-Leslie Jones, In many ways, everything about my upbringing decreed that I wouldn't write a memoir because in the world where I grew up, in Chicago in the Fifties and Sixties, one key way of protesting ourselves – 'we' meaning black people – against racism, against its stereotypes and its insults, was to curate and narrate very carefully the story of the people.

I attack, I insult. You’re kinda like Rapunzel except instead of letting down your hair, you let down everyone in your life. He thrives on criticism and insults. Don't feed the trolls! You disengage yourself as quickly as possible from the situation. Raising an entitled child is doing a disservice your kid, saying no m. For a long time, I thought I was ugly and disfigured.

Have you ever had someone say a silly or nasty comment, and at the time you can\'t come up with a comeback? ", "You haven't been yourself lately.

We live in a world of instant gratification and a lot of kids are used to getting everything they want, even worse they expect it. Don't like my sarcasm, well I don't like your stupid. Your family tree must be a cactus because everybody on it is a prick. I have even been spat on and threatened with a knife.

Keep rolling your eyes, perhaps you'll find a brain back there. ", "You clearly have not been burdened by an overabundance of education.

He's walking away from supporting abortion, hurling insults and more. Fix your regrets of insulting somebody and make them laugh by giving them one of our Funny Compliments. William Shakespeare is best known for his exquisite style of English Literature, from his plays to his beautiful sonnets, which are still very relevant... Have you looked back at your life and thought of all the people who have annoyed you in some way?

-Bernie Mac, I don't like yelling insults at someone who's never done anything to me.

TV Shows. The Other 100 Greatest Movie Insults of All Time. -Gonzalo Higuain, In TV writing, Armando Iannucci's satire 'The Thick of It' is brilliant – equal parts hysterically funny, terrifyingly believable, and Oh-my-God-I-can't-believe-he-actually-said-that – and it's got the most satisfyingly creative insults ever. Learn some of them and don’t forget to use them the next time you go golfing. Let’s not kid ourselves, you can’t make that hole to save your dog’s life. -Terry Bradshaw, Dignity does not come from avenging insults, especially from violence that can never be justified.

Everyone at Liverpool’s John Lennon Airport have been quarantined. You’re so stupid you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the directions were written on the heel. -Edin Dzeko, It is a common thing for supporters of President Trump, even as early as when he was a candidate, to say, 'He fights.' -Alice Walker, I didn't respond well to a firm hand and insults. I hope you meet someone who is good-looking, intelligent, and cultured.

Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Please shut your mouth when you’re talking to me. On a short putt I’ll always ask them “Does your husband play golf?”. Sassy comebacks are sweet retorts that will leave enemies speechless all the times they get into your nerves.

Looking for the best insults? These light-hearted insults are written to be purposely less disrespectful but still humorous to say. H/T /r/askreddit. -Don Rickles, If the Islamic world is so suffused with rage and hatred of us – for our wars, occupations, drone attacks, support of Israel, decadent culture, and tolerance of insults to Islam and the Prophet – why should we call for free elections, when the people will use those elections to vote into power rulers hostile to the United States? As we arm you with this weapon of mass destruction, we only ask that you use them wisely and most especially “effectively” to slaughter all enemies that dare disturb your peace with their existence.