Shipping prices are typically listed as a flat rate. He was an inventor, a machinist, an electrician and woodworker, an engineer, an industrialist, a world-class archer and a visionary.

It may not be an all-inclusive list. P.O. Thanks for looking. over 3 pounds) I will use either FedEx Ground or UPS Ground, depending on where I am able to get to on the day that I ship. 7558015. UP FOR AUCTION BEN PEARSON COMPOUND RIGHT HAND HUNTING BOW.THE CONDITION IS VERY GOOD,CAN'T FIND ANY FLAWS, THE DRAW LENGHT HAS RUBBED OFF THE STICKER, NOT SURE, MEASURES END TO END 52. Territories are subject to increased costs.

Payment via PayPal. BEN PEARSON ZB2 COMPOUND BOW AND CASE: Condition: Used.

zK}�y�Ug���Ė6��Ϧ�Hm���!l��H@�+���[ۙ��q:OD�%E}}�ʝO(Xr��>p䗩��F�!��c����39��&�5g7hm�pw�L��*����&�Zٰ����A��YO���8�͝��kZ�d�Y�.�a���y`.��������xF��o.���x��q|=4��,LI�SS�j�J.�;gN��;,��T[G�[=�k��D5�ҥ���Y���ka\��si�e��; ����]�&���i�O \�e�]���W}�y�����Q�GΠ�J�w!>?/d�ι�l��.�ـ!����-�&�&. long I do not know the rest of the details the tag is worn Comes with the arm strap This is an older bow but in very good shape minor wear Please be sure to check out my store My policies: Items are processed the same day after being paid for. It was not a means to market Pearson "Seconds". Mirage Ben Pearson Vintage Metal Compound Bow This vintage Pearson Compound Box is offered in good used condition. We reserve the right to decline international shipping at anytime.

EX+ BEN PEARSON MODEL DEER HUNTER RH COMPOUND BOW.THIS BOW IS 51" LONG.IT'S 55LB PULL@ 31" DRAW.PLEASE DON'T BID IF YOUR NOT SURE YOU CAN DRAW IT BACK. He entered the Arkansas State Archery Championship in 1926 and came out next to last. Sometimes only the font changed. Years later, Pearson would author his own instructions for making a flat bow in the Boy Scouts’ Merit Badge Series for Archery.But Ben Pearson didn’t just want to make bows and arrows, he wanted to shoot them, and after countless hours of practice he got good, very good. Items returned that are not defective must be in new unopened condition. Check out ALL my feedback and bid with confidence.GOOD LUCK!

Comes with case.arrows.quiver(Ben Pearson) and accessories. Pearson says his father stood in the boat running parallel to another man standing in a separate boat who tossed up ping-pong balls that one of the world’s greatest archers then tattooed.A HENRY FORD WANNABEIt was a chance meeting with a retired Oklahoma oilman in 1938 that soon made Ben Pearson’s dream to mass-produce archery equipment a reality. Up for auction is a rare vintage Ben Pearson Shadow left handed compound bow. Returns– Refunds If. 4 years ago. Please supply a PHYSICAL ADDRESS for delivery. If you need more pix or info please ask.

Chips, defects that I find Please do not leave negative feed back without contacting me first. Template Vtg Bow Up for sale is a vintage American Archery Left handed compound bow. In 1967 The Leisure Group acquired Ben Pearson Inc., and the Golden Sovereign line was dropped. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. USED COND. As a result, bows would delaminate. vintage ben pearson youth fiber glass recurve bow … Draw length can be changed from 27 to 31 inch by buying different cam modules.dont have any sorry.has a few marks where rest screws go but stil awesome bow! There is a TruGlo sight installed.

Please contact us PRIOR TO leaving any neutral or negative feedback. We do not accept returns or give refunds. They were often discounted 30-50% depending on the flaw(s). Starting bid: US $10.00 [ 0 bids] Shipping: Free Local Pickup | See details . BEN PEARSON STEALTH RH 60LBS BOW, GOOD CONDITION BOW WITH THE FOLLOWING 29" DRAW LENGTH 60LBS DRAW WEIGHT, FIBER OPTIC SIGHTS, D-LOOP, BODODDLE REST, STRINGS AND CABLES, MODEL"STEALTH" AWESOME PATTERN"REAL TREE, BOW WAS KEEP UP WHILE IN STORAGE, FIRST 12 HOURS OF THE NEWLY LISTED ITEM THREE DAY SALE WILL BE ON SALE"BY BEST OFFER" THEN AFTER 2/10/15 3PM EASTERN TIME PRICE WILL CHANGE, BOW WOULD BE AWESOME BOW ONCE YOU PUT THE OTHER NEEDED ACCESSORIES, FREE DOZEN PSE ARROWS 1-3 FREE UPS FREE SHIPPING 1-2 NEXT DAY SHIPPING OR SAME DAY IF PAID EARLIEST AS POSSIBLE AND PAID FOR BOW WILL SHIP SAME DAY FIRST BEST OFFER THATS A GOOD HONEST OFFER WILL WIN PAYMENT DUE AT PURCHASE SORRY SHIPPING UPS PRICES HAVE BEEN RASIED NOT BEING GREEDY"EXAMPLE 1 POUND GOING TO MI COST 18 DOLLARS 18 POUNDS GOING TO NJ COST 15 DOLLARS, IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT COAST SHIPPING IS GOING TO SO IF YOUR ON WEST OR IN BETWEEN COAST YOUR BEST OFFER PLZ TAKE THAT IN CONSIDERATION WHEN MAKING YOUR OFFER{PEOPLE WITH LESS THEN 5 FEEDBACK PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST THAT SHOWS ITS NOT A SCAM MOST UNPAID ITEM CASES ARE 7 OUT OF 10 FROM FEEDBACKS ARE LOW} NOT IN ALL CASES a;06d2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28%3Ea%3B06d2-14b73ee0712-0x106-. %PDF-1.6 %���� I note any flaws. Boxes or FPO/APOs. Selling a Ben Pearson Blazer bow. Shipment to Hawaii. IN-STORE PICKUP There is no charge to pick up your item locally. Any item that cannot fit into a USPS small Flat Rate envelope and is over 11 inches wide x 4 inches thick on any one side. As time went by Pearson developed other brands, or a “series line of names,” like the Sovereign Series for his higher-end bows, Apex (which were nearly identical to regular BP models), and Locksley for the European market. We accept PayPal only. Comes with case.Extra arrows and sight scope. ben pearson magnum compound bow-40 lb. IT IS MARKED BEN PEARSON IN 2 PLACES AND ALSO SAYS 577/6-23507 ON IT. WE DO NOT SET THEM. Pearson took the opportunity to explain his vision of mass-producing archery equipment to the former oilman and Haun was hooked.Soon they went searching for the appropriate building where they could begin their enterprising partnership and settled on an old sorghum mill that was for sale. He also made sewing machine parts, boats, boat trailers, corn cribs, cotton pickers and automobile pipe fittings. Visit My eBay Store: Minnesota's Last Outpost I SHIP MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY NO WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS I COMBINE SHIPPING WHENEVER POSSIBLE TO SAVE YOU SOME $$$$ ON AUCTIONS ENDING WITHIN 24 HOURS OF EACH OTHER. Depending on the shipping mode.

This bow comes with everything pictured!

TraditionalArchery.Net     VintageArchery.Org     ArcheryHistory.Org, Copyright (C) 2020 LGI Services. THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE DOES. We do offer shipping insurance with rates available upon request and depending on the carrier and value of the item. This does not include weekends or holidays. We are constantly looking at innovations to already existing bows like the Advantage III. USPS ALL items shipped via U.S. please see all pictures, good luck, high bidder pays, $ 35.00 USA Shipping, Thank you. Mrs. Pearson attends each year. Seller: tyst_8653 | Seller's other items. Pearson sold their own "seconds" as Pearson bows, and stamped a large "S" in the bottom of the riser. The young Pearson got so good at trick shots he began to participate with his father during demonstrations. 2013 Ben Pearson Pro 34. 1 Browning Explorer I Compound Bow,Right Hand.This bow comes with a peep-site,a 2 pin sight,a stabilizer and a arrow rest.It has a sticker and it reads Draw Length is 28 to 29 and the Draw Weight is 45 to 60.From axel to axel is 40.5.Shipping in U.S.A. $20.00,Canada $35.00,Europe and Australia $58.00 Compound MARTIN BobCat Wood Hunting Bow for Archery browning hoyt mathews MILES KELLER XI IMPACT COMPOUND BOW Nice Indian archery compound bow w/ equipment 1~63 Nice Seneca Recurve Bow by Indian Archery 9.99~60 INDIAN HUNTER COMPOUND BOW/INDIAN ARCHERY 9.99~36 NDIAN ARCHERY MOHAWK RECURVE BOW RH 40# 40~60 INDIAN COMPOUND BOW ARCHERY, $1.0 Colt's Colt Wood Master Hunting Bow Archery Sporting Goods Outdoor Sports Archery Bows Compound Also Listed in: Sporting Goods Outdoor Sports Archery Accessories Stabilizers, Strings& Tools Bear Whitetail Classic Compound Bow 52 ship 23. Copyright (C) 2018 Morrison Archery, LLC. By April 1939 just a year into the business, the Ben Pearson Co. was considered to be the world leader in volume production of archery equipment.Aside from the archery industry, Pearson says his dad played a key role in the development and manufacturing of some of the first mass produced mechanical cotton pickers beginning in 1949.