Well, I guess I better go. “Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates”, p.13, Bantam, Shirley Maclaine (2011). Everyone on this base, every one of you, is fighting for survival, and that's a fact. November 30, 2015. You know, in so many films the bad guy is British. “Fine, frag you all, I’m dark juju, bad luck, and you’re all doomed. 29 Funny Will Ferrell Movie Quotes. Boy I'm about to go insane. It's my birthday, after all. Guides. that's why they call me Bad Company. What have you been smoking? Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. I will not succeed, not with all of you. “Seeing through the game is not the same as winning the game.”, “Every time I call it a business, you call it a game! There are some forms of religion that are bad, just as there's bad cooking or bad art or bad sex, you have bad religion too. There could very well be a Darwinian survival value in that sort of brain rule of thumb. I like bad behavior, I've always liked bad behavior, I'm a fan of bad behavior, and I don't think you have to justify bad behavior. Today = bad makeup day, bad hair day, bad clothes day, bad emotions day...Bad everything. [after Jake has failed to get the Omaticaya to evacuate] Well, well, well. The second time, is when you earn your place among the people...forever. I need you bad I can't take this pain (bad I can't take this pain). Me fire-king.

Or what, 'Ranger Rick'? Chief Sloth: Super-heated rock from the Earth's core is surging into the crust, melting ice built up over thousands of years. View All. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.

Sid: You're a very advanced race. Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up. Which is at least close, right? Bad Juju Quotes & Sayings . Votes: 1. Published on March 22, 2014 May 2, 2019 by Alice Walken. I do more good than bad anyway when I wanna cut loose and offend some people. These orbital images tell me that the hostile numbers have gone from a few hundred to well over two thousand in one day. I see you Brother, and thank you. - This is very bad juju right here. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, Tom Robbins (2003). Advanced search. This is sad. They might be good or bad. But this woman must also choose me. At that point they will overrun our perimeter. 5 Nov. 2020. I believe that when a family moves into a house where six murders took place, there's going to be some bad juju in that house. "Actress Lake Bell, first female voice of the iPhone, is taking over Hollywood one project at a time". Find all lines from this movie

That's not gonna happen. Haunted by a bad vibe or aura. When you're directing something that's generally two years of your life, you have to understand that. When I was lying there in the VA hospital, with a big hole blown through the middle of my life I started having these dreams of flying, I was free.

Copyright © Fandango.

Me fire-king. That sounds like you're into some Harry Potter juju. Good girls go bad because bad boys don't treat them right. How does it feel to betray your own race? Have respect for yourself, and patience and compassion. “Firespell: A Novel of the Dark Elite”, p.19, Penguin, There is a mistake in the text of this quote. Every movie has a quote that stays with you.

To become 'taronyu' hunter, you must choose your own Ikran and he must choose you.

01:25:00 - This is very bad juju right here. Or what, "Ranger Rick"?

Sid: [tied up] This is either really good or really bad. Bad juju has been found in 73 phrases from 66 titles. We truly appreciate your support. Psych :: Autopsy Turvy (2012) 00:21:46 Bad juju, bad juju, bad juju. A thousand years' bad juju for killing Fire King.

[to the others on the airship while flying by the Hallelujiah Mountains] You should see your faces! A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. What the hell have you people been smoking out there? No fear. Your spirit goes with Eywa. It must be a cruel joke of nature that people who are so bad for us, make us feel so good. If I'm going to pour that kind of love and energy and sweat and heartache, all that juju into something, I'm going to lean into my own projects before someone else's.

But stupid! 00:12:01 The bad juju. We have many fine women. Whatever happens tonight, either way, I'm not gonna be comin' back to this place. Sisters!

And then Dina makes a pfft sound. This continuing spike in gas prices is bad for consumers, bad for our economy, and bad for all other businesses. The most important thing a man can have.

Yeah, right. You know, the blond guy plays the good guy and I play the bad part, the bad guys. Boy I'm about to go insane. The Na'vi say, that every person is born twice.

[Smiling, a single tear streaks down her cheek]

You fly now, with me! Col.

There's an aboriginal horde out there massing for an attack.

Sid: [tied up] This is either really good or really bad.

And more are pourin' in. Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

You gonna shoot me? You are like a baby. Every second of every day. I don't wanna be late for my own party. That's some kind of juju, like a talisman.

Chief Sloth: We have one: sacrifice the fire-king! Boy I need you bad as my heartbeat (bad like the food I eat). Gives me the goosebumps! But sooner or later though you always have to wake up. But then again what the hell is wrong with you to be moving in that house to begin with? Quotes.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

And when we destroy it, we will blast a crater in their racial memory so deep, that they won't come within 1,000 klicks of this place ever again. I want to see these bad, bad, bad, bad men come to grips with their humanity. “Out on a Limb”, p.364, Bantam, Jack Kornfield (2014).

You're not the only one with a gun,bitch. Chloe Neill (2010). In a week's time, there could be 20,000 of 'em.

You're not in Kansas, anymore. A thousand years bad juju for killing fire-king!Chief Sloth: Super-heated rock from the Earth's core is surging into the crust, melting ice built up over thousands of years.Sid: You're a very advanced race.

Told you from the start. I believe in energy like dark energies.

Oh, oh, bad da, oh, oh bad da, oh bad da Oh no, I just can't understand. The bad guys are not typical; they are not just bad, they are interesting. Like a big bad wolf, I'm born to be bad and bad to the bone. Don't thank. I'd like to get my own hooks on him. "Actress Lake Bell, first female voice of Apple ads, is taking over Hollywood one project at a time".

Man I love them bad bitches with them sexy ass tattoos, them bad bitches with them bad bitches attitudes. November 30, 2015. You gonna shoot me? Showing search results for "Bad Juju" sorted by relevance. Mother Mary of Anabolic Grace, we got Teras incoming?” He levels angry blue eyes on me. When people are sitting on shit that you want, you make them your enemy. Boy I need you bad as my heartbeat (bad like the food I eat). This is sad.

Layer Cake (2004) 01:07:01 Bad juju. Very sad only. They send us a message that they can take whatever they want.But we will send them a message.That this,THIS IS OUR LAND! Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1997) 02:20:44 Bad juju. Too often, in novels that are speculative, God is a kind of kryptonite, and that's about all that it is, and it goes back to Dracula, where someone dumps a crucifix in Count Dracula's face, and he pulls away and runs back into his house. Never thank for this.

The second time, is when you earn your place among the people... forever.

[smiling, a single tear streaks down her cheek] I see you.

“Or who travel with me…” My gaze sweeps around the darkened interior, trying to find an ally, but nobody will hold my eyes more than two seconds, it seems. They did not ned to die. Well, we will send them a message. Every day we present the best quotes! Together, we can look for a solution! What is bad juju? You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you.