John watches a waiting Nolan and is visited by two versions of his brother. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. 90 Day Fiancé: Fans Shocked To See Seth Rogen Tweet About Colt & Debbie, Stranger Things: Eleven Keeping The Door Open 3 Inches Started Way Earlier, Brigette Lundy-Paine Movie & TV Roles: Where You Know The Bill & Ted 3 Star. S3 E3 about 7 min in, Beth is telling Ozzy that "it didn't start with the kids" & that her mother told her this. Nolan is on the precipice, and Beth tries to talk him out of involving himself with them, but, as many characters are in Bloodline, he’s guided by the various shades of truth and untruth surrounding the family. John's parents are Sally and Roy. The comment makes more sense if she is Robert's daughter. It’s what I thought since I was a kid. Yeah that link doesn't explain much. Sally reminisces. A lie that bonded us when we didn’t know any different.

I don’t need to be read my rights. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers.

I rewatched the scene in the finale in which John 'sees' (in another hallucination) "Beth" and "Danny" in the dining room at the inn. I thought the exact same thing. Because that scene is less about who Beth is than it is about who John is. She is a Rayburn, technically - the result of Robert's affair - but she isn't tied to the family. S3 would have been clearer without her but they probably couldn't figure out a way to cut those scenes entirely so they left it in even though it makes no sense. Tensions rise between Meg and Danny. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Until now. He was involved with Roy Gilbert (Beau Bridges) who saved his business and helped start the Rayburn House Inn. Thinking the worst, she runs to the garage to discover a naked Kevin with a loaded gun. See Photos.

In the midst of this is John’s voiceover. There was a time we were innocent, my siblings and me.

With Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Norbert Leo Butz. The DEA gets involved in John's murder case. Away from the Rayburns, outside their sphere, she’s a happy, productive member of society. The Mandalorian: Why Hasn't Boba Fett Already Tried To Reclaim His Armor? The older Danny wants John to confess. "Danny" tells John that Beth "can sit at the family table", but assures him that she is only "a friend", not "related to us". The ending for him was not a surprise: his connection to Roy Gilbert landed him in prison. His reasons are obvious: it’s the apology he never received in life - the admission of guilt and the acknowledgment of his sins. They’re all quite toxic. The show pretty heavily says that Beth is Robert's daughter during the scene between Beth & Nolan in the finale and that actually makes the John hallucination scene with Danny & Beth at the dinner table make more sense.

The DEA gets involved in John's murder case. I totally thought we were going to find out she was Robert's daughter from an affair and Danny knew about her. IMO her character is another aborted half-finished writing job. Away from the Rayburns, outside their sphere, she’s a happy, productive member of society. Post author By ; Post date October 19, 2020; No Comments on beth mackey bloodline; John meets with a detective and calls out that he knows Kevin is under a secret investigation. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. wants John to keep the truth from Nolan.