A two-piece clear plastic clamp secures the ET firmly, while the SRBs and Orbiter rest on clear pylons. For the purpose of this Privacy Policy, we are a Data Controller of your data. Posts: 448From: Naxxar, MaltaRegistered: Dec 2010, Posts: 143From: Cumbria, UKRegistered: May 2006. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information. 39-centimeter (15.3-...from 92362041 Looks really great. Fuji Photo Sheet (photos as taken from orbit), Stand to display the Orbiter separately in flight, AC adaptor (for 100v systems; please check your country's electrical system for compatibility). Looks great.

I suspect, given the tight fit of the tank in the foam cut out, a worker had been a tad over eager in wedging the tank in to its packing... tip end first. For more photos go here. I think that the UV film should cost less. I took the painting one step further, and painted the various fuselage vents black, as well as painting the visible white lines that appear in between the simulated black payload bay hinges. Copyright 2020 collectSPACE.com All rights reserved. I own this model too and frankly, especially for the price, I'm surprised that nobody complained about this. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. If Bandai did do it, I could see them using a different payload. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. The close-up photos make them seem larger than they are. a spacecraft model. This item will be posted through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. The rudder moves, and the speed brake can be deployed. Unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy, terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible from http://www.hlj.com. Space Shuttle Endeavour is one of the retired orbiters of the Space Shuttle program of NASA, the space agency of the United States. We use cookies and similar tracking technologies to track the activity on our Service and hold certain information. HobbyLink Japan, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes: HobbyLink Japan, Inc. will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Policy. The D/C output is 5.0v and 1.0A and the centre pin is +. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. I didn't take any pictures, but there are many on this thread to look at. Or it will prevent the production of the Discovery, Atlantis, etc. Also, where is the cheapest price to get this one right now?

The box itself was perfect and the rest of the model was fine too. Posts: 68From: West Covina, CA USARegistered: Jun 2011. Hobbylinc carries 30 bandai space models at discounts up to 11%. Your consent to this Privacy Policy followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer. Bandai releaces a zinc alloy 1/144 scale model of the U.S. space shuttle Endeavour! Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab.