To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Passable mystery thriller, although the film's primary secret is out of the bag from the get-go if you've ever seen a movie before.

Bent – Actors in Actresses Rounded up by pure Arian stock and sent to concentration camps. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2010. She refused to become as her…. Of course the story is much more complex. 1997. I didn't think it was a terrible film, it's a slow story but it makes sense. Still, not a terrible movie but not great. Browse All Movies Browse All Shows.

Mr. Garcia in this supporting role was very good, very convincing. The Movie had much potential; however it fell a bit short of expectations.

In this searing crime-thriller, a discredited cop hunting for his partner’s killer accidentally uncovers a deadly government conspiracy tied to a woman’s car-bomb murder. A reckless loner, she seeks some form of genuine human connection. A wheelchair-bound singer and her best friend embark on a roadtrip to Memphis. Passable Time-Waster for Karl Urban Fans. 1 hr 44 mins.

I'm glad I added this video to my gay film collection, and I would love to see the onstage version. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018. It's the story of a gay man, Max (Owens) in Nazi Germany.

Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 19, 2019. Decent Film To Watch If You Have A Prime Subscription But Would Not Pay To Rent, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2018.

I can't remember if I had watched this previous but enjoyed the movie, the actual story line is powerful and moving, keeping me fixed on the scene.

The acting is brilliant and the story line has a strong foundation of truth and meaning. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2014. In 1930s Berlin, a gay Jew is sent to a concentration camp under the Nazi regime. It definitely made me cry, however, the length of time spent "moving rocks" in this movie is way too long. This story provides a unique twist on the treatment of those deemed unworthy in the eyes of the Nazi regime -- not because he's Jewish, but because he's gay. I'd seen this years ago and recently decided to re-watch it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Her business cards read “Towing/Assassination,” and she even has a hit man infomercial to go along with it…. By-the-numbers script chugs along, setting up the final payoffs in textbook fashion.

We began watching this film and I honestly was not expecting it to be the best but when it came to deciding between rating it 3 or 4 stars, I decided on 4 because although it was a bit slow at times, it held our interest and was not one that either my Wife or I considered moving on to something else. The only surprise was a rather sinister performance by Mick Jagger as a drag queen. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 16, 2020, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazing film. If you're bored and want to watch a movie, it's worth watching. I watch a video that I had seen the preview for. This was a pretty good revenge/action flick. Turn off light Favorite Comments (0) Report.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Smaller roles are played by Mick Jagger, Ian McKellen, Paul Bettany, Jude Law, and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. Max is a handsome young man who, after a fateful tryst with a German soldier, is forced to run for his life. Yes, we've all seen stories about Nazi Germany...and most have been very well done. Bent is the word they use for a dirty cop. Its a PG-13 at best, in case anyone is wondering. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 6, 2020. Bent; Play Now Stream HD. As a straight woman I found the depiction of the male oragasm in its many forms to be powerful.

Their story. So Karl Urban plays a cop that goes to jail for getting his partner killed and being a dirty cop.

I don't remember ever hearing about this movie being in the theaters. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2018. The drama unfolds as he uncovers what happened. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2018. Karl Urban fit his role as the avenging cop to a "T". But it does. The movie in question is Bent starring Clive Owen and Lothaire Bluteau, who are both so incredible in this film. I'd seen this years ago and recently decided to re-watch it. In camp, he falls in love with fellow prisoner Horst, who wears his pink label with pride. There's a problem loading this menu right now. HD. This was a decent flick for when and what it was. What an amazing story. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2019. A young artist tries to win the heart of his muse, while her mother hatches a scheme to end his quest for true love. Some scenes maybe graphic, but my opinion is that it in texts with the theme. Watch movie Bent full online free » Best site to watch Movies free and TV series online is CipFlix » PrimeWire. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked.

I was really quite bored by it and felt no connection to the two main characters. A dangerous international spy is determined to give up his high stakes life to finally build a closer relationship with his estranged wife and daughter. Please help us to describe the issue so we can fix it asap. The story of a good cop wrongly convicted of a crime. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. Eventually Max is placed in a concentration camp where he pretends to be Jewish because in the eyes of the Nazis, gays are the lowest form of human being. If anyone's ever wondered where the pink triangle became a symbol of the gay community, you'll find it here. Daughter of a former colonel of the Securitate, the romanian political police. Max is gay and as such is sent to Dachau concentration camp under the Nazi regime. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 28, 2019.

With Lothaire Bluteau, Clive Owen, Mick Jagger, Brian Webber. The ending will hit you hard for sure, and the "love scenes" leave you with something to think about. How many times have we said this type of thing can't happen again. I like the story and the movie, but there is absolutely nothing about this film that is NC-17. But Andy Garcia as the aging father figure cop who was actually a dirty/bent cop carried the movie. In the course of one day, I watched it twice, and then bought it the next day. news, Copyright © 123moviesme All Rights Reserved.