Purchase price refunded in such circumstances. Avocet touring III- Nice Condition- Circa 1983- Orginal Owner- Black leather with Mag Rails- $9.95 USPS shipping- please message with any questions- thanks for interest, Vintage Avocet Touring 11 leather mountain road bike seat saddle, Vintage Original Avocet Touring II Saddle ATB MTB Leather Old Logo J3, Vintage Leather Avocet Touring W I Road Bike Saddle black made in Italy, vintage Avocet Touring I seat bicycle bike part Italy Italian saddle piece, VINTAGE AVOCET TOURING BLACK LEATHER RACING SADDLE, Schwinn Avocet Touring Saddle Seat Road Nice Black Cover Italy Used, Vintage black Avocet Touring saddle seat road touring, Avocet Touring 1 saddle chrome rails.

Some light rust on black painted steel under rail surface. This is the womens specific design of the popular Air 40 saddle. If. IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION AND VIEW PICTURES CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING AND ALSO REVIEW THE RETURN POLICY. Has a 7/8" seat post binder installed. Product stands used in photo displays are NOT included. The Touring I has the thinnest shell, and therefore the most flex and comfort, while the Touring II and III have slightly thicker shells for a more rigid feel. If you know what this is and if it's the right one for you, then this is a really good example of the Avocet Women's Touring WI. Combined shipping discounts are always an option. QUESTIONS WELCOME& THANKS FOR LOOKING. Made in Italy! Avocet varied the shell thickness to allow more or less flex. Used and works great. I took close-up pics so please view for an accurate representation. No rips.

This listing is for a nice vintage bike seat. Vintage Avocet W1 Touring saddle This saddle was removed from an early 80's Trek road bike that I purchased from the original female owner. I do not allow refunds or exchanges because of change of mind.

006.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%600d72f%2B%3E006-147d2e160d2-0x106-, categories} SHOP NOW SELL YOUR GEAR Blog POLICIES ABOUT CONTACT Powered by Vintage Avocet Racing-WI Bike Saddle 175mm Steel Rails Road Mountain Touring. Or would like additional photos, please ask. Not visible when seat is on a bike. SEE MY OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE, vintage Avocet Racing I saddle, black leather, 160mm width, Vintage Leather Avocet Racing 1 Racing I Road Bike Saddle black made in Italy, Vintage Avocet O2 Air 40M saddle titanium rails leather bicycle seat P1. hardly used. Please notify us when you are ready to be invoiced.

Has a 7/8" seat post binder installed. USA shipping only Feel free to ask questions Thanks. We will only ship to a PayPal-registered address associated with the PayPal account being used.

No exceptions, Please do not Ask for International Shipping. Please supply a PHYSICAL ADDRESS for delivery. Vintage USA Made HUFFY AEROWIND Road Race Bicycle Shimano Araya Avocet, vintage bike seat avocet road saddle touring px10 paramount record schwinn race.

The Pro's Closet caters to clients both locally and nationwide offering pickups, consultations, expert advice and more.

Classic womens specific touring saddle. This seat came off a bike that had never been used- just stored for over 30 years. STARTING BID WILL BE ONLY $10.00 and NO RESERVE!

Check out my! FREE local pickups. Buyer pays for return shipping. we have been building& riding all types of bikes for decades and are big fans of classic/ modern bike design and construction. Vintage Avocet Saddle Seat. Name: Avocet Touring 11, Brand: Model: Touring 11 Men's Years: Mid to late 1980's Country: United States, from"Velobase" member Greyhound Velo The, models of this saddle.

I will gladly combine shipping if you bid on multiple items. Made in Italy. NO CUTS OR TEARS. Other than this nick. Please review pics. The chrome rails has a little surface rust(see pictures) There are scuffs. Original condition(uncleaned) A few very minor storage scuffs small marks where it was attacked to the seat post on underside- see pictures. Vtg Avocet Touring Bicycle SEAT Raleigh Sprite Road Bike Leather Saddle w/ Bar. The logo is partially worn off of the left side of the nose and a very small scuff on the rear edge. The bike was well cared for and in great shape. We are RE-SELLERS and CANNOT guarantee that items come from a smoke free or pet free home. vintage bike seat avocet road saddle touring px10 paramount record schwinn race Super Comfy and stylish very very good condition Avocet Touring I saddle road bike seat.

shipping quote please email or click Buy It Now& request the total. Simply select Local Pickup under shipping options and your invoice will be adjusted accordingly. Pick up is not available. No reserve. Insurance is INCLUDED for ALL packages regardless of carrier. BluePrint Bikes is a bicycle centric seller located in Brownsville. looks like the vinyl covering had come loose on the underside and was stapled back in place. Checked out all of the pictures and still have questions, be sure to read our frequently asked questions PRIOR to contacting us. PAYMENT Form of payment accepted is Paypal. And it rubbed the frame when it was folded. Alaska& U.S. Also.

Terms of Sale All sales are final. Check out my! There is some fading on the Avocet printing which I provided close up photographs of these areas.

Rare find for US Vintage road bike collector or rider!

Recent changes to Ebay policies require sellers to provide delivery confirmation. Avocet Touring II leather saddle with great looking leather on it.old.

The seat looks unused. ASK QUESTIONS IF NEEDED. It's the greenest way to shop. Original Tires hold air but are too dry to ride on. Ask questions before bidding. I Ship Fast. ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING! Shipping to U.S. will be FREE. SHIPPING TERMS• ALL shipping costs are non-negotiable. But is very very sturdy It would be a good seat to cover If anyone has any info I would love to hear from you, nice vintage Avocet leather seat.

Minus his bike and his bus, Nick sold everything. Make sure you check out my other listings for some awesome seats.