cookie policy | Re: Asus VG278QR , 0.5ms, 165Hz, G-Sync Compatible Post by MatrixQW » 28 Mar 2019, 19:35 I was checking Prad's review again and noticed they tested Trace Free 100 with FreeSync wich resulted in barely recognizable image errors. Notty, I believe you but i also believe Prad, so it works somehow.

transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many I've read some very positive reviews of the ASUS … Maximum degree of forward tilting of the display. Im looking into buying a new monitor since black friday sales are on atm. The ASUS VG279Q is a good 27 inch, 144Hz monitor with an IPS panel. The FPS counter lets you know how smoothly the game is running. Awesome, thanks sharing and for the review!

I gonna review the new aoc monitor soon, 24" 144hz ips. (Mine at least) Color and contrast is impressive. Width without stand in different measurement units. by Notty_PT » 28 Mar 2019, 17:21, Return to “General — Displays, Graphics & More”, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited. I was just googling around and found your post, because I also consider buying one of these. The NTSC (1953) color space is introduced in 1953 by the FCC with the appearance of color television and has a wider gamut than the sRGB. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. 27" Asus VG278QR. Degree of pivoting the display counterclockwise. For example, by using FRC, a 6-bit display panel is able to show 16.7 millioin colors, which are typical for 8-bit display panels, and not the standard 262200 colors, instead. For Everything Better Than 60Hz™, Post

The percentage of the approximate area, taken by the active part of the screen, to the total front area. Well, since yesterday... vg278qr is gsync compatible (certified by nvidia) https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/, Yeah just updated my driver and now my VG278QR reads as gsync compatible.

terms of use Thanks ill look forward to it.. Also please check for frame skipping. Hey all! Hi everyone! Products may not be available in all markets. contact us | ASUS VG278Q is specially designed for long marathon gaming sessions.

Ideal settings for viewing photos and graphics online.

Information about some of the main accessories included in the standard packaging of the current model.

Information about whether the stand allows height adjustment.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. Average power consumption in standard work mode. The pixel pitch shows the distance from the centers of two neighboring pixels. The actual It is measured in candela per square metre (cd/m²). Too bad there is no 50 setting, cause it seams it would be ideal, but both of settings are pretty subtle, so it's hard to pick between them.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

I’ll try to put some pics or video. I look at the specs and it only says the cheaper one which is on sale seems to have higher Hz.. Is there something im missing here? Monitor was well built and gsync worked aswell without problem. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. VG278Q Gaming MonitorYour command appears on the screen instantly and you can hit that target just in time.

Information about the maximum vertical viewing angle, within which the image on the screen is of acceptable quality.

I want to use with g sync compatible. Der ASUS VG278QR Gaming-Monitor wurde speziell für lange Gaming-Sessions entwickelt. Onscreen timer that can be positioned on the left of the display to keep tracked of elapsed game time.

ASUS VG278Q is the fastest in its class, boasting a 1ms response time to eliminate smearing and motion blur.

ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of blue light. Reproduction of any part of this website in its entirety or partially or in any form or medium without prior written permission is prohibited.

A higher resolution allows the display of a more detailed and of higher quality image. HDTVYour command delay appears on the screen and you miss the target. In CRT displays the horizontal scan rate is the frequency, at which the CRT moves the electron beam from the left to the right of the display in a cycling manner, thus specifying the number of horizontal lines displayed per second. The image quality depends directly on the type of the display panel used. I was checking Prad's review again and noticed they tested Trace Free 100 with FreeSync wich resulted in barely recognizable image errors. Desktop monitors and smart TVs experience a latency/lag in visualizing the information. Very often the manufacturer provides the response time for transition from grey-to-grey (G2G).

Depth with stand in different measurement units.

news

Power consumption in sleep/stand by/suspend mode. Pivot+90°~-90°(clockwise & counterclockwise), The World's Fastest Esports Gaming Monitor. If i have shuttering or flickers, i’ll return it and will get the VG278Q (certified by nvidia) So, in one or two days I’ll give you a feedback. There are 2 screenshots for comparison. Ended up refunding it.

Coming in hot with 144Hz support at around $350 USD or about 16995 Pesos, the latest display from ASUS also sports ELMB at 120Hz. xD, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Dank TN-Technologie werden Farben lebensecht und brillant dargestellt, zudem bleiben sie auch aus großen Winkeln noch ideal erkennbar.

So im in a hunt for a new monitor and im eyeing on the VG278Q since it was listed a one of the G-sync certified. Approximate height of the display. Home of the computer component that you see most, your Monitor.

High contrast settings enhance the visibility even in dark scenes to clearly see your enemies. by Notty_PT » 28 Mar 2019, 14:46, Post Home of the computer component that you see most, your Monitor. Weight with stand in different measurement units. Width with stand in different measurement units. With quick cyclic switching between different color tones, an illusion for a new intermediate color tone is created.

I would like to upgrade to a proper 27" 1440p (so I can push pixels with my old GTX 1060 6 GB). They provide 18-, 24-, and 30-bit color, respectively. Ergonomically designed and wall-mountable. Canada websites for information about locally available products. Information whether the display can be swiveled around the stand axis.

about us | Which one would you reccomend? Usually, this is required for wall mounting. I woke up today and the Asus monitor I have as my main screen does not turn on during PC start up.

other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment. Information about the average amount of time, in which the pixels change from one color to another.

I'd buy this if I wasn't waiting for the Lenovo to drop any moment now... c'mon Lenovo! If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the width is calculated from the diagonal and the aspect ratio. The thicker the coating, the worse the image quality. Provides a greater brightness range and introduces more contrast gradations.

Input lag is amazing. ↳   Input Lag / Display Lag / Network Lag, ↳   Eliminating Motion Blur — LightBoost / ULMB / ELMB / DyAc, ↳   BENQ/Zowie Tweaking — Strobe Utility / Blur Reduction / DyAc, ↳   Area 51: Display Science, Research & Engineering, ↳   Software Developers / Low-Lag Code / Game Programming, ↳   Pursuit Camera Testing of Display Motion Blur, ↳   High Frame Rate Video (HFR, UltraHFR, 120fps, 240fps, 1000fps), ↳   Forum System / Registration / Suggestions, Asus VG278QR , 0.5ms, 165Hz, G-Sync Compatible, Re: Asus VG278QR , 0.5ms, 165Hz, G-Sync Compatible.