"I will keep mulling it over and think about what positive safeguards I can put in place if I do decide to have a baby. Knowing that they are safe is one of the only things I hold onto during this terrifying time. What Not To Wear host Susanna Constantine has revealed she is a recovering alcoholic.

Bella went on to explain that her and Greg's thoughts about having a baby remain "vague", and the experience has made her seriously question whether she wants to have children. Digital Spy participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Do I fear what will happen to my brain if I get pregnant again? GREG James has married his girlfriend Bella Mackie after she popped the question to the BBC Radio One host in February. She started by telling readers that becoming a mum has always been a blurry thought, but found that when she married Greg, the idea became "increasingly appealing," and soon she fell pregnant with their child. About their sons and daughters who still have to go to work, about their grandchildren who miss them.

Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Greg James has tied the knot with his girlfriend Bella Mackie, The pair have shared a number of sweet snaps from their big day, They were joined by their friends and family for the intimate ceremony in London, And partied until the early morning at the reception afterward, Greg has taken over from Nick Grimshaw on the Radio 1 Breakfast Show, Nick Grimshaw announces he’s quit Radio 1 breakfast show and will be stepping down in the autumn, The 32-year-old admitted hosting the breakfast show was his dream job, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Explore British Vogue to find out more including articles on fashion, culture and lifestyle.

"But even in that brief window my mental health plummeted dramatically.

The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO).

That means answering the phone any time your parents ring. Be it on FaceTime or the phone, most of us are speaking to our parents more often now.

"For now, at least, my life — the one I’ve worked so hard to make happy — is enough for me. James Argent's company has 'zero cash in the bank' after losing £24,000 due to coronavirus. email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.

Radio 1's Greg James reveals the reason he turned down hosting, Radio 1's Greg James responds to backlash from Taylor Swift fans, Gemma Collins opens up about heartbreaking miscarriage, Corrie's Jane Danson opens up about miscarriage, Former H&A star's wife suffers tragic miscarriage. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. We would encourage anyone who identifies with the topics raised in this article to reach out.

You can contact the Sands National Helpline on 0808 164 3332, or email helpline@sands.org.uk. But I feel a fresh appreciation for every moment I spend with my parents, even if it has to be virtual. Sam Thompson and Zara McDermott ‘reignite romance’ as pair ‘enjoy lunch with friends’ after cheat scandal. The adverts for Mother’s Day were still ramping up just as the government was telling us we couldn’t see those who birthed us. I now find myself getting annoyed if my mum hasn’t called by 8pm, wondering what could possibly be keeping her from a quick chat about absolutely nothing. Favourite royal baby names revealed as Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank prepare to welcome first child, Inside TOWIE star Frankie Sims' fitness transformation including working out with her dad. Lauren Goodger flaunts her incredible curves in figure-hugging dress on night out ahead of lockdown. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. The beautiful bride wore a floor-length yellow gown, while husband Greg chose a navy suit for his wedding day. Good Morning Britain’s Piers Morgan reveals how he renovated his home to protect his ‘sick’ grandmother, Phillip Schofield grins as he cosies up to family in matching isolation pyjamas – here's where to buy a set. Dan Seddon is a freelance news writer at Digital Spy. Lauren Goodger looked stunning in a blue mini dress and heels as she stepped out in Canary Wharf in London. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Celebrities who've broken lockdown and self-isolation rules amid the coronavirus pandemic, "The baby thought remains vague," she continued to write in the publication.