Images featuring Phyllis Gladstone See Photos of Dave Coulier's 'Full House' Wedding Check out the Tanner family on the big day! At the same time, Coulier is busy brainstorming ways to dive back into metro Detroit. Saget, who played Coulier's best friend on the show, also posted a pic of another cast member, Stamos, as he enjoyed the beautiful Montana landscape. “Melissa has been my best friend since I met her nine years ago,” he told Us. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Fuller House has introduced a new generation to the lovable Tanner family. He went on to voice the Scooby-Doo animated TV series, tour as a standup, host Nickelodeon sketch-comedy show Out of Control, and guest-star on Family Ties and Newhart. She also posted a picture with the lucky groom himself. “I feel joy knowing the places Dave holds near to his heart,” Melissa, a Montana native, says.

I understand that part of it and readily welcome the challenge.”, In 2015, when Stamos called Coulier to let him know about the proposition to bring. Living off the lake has been a longtime dream of Coulier’s, and good timing is, partly, what has inspired the move now. He’s finished writing a number of family entertainment projects — four movies and three TV shows — and is in the process of trying to sell them with the shows being considered by networks like ABC, NBC, and Fox.

Coulier and his fiancée announced the engagement news just one month ago. Subscribe now for the exclusive interview (and find out why the Olsens skipped the spin-off), only in PEOPLE! Arlen Coulier photos, including production stills, premiere photos and other event photos, publicity photos, behind-the-scenes, and more. John Stamos joked around at the wedding carrying a piece of wood. It’s a beautiful place.” Peering out the rental home’s windows, the water captures his attention. Comedian Dave Coulier is married!

“You couldn’t go on stage following Robin Williams and just kind of have an OK set,” Coulier says.

Franklin tweeted an adorable picture — taken moments after Coulier and Bring exchanged vows — with the “three funniest guys I know, for 28 years…Love these guys!”. “People say you can never come back home,” he says from the open kitchen of the couple’s local rental property off of the lake, where he commutes to and from Los Angeles. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. “But you have to have those dreams first in order to have a direction.”, For Coulier, that direction came from connecting with other up-and-coming comedians. Full House stars! “But now I have to dream about other things because all those dreams came true.”. “I find that I’m drawn to Lake St. Clair.” It’s this draw that has Coulier making a bold move: At 60 years old, nearly four decades after decamping for Los Angeles, the funny kid’s coming home to metro Detroit. As for the men of the house? “I would like to thrive here as opposed to Los Angeles.”, All of this, of course, comes alongside his No. America’s heart with his infamous catchphrase, “Cut it Out;” ventriloquist work with Mr. Woodchuck, a suit-and-tie-clad stuffed beaver; and (for local fans) his hometown devotion when Joey sported a Red Wings jersey. 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. And, throughout his last few decades living in Los Angeles, where he made a splash as an actor, comedian, and now, director, the diner was one of the first places he’d stop when he was back home. “I said, ‘OK, I’m out playing golf. We really made some extraordinary friendships that will last forever.”, As the premiere of Fuller House approaches, “I miss my parents being here,” says Stamos. July 3, 2014, 1:23 PM • 4 min read.