3. Personally, I set my weapon enchant to the boss I progress and change it if it’s needed for the next progress boss. Food: Baked Port Tato / Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech" / Bil'Tong, Method Gaming Limited, 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR, Scotland, United Kingdom. Best PvE Shamans races & faction . Most likely, but I haven't seen numbers on the Mag'har racial yet. Crit overall brings big value, maybe too big and has some interesting interactions. And I can sometimes pretend rocket jump is it. Our secondary stats are outlined below. I miss gust of wind that much. Heirloom gear scales with your current level, so its a lot easier to keep your alt's leveling gear updated!

The 250% crit modifier also does not affect all the damage we deal: Mastery devalues mastery. YES!!! But I stand by my point. Orcs. Last Database Update : 20 Dec 2019 - Players with 1/8 or more bosses killed in Mythic mode .

Play what you like, it’s really not important, Troll racial will likely be the best for PvE dps. This is BiS for every fight that does not require you to earthquake. Now simcraft could show some numbers, but probably in a real PvE situations other race with more useful utility could be better. Just like crit it does not affect everything, currently mastery is a very poor stat.

Haste values differ a lot based on the talents we choose; talents like, Because elemental currently has a lot of instant casts with the current build, sometimes. To me, I really enjoy the looks of Draenie and Trolls. Haste loses a large amount of its value compared to last patch, which is why currently versatility is pulling ahead. Just a shame we can’t use the awesome 2h animations cause ENH WITH 2H ISN’T A THING ANYMORE, green orc = brown orc > dwarf = di dwarf> draenei > panda > cow = hm cow > goblin > troll. Last Database Update : 20 Dec 2019 - …

Spenders are not affected by mastery, this includes. Playing one on PTR. Although, I want to level a new Horde Shaman since I have an Alliance one.

I like it. The best way to calculate stat priorities for your character is to "sim" your character Find out how to sim. The number represents the amount of maelstrom generated: Horde: Tauren > Highmountain > Zandalari (kimbul) > Panda > Goblin > Trolls > Orc > Mag'har orc, Alliance: Dwarf > Kul Tiran > Panda > Draenei > Dark iron Dwarf. This is a "poor" way of saying it, but hopefully makes you understand why haste is less valuable right now.

It seems the newer ones just got a single totem with a different effect on it. I think the best Shaman race on the Alliance is Draenei overall though. Shaman have a history of being one of the squishiest classes in a raid, so having that extra heal from Gift of the Naruu is really nice.

Favorite for the Horde has to be Highmountain Tauren also look great in their armor and they have the nice little stun rush that helps out and can be used in ghost wolf for a extra little sprint boost for mobility, they also have a nice shamanistic feel to them. Azerite Traits, Essences, Corruption & Gear. Mag’Har Orcs. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

I was wondering which race will be best in BFA for a shaman, PvE wise, both Elemental(mainly elemental) and Enhancement ? Favorite for Alliance is definitely Draenei, they look great in their armor and good casting animation and they get a extra little heal that helps.

Which of these two races will be better suited for shaman PvE wise in BFA ? Edit: I apparently already replied to this thread. Zandalari Troll, hands down. Dorfs. Heirlooms provide extra gear bonuses like increased experience and useful effects! 1. Last Database Update : 20 Dec … Elemental Shaman. I believe Trolls are the only race that have differing totems (different “tiki” crests). From a pure visual, trolls have the best looking totems and animations, imo. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, World of Warcraft Arena World Championship. Please bear in mind that stats can differ per player based on YOUR stats, make sure to sim yourself. Favorite for Alliance is definitely Draenei, they look great in their armor and good casting animation and they get a extra little heal that helps. Last Database Update : 20 Dec 2019 - … 2. No, than you wouldn’t ask. Best PvE Restoration Shamans races & faction . Written by Cayna Last Updated: 11th Jan, 2020. Gems: Use Crit (Deadly Lava Lazuli) or Haste (Quick Sand Spinel) or Versatility (Versatile dark opal) based on your sims. – Sorry it said the post needed atleast 10 characters. Shaman have a history of being one of the squishiest classes in a raid, so … While the damage is 85% of the cast it can also crit independently. Best PvE Elemental Shamans races & faction . Why would anyone play as anything other than Goblin? YES!!! If you don’t want to wait, like me, then Troll. Theere is only one correct answer which is a Dwarf or Dark Iron Dwarf. Basically think of it like this, if you don't actually cast, Haste only gives you 50% of the full effect.

I think the best Shaman race on the Alliance is Draenei overall though. Guides elemental shaman Stats, Races & Consumables. With this, I mean that mastery also adds regeneration, because of this you will be casting more spenders and these do not get empowered by mastery.

I didn’t know that. Patch 8.3. But overall it's more about haste losing value rather than vers massively gaining it. YES!!! Fire/Storm Elementals do NOT gain dps from mastery. Company Number: SC505990, Dwarf > Kul Tiran > Panda > Draenei > Dark iron Dwarf. ^^. Use Accord of Critical Strike , Accord of Haste or Accord of Versatility based on your sims. Enhance - Troll: 15% haste for 10secs every 2 mins, sync perfectly with ghost wolves, Elemental - Tauren: passive 2% increased crit, Restoration - Tauren: passive 2% increased healing, Enhance - Draenei: passive 1% incressed primary stat, Elemental - Draenei: passive 1% increased primary stat, Restoration - Dwarf: passive 2% increased healing, Are you one of the top 0.5%? For bosses where you earthquake consider running Deadly Navigation or Versatile Navigation. Oh, very cool! Of those two, Dark Iron because they at least have a dps racial, where as Dwarves are better suited at tanking classes. Overloads no longer have a fixed percentage for generation. After obtaining and \"learning\" a Heirloom piece, you can create them on the fly, for any and all characters on your account! Right now it's good because its the only stat that actively increases all damage we do.

Races. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Copyright © Method Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Tauren and Orc. The Zandalari trolls have some weird looking totems. If that matters.

Kul Tiran females have nice casting animations. And because there’s so much troll-themed mail, trolls. Best PvE Enhancement Shamans races & faction . Many talents do not gain from mastery or will devalue mastery. Wish they did this with other shaman races. I am more interested in the DPS stats, than the aesthetics. Torrent of Elements is the base enchant. I absolutely love the way it looks, and I believe Trolls are the only race that have differing totems (different “tiki” crests). Shaman gear feels designed for trolls from an art perspective and a scaling perspective. I’m thinking, maybeeee… Goblin? Because I hate missing gust of wind. =(. What about between Dwarf and Dark Iron Dwarf ? Elemental has a 250% crit multiplier, the other specs have 200%. Mastery overloads no longer have a general rule of how much MS they generate. Goblin.