Don’t miss Total Bellas when new episodes air on Thursdays at 9 p.m.

In late January 2020, Jon opened up with Fox News about the Bella twins' double pregnancy announcement — Nikki with her first child with fiancé Artem Chigvintsev, and Brie with her second child. The Bella Twins were a professional wrestling tag team who performed on WWE and consisted of identical twin sisters Nikki Bella and Brie Bella. “There’s no anger,” Kathy says. Trivia "I knew the few times that Brie talked to my dad and I was always so supportive," Nikki said to the camera. Let's take a closer look at the Bella twins' dad, Jon Garcia. I'm a proud father and, of course, grandfather.". The baby boy has the same dazzling blue eyes as the Dancing With the Stars pro, 38, so it’s clear Matteo will most likely grow up to look just like his handsome father. Brie is expecting her second child with husband Daniel Bryan and Nikki is pregnant with her first baby with fiance Atem. "I was telling Nicole how my dad unfollowed me off Instagram," Brie told her now husband Daniel Bryan over the phone during a 2015 episode of Total Bellas. Back in 2015, Brie referenced her relationship with her father on Total Bellas. As you can see, the Bella twins' relationship with their biological father is complicated. In November 2015, Nikki was ranked No. 2, a son named Buddy, with husband Daniel Bryan (real name Bryan Danielson). "But you've learned. 2. See Nikki Bella, fiancé Artem Chigvintsev and their 2-month-old son Matteo Chigvintsev in a series of adorable snapshots and look back at all of baby Matteo's cutest pics below! Like father, like son!

She also stars in the reality TV series Total Divas. Since his split from Kathy and estrangement from the Bellas, Jon remarried his now-wife, Ana Garcia. Plus we have brought back some merchandise from the past! “Almost 24 weeks!” she wrote on April 15. The Dew scrunchie founder also noted that Artem is “really hands-on when he’s home” with his young son and soon-to-be wife. Road Warrior Animal, Joseph Michael Laurinaitis, passed away earlier this year only a few weeks back. While Nikki and Brie’s mom, Kathy Colace, and their stepdad, John Laurinaitis, have appeared on the show quite a bit, Jon has been out of the picture. Life & Style is part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Copyright © A360 Media LLC 2020. All Rights Reserved, Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev's Full Relationship Timeline, “I truly can’t ever get much happier than this! (They also have a younger brother, JJ.) “Every day is an incredible memory with you, my baby boy.”. Recently, Road Warrior Animal's wife, Kim Laurinaitis, talked about her late husband and how the entire family, including the Bella Twins, were dealing with the passing of the WWE legend. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Why Kendall Escaped To Palm Springs For Her 25th Birthday With Kylie & Hailey, Kristen Bell’s Hair Makeover: ‘The Good Place’ Star Looks Unrecognizable, Enjoy Your Favorite TV Shows & Movies Anywhere With This Top-Rated HD Tablet, Brian Austin Green Thanks Fans For Being ‘Extremely Kind’ & Supportive Amidst Megan Fox Drama, Why Iggy Azalea ‘Isn’t Worried’ About Raising Son Onyx, 5 Mos., Alone After Playboi Carti Split, Steve Kornacki: 5 Things About MSNBC Correspondent Chrissy Teigen’s Obsessed With Right Now, ‘Southern Charm’s Craig Conover Teases Austen & Madison’s Drama Only Gets ‘Worse’: It’s ‘Chaos’, Mario Reveals How His ‘Closer To Mars’ EP Offers A ‘Mystical Understanding of Balance & Contrasts’, ‘Wedding Crashers’ Cast Then & Now: See Rachel McAdams, Isla Fisher & More Transformations, Joe Manganiello Looks Wild With New Blue Mohawk Hair Makeover: Before & After Pics, This Face Steamer Gives You A Luxe At-Home Facial For A Quarter Of The Price & It’s On Sale For $33, These 7 Cookbooks Will Help You Make Instagram-Worthy Food On Thanksgiving, Cozy Long Sleeve Sweatshirts That Are Stylish Enough For Meetings & Warm Enough For Outside Workouts, Vanessa Hudgens’ Halloween Costumes: Sexy Angel & More Of Her Hottest Outfits, 7 Stars Still Rocking Swimsuits In Fall 2020: Nicole Scherzinger, Elizabeth Hurley & More, Ariana Grande Defends Pal Florence Pugh After Her Relationship With Zach Braff Is Trolled, Nikki Bella Admits She Watched Ex John Cena Fight In 'WrestleMania' Nearly 1 Year After Split, Nikki Bella Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Tight Red Dress To Celebrate 'Total Bellas' Premiere, Iggy Azalea, 30, Goes Makeup-Free & Wears Nothing But A Towel In New Post-Shower Video, ‘Teen Mom 2’ Heartthrob Cole DeBoer Spices Up Instagram With New Bathtub Photo: ‘Splish Splash’, Stormi Webster, 2, Bonds With Hailey Baldwin While Swimming In Sweet Pic Shared By Kylie Jenner, Lamar Odom & Sabrina Parr Split 1 Year After Getting Engaged As She Claims He Needs ‘Help’, Chelsea Handler Reveals She Was Serious About Offering 50 Cent Sex If He Didn’t Vote For Trump, Dad Lets His 13-Year-Old Flip Off a Racist Karen at Target for the Best Reason, All of Our Best Guesses For the Secret Celebs on ‘The Masked Singer’ Season 4, Star Wars Timelines Hilariously Collide (Baby Yoda and the OG!)

“Ew, mom,” Brie says after being caught off guard. I don't want to keep thinking about the past. ... Their marriage was for about 3 years. Jon and their mother, Kathy Colace, split some time ago for undisclosed reasons. Kim Laurinaitis answered questions about The Bella twins and the rest of the family. It's just typical of our relationship.". She also previously dated Dolph Ziggler. You're luck you have that. 1 in Pro Wrestling Illustrated ' s Female 50.

Together, they have two kids — a daughter and a son. Same with the tie dye line too! Nikki gave birth to Matteo one day before her twin sister, Brie Bella, welcomed baby No. His current, “Every time Artem comes into the studio, he’s always just so happy and in such a good mood, and I know it’s because of Nikki and their newborn,” the former Bachelorette, 35, explained. Trivia And we have a feeling a pair of new grand-babies on the way will help facilitate that. It's a different story entirely with Nikki and Brie's biological father — who at one point, didn't even bother to let his twin daughters know he was expecting another child. Ahead of Jon’s Total Bellas debut on April 9, here’s more to know: 1. The twins have had a rocky relationship with their dad over the years, but have recently reconnected with him, and it will play out on the show. Watch! Brie & Nikki Bella's Mom Hits Her Breaking Point: "Jesus!" Life & Style has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.

The Bella Twins were a professional wrestling tag team who performed on WWE and consisted of identical twin sisters Nikki Bella and Brie Bella.. The Bella Twins' mom did not want to hear about their reunion with their estranged father. Nikki and Brie Bella will reunite with their father, Jon Garcia, on the April 9 episode of ‘Total Bellas.’ Here’s more to know about the WWE stars’ dad. Nikki gave birth to Matteo one day before her twin sister. “His daddy’s twin … adorable,” someone replied, while many others referred to the baby as the Russian stud’s “mini-me.”, The reality couple is completely smitten over their new addition. “When you see them together, it’s crazy,” Brie divulged during “The Bellas Podcast” on October 28. "It's amazing just because their dates are going to be so close together, he told Fox News. Fans said Nikki Bella’s son, Matteo, is dad Artem Chigvintsev’s “twin” in the latest photo the WWE babe shared on Monday, November 2. She began her wrestling career with WWE's developmental wrestling promotion, Florida Championship Wrestling. Have news, pics or video on a breaking news story? NIKKI Bella revealed her ex-fiance John Cena made her cut out the “wild sex stories” from her memoir, Incomparable. "For a long time, we'd go on and off. Having a child was an issue that caused a lot of tension between Nikki and her ex, wrestling legend John Cena. Nikki and Brie get their Latina roots from Jon.

Jon and Kathy were together for 15 years. During an April 2020 episode of Total Bellas, Brie revealed to her mother that she had rekindled a relationship with her biological father. “My grandparents were so involved in raising my sister and I, and I’ve always put them on, like, the biggest pedestal,” Nikki says in a sneak peek. 5. #TotalBellas #EEntertainment #BellaTwins #BrieBella #NikkiBella SUBSCRIBE: Brie Bella & Husband Daniel Bryan’s Relationship & Divorce Rumors. On "Total Bellas," Kathy is supportive of her daughters reconnecting with their estranged father…but she's not down to hear about the Mexicali trip on end. Kathy Colace, the mother of Nikki and Brie Bella, is done hearing about the reunion they had with their estranged father. And it really took my husband to be like, 'Brie, if my dad was still alive, I'd do anything in the world to text him.

At the time, Jon also shared that Nikki and Brie were both due around the same time — in late July or early August. And it was clear their biological father was over the moon for them. Their resemblance wasn’t lost on followers, who noted how much Matteo takes after Artem. (size medium) Swipe up in IG stories or head to birdiebee.com for yours. The Bella twins' mom, Kathy Colace, reached a boiling point on Thursday's all-new Total Bellas over Nikki and Brie's reunion with their estranged father “Let’s get all the talk out about Mexico and Mexicali, so I don’t have to hear it for four hours,” Kathy says to the Bella Twins in a sneak peek of Thursday’s new episode. She talked about the condition of her family.

4. What some fans might not know about the Total Bellas stars/former WWE Divas, however, is literally anything about their biological father.

✨❤️ #mybirdiebee #birdiebee #momtobe, A post shared by Nikki Bella (@thenikkibella) on Apr 14, 2020 at 8:23am PDT.