Live music on Saturday night was wonderful. View and review over 8000 Disc Golf Courses, Track courses you've played and want to play, Track your scores, Organize and trade your discs, Connect with other disc golfers, and talk disc golf in our forums. Only issue was no wi-fi. Wish they'd spend a little more money on improving the disc golf course since the resort is so conducive to an amazing corse. Quick delivery! The course is always in great condition.

... Barnsley Gardens Resort Uploaded By: lazrman778 Hole #6 (Taken 6/2016) 3 / 225ft. Book our Classic Golf Package, which includes a stay at the Forbes Five-Star Lodge and legendary golf. We had a great morning driving through the mountain trails on a UTV behind Brent, our guide. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. If land above the flag putting down hill is impossible, even the slightest tap of the putter sends the ball 20 feet past the hole. 585 Stonebridge Drive Rome, Georgia, 30165 Distance: 14 miles, Callier Springs Country Club The greens were the fastest I have ever played. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. Proper golf attire including golf slacks, skirts or shorts (no jeans) & collared shirts (no t-shirts). The practice area is first class. The greens are very fast. Par / Distance: Hole #6 Basket to Tee . Greens had been sanded recently...but still were pretty fast.

Expensive but worth it if your wallet can swing it. I felt it was more then fair at the hot deal price point but I've played as nice for much less then the full rate posted.

Pace of play was exceptional. First class accommodations, friendly and efficient staff, great food, beautiful grounds- whats not to like. Barnsley Resort is a fantastic place to play. Very nice grounds, pool, and restaurants. I'll be back!More.

View and review over 8000 Disc Golf Courses, Track courses you've played and want to play, Track your scores, Organize and trade your discs, Connect with other disc golfers, and talk disc golf in our forums. 2013 © FreeGolfTracker.com. However the total price of pancakes, coffee, and 3 strips of bacon amounted to $27.99. Wish they'd spend a little more money on improving the disc golf course since the resort is so conducive to an amazing corse. I highly recommend a microwave in the cottages. This is a great track with some elevation changes and blind shots. The second night, we had dinner delivered to our room.

... 597 Barnsley Gardens Rd, Adairsville, Georgia 30103, Bartow County (877) 773-2447, (770) 773-7480 Course Website. I ordered room service and the food was luke warm at best, the delivery person insisted on bringing back a completely new meal. We are happy you enjoyed the grounds, but apologize sincerely we missed an opportunity to create a special dinner experience for your anniversary.

He was very professional and accommodating. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT VISIT OUR, VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed. Seller of Travel Ref. They are some of the quickest, most undulated greens I have ever played and the amazing greens simply add to the thrill of this awesome course. Not worth what is charged. The most comfortable bed EVER, nice thick towels and quiet rooms. There was no sense in the greens being that fast.

With no recent rain the fairways were cut tight and they were dry which made clubs Heads bounce If you don’t make perfect contact with the ball.

Range balls are included in the price of the greens fees. Numbers based on reviews tagged with attribute. Greens a bit inconsistent but well groomed and rolled well. Finally, on the evening of our 2nd night, the issue was resolved. We are delighted that you enjoyed the bed, grounds, staff and more! After I introduce this jewel to my friends they will love me even more! The service across the board was amazing in that everyone was willing to please even the guard at the entrance to the property. We would love returning in the spring to see what might be blooming in the gardens. Even though we’ve been getting rain almost daily, it drains well...no wet spots and no cart path only holes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The various buildings are spread out and the resort appears much larger then on their website. Share URL: We're so happy you enjoyed our colleagues, golf and Woodlands Grill. We apologize sincerely that we did not exceed your expectations, and hope you will give us another opportunity to create a better impression for you. Rome, Georgia, Distance: 16 miles, The Highlands at Lake Arrowhead

Pace of play was exceptional. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We just ate in the bar area. I made the hour drive because I heard so much about it and it did not disappoint. Barnsley Gardens - The General, Golf Course reviews, contact information, hole details, maps, and weather. Wonderful location and easy to get to. Save the us open setup for when you host the us open. We do apologize for the wifi challenges that you experienced, and are happy they were resolved. The course was in beautiful shape. On Sunday afternoon, the course was not busy. There are no other restaurants within miles so Woodfire is pretty much your only option. Need nicer/in ground baskets and maybe some adjustments to the overall layout.

The food at Woodlands Grill was delicious!

We highly recommend this fun activity while at Barnsley Resort.

The course offers stunning views of the North Georgia mountains and features what I, as well as many others, consider the best collections of par 3's in all of Georgia.