For purposes of clarity, I consent to Athlon's collection, storage, processing, and transfer of my Personal Data and Non-Personal Data (as defined in the Privacy Policy) for the purpose of signing up for the email newsletter.

This is a Firearms Import Export (FIE) Titan, an import from Italy made from Tanfoglio GT27 parts and slapped onto Zamak frames by FIE in Florida after the Gun Control Act of 1968 limited the import of compact pistols. Wouldn’t be my first choice but I do know of one 240lb bodybuilder who got dropped with a single chest shot.. DRT.

I had both the 950B and the Baby and I have gone with the 950B and sold the Baby. I recall putting an evidence tag on this model gun during a trial when I was Clerk of the Court.

They aren’t going to run with the $3000 guns but they aren’t intended to. like that guy’s, it had problems going into battery. Sig Sauer 1911FCA-45-BSS 1911 Carry Fastback 7+1 45ACP 4.2", Para Ordnance 96748 Expert Commander 7+1 45ACP 4.25", Para Ordnance 96667 Elite Commander 8+1 45ACP 4.25", Para Ordnance 96696 Black Ops 10.45 10+1 45ACP 5", Para Ordnance 96697 Blacks Ops Recon 14+1 45ACP 4.25", Remington 96356 R1 Carry Commander 7+1 45ACP 4.25" w/ Crimson T, CMMG Inc. MKG BANSHEE 45ACP 5 SBN GUARD BLK, Taurus 1191101CMG 1911 Commander 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP), Taurus 1191101CMOD 1911 Commander 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP, Taurus 1191101CMBK 1911 Commander 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP, Iver Johnson 1911A1 Falcon Matte 8+1 .45 ACP 4.25", Iver Johnson 1911A1 Hawk Matte 8+1 .45 ACP 4.25", LWRC SMGPB45B8S SMG .45 ACP 8.50 25+1 SB Tactical Folding Subgu, CMMG Inc. MKG BANSHEE 45ACP 5 SBN GUARD GUN METAL. Interestingly, the Taurus is a tip-up barrel, blow-back action pistol based on the basic Also have a Mauser model 1910 I inherited from my father in law who brought it back after WWII; had my local gunsmith go through it and it’s accurate and goes bang every time. ,,,,, Story time. This is a classic semi-automatic FN Baby Browning pocket pistol chambered in .25 ACP. It is quite a bit smaller than the 21A. Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qu7mqVZp-M.

Overall Length: 4.72 in On two different occasions he told a man he would kill them. (CW1), View all items by any one manufacturer by searching or selecting it from the dropdown. I have one and it runs just fine, that 62 gr. http://www.memecenter.com/outlink/go/https://is.gd/infowarsAlexjones/c364dc61351eae4ec9280eb93df8a7298017ad5c3184fb90c5136c73435589ce. no, but you could call it a modern incarnation of the 7.65×21 Parabellum. The Baby Browning was a huge hit.

advantage in stopping power (-2% to +9%, depending on the loads compared). Despite all that, I’ve rounded up some of the best .25 and .32 ACP mouse guns, from the past and present, to give you some options. I have a 950BS, it is a good little shooter and reliable. Buy With Confidence.

Laughing at all the comments, my mom passed away several years ago, 25 to be exact, and left me a couple of pistols, one just so happens to be the exact pistol everyone is talking about, the FIE Titan .25 ACP Pistol. Caliber: .25 ACP (6.35 Browning)

The work just fine for what they are intended to do, which is occasional plinking, Staying in your safe for when you really need a rifle, or the occasional hunting foray. I can empty the pistol’s magazine in a heartbeat, and have a group just like the one shown on the author’s target. Just don’t expect too much stopping power from .25 ACP.

Are you a Qualified Professional? Whether that individual later lives or dies is irrelevant in this Remington 96464 RP45 .45 ACP 4.5 15+1 Black Polymer Grip Black. May be better than a Raven. Over the course of owning this particular firearm, I’ve run about 200 plus rounds through it, mostly Remington UMC, since I can really only find that or Aguila brand in my local Academy store. autoloaders would probably be hard pressed to keep six shots in a 5" Useless as a defensive tool unless the bad guy was right on top of you. Recently worked on one for a friend, of course function checked it when I was done, Holy Crap Batman!

neither cartridge has achieved impressive results in actual shootings. It may be on display and is In reality it was just a way to tag whoever did me great bodily harm but at least I gave the cops a lead. As you go through each one, please take notes of any features and characteristics that stand out as interesting to you.This will help you find the right pistol that might be considered “ideal”. It would stove-pipe on about every third round using the traditional 50 grain FMJ bullet. such distances with a typical .25 pocket pistol are remote. The mag for that Calico is valuable, do some research on it. I prefer it over any .380 acp because I can consistently hit my target at “bad breath” distances.

For more information about the mouse guns featured in the gallery above, visit the following sites. Another is its exposed hammer that allows manual The Colt Mustang Pocketlite and the Grendel 380 gave 380 power in a slightly smaller package.

I am not kidding. Today’s plethora of small handguns in the more effective .380 ACP and 9mm has pretty much doomed the .25 and .32 ACP to obscurity.

Own a .25 RAVEN, and agree that the new crop of pocket pistols are a leap ahead of the 70’s & 80’s models. The .25 ACP cartridge can be reloaded, but its small case size makes it a finicky project for reloaders and there is little ballistic gain possible. killed more people than any other civilian cartridge, because it has been that load is 64 ft. lbs. anyone needing a magazine for an old gun should check out triple k. they have alot of mags for these old guns. Best .25 ACP Pistols?

I found one of these laying around once. Such emails will be ignored. 9 total rounds….very light and very accurate …if you can see the sights.

However, dozens of European makes and models from such companies as Ruby, HK and Sig Sauer, mixed with American products like the Bauer, Raven, Sterling, Taurus and Kel-Tec, make finding used guns in these calibers both easy and oftentimes a bargain. The gun we were waiting for was a Ruger . ? It’s even strangely kind of fun to shoot. That is not to say they will not kill. You can change out the grips, and that’s about it. While there are few new handguns in .25 and .32 ACP being made, ammunition sales in these calibers are still fairly brisk, and subsequently, cartridge manufacturers have upped the performance of these two 100-plus-year-old rounds to more modern standards. the other reason for necking down a 9mm and using a .32 bullet instead of redesigning the .30 Luger with smokeless powder, is to use modern .32 JHP bullets like what we have in the .32 H&R Magnum and .327 Federal Magnum. 3 Ruger LC9s Pro – Best Large Caliber Pocket Pistol. For our firearm inventory only. And he probably got it from one of his relatives even farther back. indeed. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

It looks like a Seecamp with Old World Craftsmanship.

I have only seen a couple in the wild. Please click HERE to learn more about Qualified Professional discounts.

For being a cheap gun, the Titan is at least simple and easy to maintain. that would make the grip too big. The .32 ACP was extremely prevalent in Europe and was adopted by many police and military forces. being engineered for black powder you couldn’t just plop in smokeless powder and have 35-40k PSI it would blow up. Below is a list of the best .45 ACP pistols currently available on the market. I can group the little .312″ 73-grain Fiocchi FMJ bullets precisely where I want. I’ve got a Browning clone that I’ve fired once. For technical reasons, primarily its longer overall length and the fact that it is a rimmed design, the .22 …

... Taurus PT25 .25 ACP 2" Nickel/Gold, Pink Pearl grips **SPECIAL.

I have a nickle plated model that I carry on the beach in pocket of my swimming suit.

It’s a perfectly serviceable, reliable pocket gun.

A Makarov seems to be the hardest gun to find now. The LC9s Pro is one of the few larger caliber pocket pistols. Carrying the P238 is certainly worth the extra Surprised to see this review today especially since, just yesterday, I was at the range and an old-timer in the lane next to me had exactly this gun. Having one why would you ever sell it?

Which brings me to my favorite part of this gun; it’s concealable to a fault. you will be notified automatically via email Have you ever fired Beretta Tomcat .32?

This The Titan is smaller than most mobile phones on the market today, and pocket carry is so easy with this particular firearm that you can forget at times that you have it on your person. That’s what counts. Had a mag release like the Beretta. I suppose it looks cool enough.

If you are experiencing difficulties posting in the Buy/Sell/Trade subforums of TFL, please read the "sticky" announcement threads at the top of the applicable subforum.

All Rights Reserved. Don't sell the wee thing short. Most are 22s.

He was having a little trouble getting it to consistently go into battery so I gave him a hand and a little oil. I’ve owned and carried one for over 30 years .Bought bnib for 50 It shoots well ! It’s got a magazine disconnector that I’ve yet to modify, the feed lips get bent easy and not much rifling in the barrel, but it fits in a pocket and is a good “surprise” I’ve got a gunm gunm. While the P32 is a great gun-and my personal choice for my carry gun, it's not as small as a baby Browning.

Killed a few snakes with it now and then. “Dispatch, 97.”. I had a problem loading the single stack magazine once as one of the rounds dipped down and refused to align properly. It has wood ...Click for more info. I used to love to play with these little pistols back in the day. These are not great pistols. Then there are the guns that are made for the people with little money; the oft mocked, yet hefty Hi-Point pistols and carbines, a cosmoline-caked Mosin-Nagant, a Bersa Thunder.