Sharing some photos from my sweet angel’s first birthday party! You’re house is literally goals ! See more ideas about Aspyn and parker, Aspyn, Aspyn ovard. 5. - Duration: 7:56. That urban outfitters throw pillow is too cute! We are so glad you guys could share this special moment with us.

Will miss this one tho! So grateful for this baby girl and her daddy ”, 107.9k Likes, 214 Comments - Aspyn Ovard Ferris (@aspynovard) on Instagram: “Happy birthday booboo bear! Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog. I love your house. http://charmainenyw.com. Where is your metal clothing rack from? I love this fresh style it really inspires me for my own decorations ! Love this so much from your video I had to come and buy the wallpaper! It’s house tour time! xx kirsten from Amsterdam. Aug 26, 2020 - Explore Lexi Parr's board "Aspyn and Parker", followed by 164 people on Pinterest. Aspyn ! I will share the video below so you can see a full video tour of the house! Been thinking about redecorating my room for a while now, will definitely use these photos as inspiration. Such a beautiful house!! What filter are you using in these photos?? Aspyn and Parker 353,554 views. Our house isn’t 100% finished yet so I didn’t take pictures of Parker’s office or my brother’s room (he has been living with us while he finishes high school since my family moved!). !, All I can say is… wow!

18:08. I did a room tour a while back so I will link that post here, but today I am showing you all the rest of the house! WE ARE ENGAGED! https://theuniquemayblog.wordpress.com These vlogs are about our lives and the things we do. Aspyn and Parker 629,390 views. I love your style so much! You have such a lovely home! <3. ❤️, Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog ... Aspyn and Parker 492,153 views. Hey guys! Omg this house is the goal ! We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. Questions We've NEVER Answered! RUG | COUCH | COFFEE TABLE | FUZZY PINK BLANKET, RUG | FUZZY PILLOWS | KNIT BLANKET | NIGHT STAND. Shann Eileen | http://www.shanneileen.com.

Love how this post turned out.

Can you like where you got the light fixture that’s above your dining table, please?! I love the dalmatian spotted walls. I have literally been coveting that wallpaper since the first video you showed it. Gosh, can you say house goals? Saved by yayers. Congratulations on your upcoming move! We have been together for his last 8 birthdays, or 9 if you count…”, 23.9k Likes, 53 Comments - Aspyn Ovard Ferris (@aspynovard) on Instagram: “One click edit with my minimal preset in the preset bundle selling this week Link is in my bio…”, 41.7k Likes, 60 Comments - Parker Ferris (@parkerferris) on Instagram: “How did I get so lucky!? Michael It is so inspiring. I am so excited to see what the new place will look like. It’s house tour time! Thank you so much!

We are moving up to Salt Lake sometime this year and we are so excited! Required fields are marked *, #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:center; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; width:100%;} Your house is goals! Teaming up with @cozyearthbedding to give away a Bamboo Bedding Bundle with a sheet set and duvet cover ($500+ value)! I cannot wait to see the new home and see the new design there. She’s been decorating our house for a few months when we get extra cash, and I am living the white base with wood grain or nice pastel colors.