He is wrong to be making assumptions and suggesting you have MS is not right - especially if you have a clean brain MRI. Movement is a defense mechanism for BFS because you do not feel your muscles twitching, vibrating, and buzzing.

Some days all I can do is put one foot in front of the other. Painless weakness is a typical ominous sign. I own my business and believe this is partly due to stress of everyday working. Compensation For Injury at Work Injury at Work injury at work compensation Injury From Work Injury In Work Injury Work knee Injury at Work Neck Injury at Work Return To Work After Injury Work Accident Injury Work Comp Injury Work Injury Work Injury Compensation Work Injury Management Work Injury Prevention Work Place Injury Work Related Injury Work Related Injury Compensation, Hello my name is Morgan let me testify to the general public how i got cured by Dr KPELEDE healing spell from (HERPES), I have been diagnosed of HAPATITIS B (HERPES) for good 8 years and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the constant pain, especially in my knees.all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was no longer interested to me any more but I just pray for God every day to accept my soul when ever I die, luckily to me my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure (HAPATITIS C HERPES,CANCER,And HIV/AIDS )she helped me out on everything, the great Dr KPELEDE only ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple.. after two days I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally i started experiencing changes all over me as the great Dr KPELEDE assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, if you have HAPATITIS B HERPES CANCER HIV/AIDS any kind of illness i advice you all to contact him on kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com or call +2347038111854. I've been fortunate to have no serious injuries due to running. Conclusions: Despite its benign natural history, BFS is a source of high morbidity for patients, both physically and psychologically. I looked it up, and the prognosis was horrible. I know you are busy, but I am not even looking for credit - just want to expose BFS. I also have exercise intolerance, and sweat profusely even after a mild workout or walk. There are times though I think that something may help.Hopefully, the source of mine is an abnormally stiff spine.

These symptoms drive us all crazy. I know there may be no answer for somethings, but this doesn't stop me looking.BestTom from land of Aus. My GP said it took him months for his to ease and he's fine now. Does the clean EMG completely rule it out?3.

I certainly have lots more hair loss than other males in our family. It really helped to ease my mind!! It is good you found something that helps you. Thanks Craig, this is good information. In fact, my eye has been twitching off and on today. Hi, I have been having strong muscle contractions in my right eyelid for over 7 Months now and was told initially by my GP that it was nothing to worry about and it would go away on its own. My sleep is ok now that I take gabapentin but sometimes I jerk myself out of my sleep. Do I have reason to worry? Hi PT.Hope you are well.I have been to see the neurologist. It usually lasts no longer than a day. This story sounds so similar to mine although I now seem to be experiencing muscle pain, lump in my throat and burning sensations as well as more twitches. Emily, cramps are definitely a big part of BFS. Try to relax and enjoy your family, exercise, eat right, etc. I am more of a clinician(not that great in statistical analysis) but researched this disease and related entities like MS, ALS and Fibromyalgia, Myofascial pain Syndrome, CFS etc.. for quite some time.Maybe it would be a good idea to talk. It is a bummer, but I am really doing okay. For the most part it has stayed in remission. Submitted comments are subject to editing and editor review prior to posting.