Live for the potential that you have within. Every minute of every single day is critical. Wayne T. Jackson is the senior pastor of Great Faith Ministries International. AT&T Universe – CH: 574 & 1574 HD A vital portion of Bishop Wayne T. Jackson’s ministry is to help those that cannot help themselves. We do not represent our products to be original and therefore we do not violate any copyright/trademark laws. The home, on the state historic registry, was once owned by Detroit Piston John Salley. He is also the senior pastor of Great Faith Ministries International located in Detroit, Michigan. “This interview is NOT a rally or an endorsement for Mr. Trump,” Jackson said in a press release. Never give up! Jackson." Jackson also gave $625 to Gov. No trademark or copyright infringement intended. Our website is in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s STATEMENT OF POLICY REGARDING COMPARATIVE ADVERTISING. “This is an opportunity as a community to get answers to questions that seriously impact our daily lives and future. Learn how to activate the Prayer of Faith, Prayer of Agreement, Prayer of Thanksgiving and Prayer of Petition in your life. The nonprofit doesn’t detail who or where it spends its money. Integrity for sure.

Trump there is a perception that your administration is racist,” the questioning states. The Impact Network is more than a television channel. Jackson has contributed $1,500 to former U.S. Rep. Carolyn Kilpatrick, mother of disgraced former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. His mission is to bring the demonstration of love and the miracle working power of Christ to those he encounters. He generously gives of his time to provide them with the tools to gain strength and the skills to begin again. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. He brought busloads of the Hurricane victims back to Detroit where the proper and essential provisions were given to them to enable them to start their lives over. When you have a dream, many people think that it will simply go well. Jackson submitted his questions to the Trump campaign before Saturday’s interview and a draft of Trump’s responses was leaked to the New York Times, which ranges from racial tensions, charges of Trump being a racist and Trump’s vision for black America. Call 313-491-3900. My consistent faith and do what I am called to do and stick with the vision that God gives us. The Impact Network is the fastest growing and largest black owned faith-based tv network spanning across the united states, the Bahamian Islands and parts of Africa! https://www.biographies.net/biography/wayne-t.-jackson/m/0h297x7.

We are rooting hard for these 50 inspiring women. Apostle Wayne T. Jackson will be blessing your water and praying for the sick. It is growing at an exponential rate.

Powered by. Since the networks’ inception, Bishop Jackson has been able to create new employment opportunities within the broadcasting industry which greatly benefits the Detroit Michigan community. Bishop Wayne T. Bishop Jackson has been a strong advocate for those who cannot help themselves. I believe that media transforms the mind. Bishop Wayne T. Jackson is an entrepreneur who blazed new trails when he launched Christian Television Network, touted as being the largest Christian Network in the country that is owned and operated by an African American. I waited too long for me to reach my destiny. GOOGLE PLAY Time Warner Cable – Spectrum

Bishop Wayne T. Jackson is a pillar of strength who serves his community with dignity and grace. AMAZON The television network airing the Trump interview with Jackson, The Impact Network, is owned and operated by Jackson, his wife and other ministers.

DOWNLOAD NOW