There is no floor storage for this seat. Seat 23 A is a standard World Traveller Plus seat. I am 6ft2 and have traveled in Business on Qantas, Singapore, Vietnam, Cathay, all of which I can lie down flat so I was very surprised I couldn't on this plane. This seat is ideal if traveling with a companion.

Seat 33 E is a standard World Traveller seat. The seat might work if you are very tall, but I am short - so short people should avoid! Mike. Seat 45 F is a standard World Traveller seat with a movable armrest. 2016/10/08, on It has extra legroom and there is no interruption from the passenger accessing the middle seat, however, the proximity to the lavatory might be bothersome. The missing storage room for the floor depends on the crew. There is no floor storage during take-off or landing. 2018/10/29, on Seat 37 F is a standard World Traveller seat and might have restricted legroom. The galley forward of your seat is quiet (and better laid out). Thankfully the plane was quite empty and we were allowed to move to 16E and 16F which both face backwards and have direct aisle access. If you are behind that, your seat blocks the inside guests from getting out and they physically have to step over you to get out. This seat features a unique window blind system spanning two windows to give the feel of a private jet. Seat 21 C is a standard World Traveller seat. 16A is close to the toilets which was good for me with my broken foot, however i could not lie down flat as it was too short. Seat 2 A is a standard rear-facing Club World seat, however, the proximity to the lavatories and galleys might be bothersome. Seat 22A was free so I was able to spread out and did not find it any colder by the door and there is no bulge sticking out from the door either (Unlike most 777 emergency exits) so it is also a great seat unlike seatguru suggests! If you were just 6ft i suppose you could but they have cramped so many business seats in this aircraft that half are facing backwards and most you must step over other people to go to the toilet. After acknowledging I had reserved the seat, and seeing the paid receipt, they found a similar forward facing aisle seat for me. Seat 43 B is a standard World Traveller seat. This seat is located in a bassinet area. There is one pathetic light, tucked under the lip of the partition and impossible to find except by asking a crew member. Read user reviews for British Airways Boeing 777-200 (772) Three Class Layout 2. Plenty of leg room and seats are very comfortable.

Seat 2 F is a First Class suite. Lord only knows what new tortures the BA executives have in store for us in the future. The tray table is in the armrest making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width.

Seat 30 C is a standard World Traveller seat.

This seat is located in a bassinet area. Seat 23 F is a standard World Traveller seat. I was lucky to have the first row and the aisle. British Airways Business Class Seats (Boeing 777) Many frequent travelers dislike the cabins on the British Airways 777-300 and 777-200, because of the layout (2-4-2) and the big size of the cabin. The pitch of the seats is so bad that when the large woman in 39B violently reclined her seatback, she almost broke my knees. The middle cabin is occupied by Business Class - all 14F variants now have the latest Next Generation Club World, with half of the seats facing backwards.. Bad news is the service was totally 4th rate. Seat 39 C is a standard World Traveller seat with a movable armrest.

Seat 24 K is a standard World Traveller Plus seat. Seat 37 C is a standard World Traveller seat. I flew Sao Paulo- London on the 5th of April! Seat 33 F is a standard World Traveller seat.

Seat 13 B is a standard forward-facing Club World seat. Seat 24 A is a standard World Traveller Plus seat. I don't think that it is even worth the money; I was not expecting something like this, otherwise I would have been happy to even spend something more, even though there were other similar options. Seat 47 J is a standard World Traveller seat. There is more than sufficient space available although I did not manage to try out the fully flat bed although the reclining feature was excellent. This is a bassinet location. Seat 26 E is a standard World Traveller seat that may have extra legroom due to the position of the bulkhead however, the proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. Door protrudes into foot space leaving less leg room than normal economy seats. Seat 23 D is a standard World Traveller Plus seat with a movable armrest. As others have said the business class seating in this plane compared to American's 4 seats across is archaic and abusive. The seat has similar benefits to seat 22B, zero leg room issues even for the tallest of passengers, plus you are not in the isle getting disturbed by passers-by and you have something to lean against with the bit more shoulder width. This may sound but it is cold and windy. There is no floor storage for this seat. Suffice to say that we will never ever consider a BA Club World flight. Seat 24 K is a standard World Traveller seat. The seat was very big, comfortable, lots of leg space and very good recline. Seat 10 B is a standard forward-facing Club World seat. Seat 50 D is a standard World Traveller seat and has limited recline. This seat is at a bassinet position. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. British Airways need to look hard at the service they are NOT giving a business class traveller!! Seat 16 K is a standard World Traveller seat. 2017/05/01 for Seat 26k, on Rather horrific after 13 hours. Seat 2 F is a standard rear-facing Club World seat. 2016/03/03 for Seat 28K, on This makes the armrest solid, wider, and immobile. The IFE system has touchscreen capabilities -- still unusual even considering we're years into the "tablet computing era" by now -- and a vast array of programming options. 2015/07/02 for Seat 26K, on I lodged a complaint but have received no feedback from BA, nor has the seat reservation been resolved. Every other one world airline I have flown economy beats BA first. Seat 33 A is a standard World Traveller seat and has limited recline. Seat 14 D is a standard forward-facing Club World seat. 2015/11/24 for Seat 26G, on Seat 28 J is a standard World Traveller seat. The only way to stretch your feet out is to squeeze your left foot into the narrow gap between the bulkhead and the leg of the seat in-front.

- the 2-4-2 firstly means the seats are very narrow, the legs part of the seats/bad area is narrower than the seat section to accommodate the shoulders/seat of the adjacent passenger. So if you have a chance, you might want to consider another plane (or airline).

As there are no seats behind you, you are able to recline without worrying about disturbing the person sat behind you. Seat 37 H is a standard World Traveller seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. Seat 39 B is a standard World Traveller seat. First impression was "gee that seat looks very narrow" but after settling in I found the seat ample size, probably the fact the the seat is "bent" makes it look different. This seat features excellent privacy and a unique window blind system, spanning two windows to give the feel of a private jet. 2018/04/18 for Seat Business Class, on Seat 48 D is a standard World Traveller seat with a movable armrest. There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. I have a duffle bag that fits under the seat of most narrowbodies, but it was too tall for this flight and had to go into the overhead bin. A passenger with an infant might seated here. The crew is amazing, seats are extremely comfortable, on board entertainment was really good. That's the other thing, these screens are so old and barely work, esp the audio. On the Syd-Sin leg I never slept but the Sin - Lhr leg , with the aid of eye shades had a nice 7 hour sleep, first time ever for me after numerous flights Syd-Lhr. Entertainment options are standard WT fare and have ltd options. This seat features excellent privacy and a unique window blind system spanning two windows to give the feel of a private jet. if you've legs as long as mine, but if you're shorter, or have a gammy hip like my wife does, this is too hard and you're going to have to "hold on", or risk disturbing the aisle passenger Entertainment package is the same as the A380. This seat is located in a bassinet area. However, the big problem was noise from the galley which went on al night - not just associated with the food service but all-night chatter. Seat 40 D is a standard World Traveller seat in the last row of the aircraft whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys might be bothersome. Seat 32 J is a standard World Traveller seat. (Seats 37B,C exit row) . This seat is ideal if traveling with a companion. A passenger traveling with an infant might be seated here. Seat 11 G is a standard forward-facing Club World seat. Seat 25 J is a standard World Traveller Plus seat with a movable armrest. Seat 43 K is a standard World Traveller seat. Seat 22 A is a standard World Traveller seat. Terrible position. The tray tables are in the armrests, making the armrests immovable, and slightly reducing seat width.

Seat 44 J is a standard World Traveller seat. 2015/08/30 for Seat 37k, on Seat 38 K is a standard World Traveller seat in the last row of the aircraft whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys might be bothersome. Seat 24 J is a standard World Traveller Plus seat with a movable armrest. There is no floor storage during take-off or landing. Yes, this is an old plane. The seat was fine, the view out of the 'unique window blind' system is not so good as you are sitting further away from the window and the cupboard is a more useful size than the window seats behind. Seat 34 J is a standard World Traveller seat. So far as I can see this affects several other aisle seats. This seat has extra storage space in a locker for coats, bags, and other personal items. Seat 21 F is a standard World Traveller Plus seat and has extra legroom. The proximity to the lavatory might be bothersome. Seat 15 F is a standard rear-facing Club World seat. It's no surprise BA have recently been ranked the third worst airline, behind Ryanair and Vueling, as their service becomes cheaper and less efficient. Seat 2 A is a First Class suite. 2015/04/30, on Seat 37 F is a standard World Traveller seat. Just a money making scheme for BA. Seat 10 D is a standard forward-facing Club World seat. The proximity to the lavatory might be bothersome. Plus: passenger next to me could get out without bothering me. Overall, I'd definitely recommend BA WTP for anyone wanting a little more space than a normal economy seat. the 2+4+2 wedged in format that BA has for business seats is plain awful. Seat 26 J is a standard World Traveller Plus seat with a movable armrest. Huge equipment box right in the middle of your foot space. Seat 32 K is a standard World Traveller seat. Didnt get to take advantage of the extra leg room as another passenger sat in the cabin crews seat.