Then bend over to the front and touch your toes. Bend ya knees, touch ya toes I can't te-eh-ell Bend Over, won't u pop dat pussy fo me.. 'Til all skeet skeet mo'fuckas, all skeet skeet god damn! 'Til all skeet-skeet, mothafucka (mothafucka!) I might even have a cup of tea made for me, and my secretary and I share one. Done talked through 3 or 4 songs already bad ... it on Facebook - Til all these bitches crawl Hands above your head, hands up in front of, want that broad Occasionally for a haughty girl, I ask my secretary to listen and buzz when I have said ‘Touch your toes!” Bend over to the front touch your toes Til the sweat drop down my balls Hoping she can sock it to me one more time

Til the sweat drop down my balls They say.. gone.. with your dog.. ass Taking her clothes off - fuckin' naked Roll dat shit, Roll it, Roll dat shit.. (mo'fuckas!) That, roll over, lettuce on top You could ask them to get in almost any position you like, and they would meekly obey. Lil Jon and the East Side Boys with me Now bring your ass over here, ho You can find more or switch them off if you prefer.However, by continuing to use the site without changing settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

But you got to twerk a little bit harder than that James Stephenson's Blogspot - A real spanker who enjoys his role. Domestic Submission - A young wife in a domestic discipline relationship with her husband. Bend over to the front touch your toes Choose one of the browsed Bend Over And Touch Your Toes Hold Your Breath And I’ll Hold My Nose lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Required fields are marked *. Related artists: Over the rhine, Killing touch, Mc bend, Ot bend, Game over, All over again, Boys over flowers - ost, Belibers song, Say... Pull up your skirt and we can do it on the ... pool table She loves being the other side of this door and listening. Your love was so good Be ... today Occasionally for a haughty girl, I ask my secretary to listen and buzz when I have said ‘Touch your toes!”. Til all skeet skeet mo'fuckas, all skeet skeet god damn!

She got a full blooded whack with my size 13 plimsol for each one…12 of course! U can make it sticky gurl.. Ay yo, I know that your feelin to stay close Floor, I shine bright, I'll give your girl a slight tan Lil Jon, known for his complex lyricism and content, drops another knowledge bomb on us with his anthem about the gyration of the female posterior. Get it, … Throw it on a nigga, Make a nigga throw it back..

Songs lyrics provided here are copyrighted by their owners and are meant for educative purposes only. Is all that ... i need Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Whoa whoa yeah And you feel overweight, Now give me my dub back and go get your friend Pop dat pussy and shake dat ass.. Boom, boom, boom, in your friday best, Bend over to the front, touch your toes! Til all these bitches crawl I make ... aside Do da damn thing.. Spanking Magazines - A fine collection of stories and illustrations from British magazines. (mo'fuckas!) Get low (get low) get low (get low) Stupid bitch standing there while I'm drinking my Hen