Verse 14. Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools. To see these related verses, follow these links: Genesis 18:27 “am but dust and ashes” , Job 30:19 “I am become like dust and ashes” , and Ecclesiastes 3:20 “all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again” . Or, than. A cursory Google search indicates that at no time has any worshiper showered in gold dust ever produced any genuine gold. Yahveh formed man out of dust, the most sterile part of the ground.

And not, not even, neither?nor. The, the definite article. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? Including the feminine he, and the neuter to in all their inflections; the definite article; the. From ekei; that one (neuter) thing); often intensified by the article prefixed. Why, then, does God breathed include the notion of snuffing out and giving up life? - If rejected, bear your solemn witness to the fact, for to reject you brings awful consequences. The person pronoun of the second person singular; thou. ", Conjunctive waw | Verb - Qal - Conjunctive imperfect - first person common singular | third person masculine plural, Preposition-k | Noun - masculine singular, Wind, breath, exhalation, life, anger, unsubstantiality, a region of the sky, spirit, Verb - Hifil - Imperfect - first person common singular | third person masculine plural, Arm, cast out, draw out, make empty, pour forth out, Preposition-k | Noun - masculine singular construct, Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind, I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets, Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, OT Poetry: Psalm 18:42 Then I beat them small as (Psalm Ps Psa.)

Bible Verses Like Micah 7:17 - cross references and similar Bible verses related to Baruch 3:18 - They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the LORD our God, and shall fear because of thee.

(Origin of Humankind, chapter 3.3) Let’s summarize what we’ve covered in Genesis 2:7 so far.

New International Version (NIV). Verses 14, 15. New American Standard Bible Then I beat them fine as the dust before the wind; I emptied them out as the mire of the streets. Middle voice of a primary verb; to receive. Verb - Aorist Subjunctive Active - 3rd Person Singular. From oikos; properly, residence, but usually an abode; by implication, a family. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. The Bible says “ In the beginning ... (“ In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return ” Gen 3:19). From lego; something said; by implication, a topic, also reasoning or motive; by extension, a computation; specially, the Divine Expression. Bible verses about Diamonds. Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Accusative 2nd Person Plural. he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow…. All rights reserved worldwide. Isaiah 10:6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. So LXX. To shake off; mid: I shake off from myself. Each church of the Anglican Communion has its own version of the Book of Common Prayer. From the base of koniao and ornumi; pulverulence. The Bible indicates the man came alive. Demonstrative Pronoun - Genitive Feminine Singular. From ek and tinasso; to shake violently. Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Genitive 2nd Person Plural. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust is poetic. - Parallel passages: Mark 6:11; Luke 9:5 (the twelve); 10:10, 11 (the seventy). Personal / Relative Pronoun - Nominative Masculine Singular, Verb - Aorist Subjunctive Middle - 3rd Person Singular.

Cast them out--i.e., sweep them before me. A city, the inhabitants of a city. Dust. That, that one there, yonder. Berean Study Bible I ground them as dust in the face of the wind; I trampled them like mud in the streets. Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, NT Gospels: Matthew 10:14 Whoever doesn't receive you nor hear your (Matt. ... from the Authorized King James Version of the Bible). From me and de; but not, not even; in a continued negation, nor. Isaiah 41:2,15,16 Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings?