Creates an Elemental Converter of any of the following 4 elemental properties, Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind. ARK: Survival Evolved> Workshop > Matze [GER]'s Workshop. All rights reserved.

Please see the. Think of making thousands of black pearls, do I/we really need to get a brush back for EACH pearl created?

It is only visible to you.

Updated . Jump to: navigation, search.

Updated . This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.

Two Tiers of Element Converters that require power to run, Normal and TEK, each made in new Crafting Stations called Con Crafters.

Next update will include a means to convert element dust to normal element. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. After this you can save it is a png.

To convert them vice versa shouldn't be op as you cannot transfer anything element related from server to server. Posted .

Net are pretty good -- can be downloaded here. Please see the. S+ Converter - Official ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines.

3.775 MB. Udaloy-Klasse-U-Jagd-Zerst?rer-Bausatz B7524K: 06.

You can also follow these steps for adding images to flags / billboards etc if you want to … I can change the "output" for the next update, that you get 10 or 100 black pearls by concerting. Jan 17, 2017 @ 1:34pm. Enter the full URL of your item or group's Polycount page, Enter the full URL of your item or group's reddit page, Enter the full URL to your item or group's Sketchfab page, This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines.

If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with ARK: Survival Evolved. How do craft element from element ore?

This page was last edited on 4 March 2016, at 21:58.

Photoshop is probabily the ultimate tool, but if you are unfamiliar with photoshop simpler tools such as Paint . Update: if you use non latin letters in your Windows Profile name, program will not save anything. Gamepedia. You can make your own by painting on a dino / object in game, save it in game and load the pnt file in my program. A Tek Tier vault like structure for storing the differing types of Element.

@DrunkMunki Yes sorry. Showing 1 - 7 of 7 comments S+ Converter - Official ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki.

ARK: Survival Evolved.

I just never got around to fixing it when life took an harsh turn of events. Would you mind releasing the source code so that another one could keep this mod up? All rights reserved. That includes weapons, armor, building structures, dyes, recipes and quest items. As of Version 310.11, we have been unable to access the inventory of the crafter. Add to Collection. Sorry, but there are no "gus.ini" settings and I don't want to add this, bacause I think, that the refinery is fast enough.

This skill can only be learned through a certain quest.

Converter & Freezer v4.2.

Or I can disable the returning of a paintbrush complete. background:url("https://ark.gamepedia.com/media/thumb/3/Mod_Structures_Plus_logo.png/48px-Mod_Structures_Plus_logo.png") no-repeat; Can't place the converter on floor, table or foundations. Description Discussions 8 Comments 230 Change Notes .

How to use my stand alone program for converting images to the new Ark Pnt. Description Discussions 3 Comments 126 Change Notes . DisableStructurePlacementCollision and it works ! @Shadowbeatz I fixed this by turning off collision in the settings, the exact setting escapes me, but I hope that helps you. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. There is no other use for dust than building enforcer and scouts and getting them fed. Jump to: navigation, search. ARK: Survival Evolved> Workshop > Matze [GER]'s Workshop. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. This mod has been a lifesaver, btw.

Ticking and Unticking colours in the bottom right will add/remove these dyes from the pallete. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. With the introduction of Extinction DLC, it is possible to "transfer" Element across server in the form of its dust variant. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews.

3.775 MB. It is only visible to you.

Favorite. 1.049 MB. These Converters can be used in conjunction with the skill Elemental Change or used on their own to endow the user with an elemental property for 3 minutes. The "Converter" turns several resources into: If there are any German speaking modders to help with this. Help . Save this image and use my program to convert to pnt for loading in Ark. If you have a related Youtube channel, enter the URL.

I appreciate your work. © Valve Corporation. However, it's rare that I can actually get a full image into the game, because of the bug where you get kicked halfway through painting. hello is there a way to change the gameusersettings.ini to craft faster in the refinery ? If you are still listening to this, is there a way of expanding the slots in the converter? Register.

The success rate of creating an elemental converter is 100%. Favorited. Gamepedia. ARK: Survival Evolved. Enter the full URL of your item or group's Facebook page, Enter the full URL of your item or group's Twitter page.

Award.

© Valve Corporation. Geschützturmdrehungssystem-Bausatz: 05.

margin-left:0.5em; I think the cause might have been when I was working on adding a tribute converter as well, before scrapping it to make it its own mod.