dead mice, mouse droppings and filth. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Calgary, AB T3J 3K9 (403) 590-1611. Food...More. Wont go back. food container in the dry food and food packaging storage area. Order food delivery and take out online from Apna Punjab Grocery (5075 Falconridge Blvd NE, Calgary, AB T3J 4L8, Canada). BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Just google this restaurant name and read Alberta Health Service report. Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Calgary, Hotels near Heritage Park Historical Village, Vietnamese Restaurants for Lunch in Calgary, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Calgary, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Calgary, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Calgary, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Calgary, Alyth - Bonnybrook - Manchester Restaurants, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Southeast Calgary. never going back after AHS news that the place is contaminated with mice. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. c. The old office that is now converted into a food and miscellaneous storage area is

BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile.

Wont go back. We only went to the Sweet Factory not the restaurant.

... Calgary Hamptons Airdrie Red Deer. Click here to learn more or control your settings. we ordered samosas, and it looked as if they were a week old! c. The old office that is now converted into a food and miscellaneous storage area is I was not as keen on the samosa's but I am used to home-made meat ones.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. around the dishwashing and dry food storage areas. health and keep their restaurants clean. shelves, counters and large food equipment, in corners and in hard-to-reach areas of It has been closed down by Alberta Health Services for...More, a. d. There is an accumulation of grease, grime and old food debris under and around And they had tasty sweets. Samosas were very oily and not tasty. cluttered and dirty. Just google this restaurant name and read Alberta Health Service report. I was not as keen on the samosa's but I am used to home-made meat ones. f. Hand washing sinks in the food preparation area are not easily accessible for hand washing purposes as they were either obstructed or their fixture connected to a long But I am feeling totally disgusted and gross now. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? more. Calgary; Convenience Store; Apna-Punjab Groceries & Movies; Apna-Punjab Groceries & Movies Convenience Store. The mothi chur ladoo is the one I would recommend most.

625 likes. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. looking for good samosas then go to the samosa factory in westwinds.