Don’t have a lake nearby? Well, that goes doubly true for its recap episode. This small, blind girl takes on the buffest, strongest earth benders. You didn't really think I was going to talk about the movie, did you? But when done well, it can be legendary. All of them excel at what they do best, but Toph especially stands out as this is her element. She looks out for everyone's best interests, frequently to her own detriment. The one I've selected is far from the most popular, but it's the one that made me actually burst out laughing. THROUGH THE MOUNTAIN!" One of the best things about Avatar is that the filler episodes are really good. While it may not be the quote-unquote main fight of the series, this was the battle I had been waiting for.

Uncle Iroh's elderly insight is anything but old news! The ending of the first season is where Avatar cements itself as one of the better cartoons of all time. Enjoy having that stuck in your head.

He struggles greatly in the knowledge that his journey will eventually lead him to Lord Ozai, and will force him to make a decision about the value of human life. The character growth that we see in Zuko, Sokka, and Toph is so much fun to watch. We need your support!! But this may be more true with Katara than anyone. Toph is generally a very straightforward and somewhat rude person.

So, in honor of ten years, I present the ten best moments from Avatar… He passed away shortly after recording and sadly didn't survive to see the episode air. No matter who you choose to vote for, make sure you do it, and make sure it’s informed! If you missed it, you can catch it on Netflix. What we get is a recreation of the show’s major events, but all told spectacularly wrong. She sees through her earth-bending, able to detect vibrations with her feet. Here are some of her best and worst scenes from the cartoon. From Season 3, Episode 16 of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Toph is perhaps the most powerful earth-bender ever, and we see some really strong earth-benders in this show. He truly is one of the best characters I've ever seen and just hearing Mako's voice again makes me tear up. To this day, my fiance and I will randomly burst out with "SECRET TUNNEL!! Uncle Iroh's elderly insight is anything but old news! No matter who you choose to vote for, make sure you do it, and make sure it's informed! It’s an incredibly powerful moment and one that even causes her to blood-bend again. Avatar: The Last Airbender: 5 Best Toph Scenes (& 5 Worst) Toph is a beloved character from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

The two biggest moments of the series are, unsurprisingly, some of the last ones we encounter. Now typically, a recap episode is the cardinal sin of television shows.

Subscribe for More Avatar: https://at.nick.... Ah yes, the line that launched a thousand memes. But once she finds an entirely new way to use her abilities to escape, fans realize just how strong mentally and physically Toph is. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. She also owns three dogs and loves cycling. But in the interest of covering the show, I decided to narrow it down to a couple of Uncle Iroh moments. Avatar touches on some really dark themes, and especially in the later seasons, explores some of the darker sides of bending.