New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Thanks brotha, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. For their more "basic" pieces the stuff is good quality and lasted longer than I expected. You get what you pay for. The style is similar to something you'd see at Forever 21, but closer quality to Aeropostale's new stuff. Bershka is under Inditex which also owns ZARA. Bershka super-skinnies always come in an "ankle jeans" look, so I wouldn't bother with inseam length. 1 comment. I haven't personally bought anything from there but I do work at ZARA. Bershka aims young. You have to go to a good shoe store for shoes. Hey guys, Has anyone purchased a jacket from Bershka? If theirs one thing I wouldn't buy from a fast fashion store it would be shoes. If that 14 year old went into M&S and found a size 8 there (I mention M&S cos I find they consistently run quite true to size) they'd be swamped. Unless their quality has gone down in the last several years, I'd say it's worth it. So I was in Europe this summer and stopped in a Bershka shop and was instantly in love. Just be careful with the sizing!

Which actually looked pretty cool but they're out of stock. I'm gonna give it a go because i LOVE this hot pink oversized denim jacket they have. Bershka super-skinnies always come in an "ankle jeans" look, so I wouldn't bother with inseam length. 100% Upvoted. I'd say the styles look very similar, probably closer to the TRF collection. share . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar tu experiencia y nuestros servicios, analizando la navegación en nuestra web. Best cardigan I ever got. They're having a sale right now, and I came across this: http://www.bershka.com/gb/man/sale/shoes/mountain-boots-c1010046227p6249024.html. That being said, I bought a cardigan from them once and wore it into the ground.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. save hide report.

It's similar to most other fast fashion brands. In the US I normally wear an XL; just wondering if Bershka’s men’s clothing tends to fit larger or smaller? What is /r/streetwear?. This thread is archived. They run small since its juniors style clothing. Bershka is a store for people Size 10 and under (I couldn't find anything over that size, but I am willing to accept that some sizes may have simply been hiding) - something which I know will understandably alienate quite a few people. You can order online! It has held up so well I still get compliments regularly. comment. I wore a black bra under it and you couldn't tell!

This thread is archived. I went to town on Berksha and Zara when I was in Chile in 2007 and still have this awesome jacket I got from the Berksha. A community to help you stay stylish without wearing out your wallet!

Just debating whether or not its worth investing in a couple of pieces. thanks in advance. I only own one top by them, so it's not the best sample size, but I really love it for the price I paid.

For your size I'd try both 38 and 40 and keep the one that you think fits your style better. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the FrugalFemaleFashion community, Continue browsing in r/FrugalFemaleFashion. For your size I'd try both 38 and 40 and keep the one that you think fits your style better. Hes right. Bershka is under Inditex which also owns ZARA. However, there's no way to ship their clothes to America from their online shop. Hello guys ! You should have maybe taken at their sizing guide first before asking here - like you should do with every online store ever. The couple things I have gotten from them, I've loved. Thanks man ! So I just came across Bershka, noticed they're decently priced and pretty trendy...hows the quality? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press J to jump to the feed. I'd say the styles look very similar, probably closer to the TRF collection. I bought an awesome leather jacket from Bershka in 2010 while on study abroad. Bershka Men’s Sizing. Some items will be of poor quality, some will be nice.

And thanks for letting me know! I was wondering if anyone knows of any alternate methods of buying their clothes in America? Can't have too much denim haha. Or the excessively hot changing room lights - forensic doesn't even begin to cover it. Never have and never will. I haven't personally bought anything from there but I do work at ZARA. I'm a size 8/10 and I'd be a M/L in Bershka so if you're a 12 you'd be a L/XL. Si continuas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso I've been looking for some extreme / super skinny jeans and the berhska one's are the best imho for that price.I'm buying always from H&M but my size there is 31/30 or 32/30 , so what do you think what size should I cop in Bershka ? http://www.bershka.com/gb/man/sale/shoes/men%E2%80%99s-elastic-fashion-sneakers-c1010046227p6159194.html. A 14 year old size 8 girl probably doesn't have hips or boobs to speak of, so they cut straighter fitting and slightly smaller. Yea but there the smallest size is 34 , like thats 2 times bigger than mine so I don't really know how that works :D. Bershka uses a different sizing system than H&M. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. I wish they had them here. Sort by. Cheap shoes hurt!

It's shit tier quality. best top new controversial old q&a. We are a community of fashion enthusiasts who aim to express our individuality and show off our style through streetwear, a fashion movement that combines elements of countercultures around the world with modern street style. The item I have is a white crop top that ISN'T see through, which is amazing to me. Bershka is always too small for me and my H&M sizes are the same as yours, so I'd get at least one size up, if not two.

You should have maybe taken at their sizing guide first before asking here - like you should do with every online store ever. I'm American, so what U.S retailers might you compare them to? aah careful how? save hide report. cool, thank you! I appreciate your help , ordered 2 super skinnies right away and checked the sizing. Bershka uses a different sizing system than H&M. Thanks. 100% Upvoted. best. I love Bershka!! Haven't ever bought from them, but I would imagine that you'll like them for the first month or so then you'll regret buying them because they're falling apart after 10 wears. I'm 5'1 and 125 pounds...have any tips on what size I should order for tops? Just be careful with the sizing! Pretty much a knock-off of Timbs, but I was wondering if Bershka's quality was decent enough for them to be beaters against the rain and cold weather. share. level 2.