setCookie(cookieName, value, expirationMinutes);

var $form = $(formElement); 82" from 1860. } } I researched mine and am fairly certain I am correct, but can find no information on the opinion of her work, nor the valuation of her works that have been sold. }, function slideInModal(upOrDown) { Tony Bennett Mickey Rooney. var head = document.head

It's entitled "Lady Godiva". It is believed that Bennett received his first lessons in art from David Cox. Tony Bennett Venezuela. $modal.show(); //hide on mobile phones

Probably not a fortune iof that … Does anyone know what Bennett paintings are worth or info on Bennett? h = Math.max(document.documentElement.clientHeight, window.innerHeight || 0), closedSignupBar: { + '
' + '<\/div>' submit: function($form, onSuccess) { Among his numerous accomplishments as a painter, Bennett has no less than three works in the Smithsonian collection, and created a commissioned artwork commemorating the United Nations’ 50th anniversary in 2001. I was born in Puerto Rico so you might say I'm an Island girl. + '<\/div>' [3] He attended Nambour State High School.

//don't run this function if the user has already triggered the modal by leaving the viewport //exdays*24*60*60

if (prefix == undefined) { var $modal = $('#ouibounce-modal'); // ------------------------------------------------------------------- * There is probably no need to call this directly - use setNewsletterCookie(). + '
' } Art UK is the online home for every public collection in the UK. Bennett lived and worked in Brisbane, where he created paintings, prints and worked in multi-media. var valid = ctx.validate( $form, $email); Artists' Signatures offers FREE access to over 100,000+ artist directory listings in our database. William James Bennett [English-born American, ca.1787-1844] Guide to pictures of works by William James Bennett in art museum sites and image archives worldwide. }, pagetypeurl = document.URL, [1] One of Bennett's pupils was Alfred Williams (1832–1905). It is believed that Bennett received his first lessons in art from David Cox. I hope you feel the same passions when you view my artwork. I have two oil painting that I bought at an estate auction. + '<\/div>' googletag.pubads().setTargeting("width", w), googletag.pubads().setTargeting("height", h), 1 == isnewsletter && googletag.pubads().setTargeting("isfirstpage", ['Y', pagetypeforce] )

var $modal = $('#ouibounce-modal'); initNewsletterSignup(); // Hide the errors } + '