Stein originally wanted to be an Egyptologist, but shifted his interest to music after his parents bought him his first guitar at age 11. (He finished high school at the Quintanos School for Young Professionals.) (1977 - He graduated from Columbia University in 1966 with honors in economics and as valedictorian of the 1970 Yale Law School class. But then around our mid-thirties we decided we would be very lonely without children. Ronnie Gill

(CNN) -- According to his own estimation, Ben Stein was a nobody in Hollywood after playing a character role in "Ferris Buehler's Day Off." Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn’t spank our children when they misbehave because their little personalities would be warped and we might damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock’s son committed suicide). View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. So it's really a story about a father, moi, who was a crummy father and who learned, I think, to be a very good and devoted father and whose life was redeemed thereby. Well it didn't come easily for us to get our son, because he was adopted and it was quite a struggle to get him. I wasn't a good athlete, I wasn't particularly inspiring or strong personality-wise. We said an expert should know what he’s talking about…and we said OK And I was simply putty in his hands from then on. STEIN: It's not really the same, but it's similar. The author's relationship with his new son got off to a rocky start: he was so jealous of the attention Tommy was receiving that he …

Kimmel noted that Stein "thinks I am a lot smarter than I am" and discussed how Stein was told by the Comedy Central executives overseeing "Win Ben Stein's Money" that the show would be cancelled if he never lost a single game, and also recounted how Stein loved his family's pet dog so much that after it died, he had it stuffed by a taxidermist and put on the desk he used during his show.

Emmy winning host of "Win Ben Stein's Money", parts in dozens of movies and TV shows, including "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," "The Wonder Years," 'Expelled," "The Mask I and II", and many many others. BATTISTA: Well, one of the things I have to ask you is it seems like you sort of attribute adult qualities to Tommy, and I just wondered if he's really that precocious. Online and The American Spectator. Guitarist and songwriter Chris Stein was born on January 5, 1950, in Brooklyn, New York City.

BATTISTA: You are a lawyer, you're an economist, you're an actor, and some would say an intellectual. He not only composed the scores for the films Union City (1980) and Pie in the Sky: The Brigid Berlin Story (2000), but also was a co-composer on the scores for the movie Wild Style (1982) and the TV special When Disco Ruled the World (2005).

2.3Mb QuickTime movie. I think it's probably more about me than about Tommy. [July 2007], Release of his book, "Yes, You Can Still Retire Comfortably! STEIN: That is a very, very good question. Stein eventually made a full recovery after a long battle with this illness. We were revolutionary fighters for the proletariat and for peace and justice. Is a freelance/part-time Professor at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California. And he said, "Don't worry if you're not the best athlete on the block. He has been a longtime screenwriter and was one of the creators of the TV series Fernwood Tonight (1977). Chris attended P.S. And we finally got our son through a very fine, honest lawyer. He was first a poverty lawyer in New Haven, Connecticut, and Washington, D.C. before becoming a trial lawyer for the Federal Trade Commission. The only well known economist and social commentator. He's the only child of father Ben and mother Estelle. And also we were too selfish and lazy. It's about me and about Tommy. If you pay attention to your kids, they will pay it back to you a thousandfold. But that isn't necessarily the case with you.