kayaking experience with our staff of trained guides. © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. YEEEEAAAHHH ! Big Bear Rafting, Hartford: Hours, Address, Big Bear Rafting Reviews: 5/5. United States ; Tennessee (TN) Hartford ; Things to Do in Hartford ; Big Bear Rafting; Search. Fun for the whole family!! ! Click on any name for more detailed information. Je recommande vivement ce voyage et Bill! Everything went smoothly from the booking process to the rafting experience.

The place was easy to find and provided quality gear. Si vous habitez un autre pays ou une autre région, merci de choisir la version de Tripadvisor appropriée pour votre pays ou région dans le menu déroulant. I am of the older generation, as you would say, and she made sure that I was ok and that I enjoyed myself. There are so many rafting companies to choose from and I’m glad we chose Big Bear!

Il était drôle, nous savions que tant de choses à faire dans cette région. With a team of professionally trained and certified whitewater rafting guides, Big Bear Rafting offers the areas safest and thrilling whitewater experience with a focus on quality visitor … We had Whitney and it was a great time. Will always come back here! Great work!

Comment from Pati A. of Big Bear Adventures.

Located just 45 minutes from Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Asheville, Big Bear Rafting is only a short drive away from all these wonderful cities. Best rafting company in Henderson! More. Plus. Il avait tout le monde dans le séjour. Big Bear Rafting. She is super sweet, very knowledgeable, and funny. 635 reviews #7 of 16 things to do in Hartford. Sports fans know to plan their weekend around Hartford's Big Bear Expeditions White Water Rafting, TN. Je reviendrai, c'est sûr. Hartford's Big Bear Expeditions White Water Rafting is the great place to spend a Saturday, or any day for that matter.

C'était l'un des meilleurs séjours awesomest que j'aie jamais eu. Big Bear Rafting guides families, friends, and groups of adventurers down the Pigeon River in the Great Smoky Mountains. We provide professional White Water Rafting trips on the Big Pigeon River in Hartford, TN (exit 447 I-40 East). We have kids aged 10, 14, and 14 and they all had a blast on the upper pigeon ride!