Boost your knowledge anytime, anywhere with the official SlideShare app.

Begin the class with an open forum where an image of a celebrity, hero, or someone who falls into both categories is projected in front of the class.

big_hero_6.pdf: File Size: 5008 kb: File Type: pdf: Download File.

baseballandamerican.pdf: File Size: 438 kb: File Type: pdf: Download File.

No time to read now? �g/��,N��w��&��k-�r(� /�_��4!`�@nL��ڿ���3�#WE��X�BVI;����$vN 2 . ĸVz�YB��BWO] ��g�s�r��nj�i:�zM�B�~~ǐ ��\�U�n��veP؆d���@|����@ �Z)V츓I��,�6)x @���|�F&?k/IH��O ՠ����y�xLr�U��c(��0�[��0�Sll��Aǎužye�8*��AͲ_�>�������&���'�L�Z�u�͢�^ 'yXᔘ����R���f�o3��w@np'�g*�^�Dn���a?�]�T�F�����+��v�a�����ee7= cl�b~^�lC�1W�1WKҚ�B0Ĝ��k!k1!1$�e�~����:��S~i�C�"����{�_7xL��HN����s]t����Φ�6%ahKvI�.�� �ݱ����Fp(� �@��o1�/�E�V��q�u�T�o��~�uG�Ͳ�jXY5���J�ڴU�Y��gk�0���Aíl���М$���s�.

m�l����n�e�&0���+FE솯T�隋U�K���g����a��:X$U ׎���P��ޏ�����r����

%%EOF Learn more. Z���Ÿ ��<9"������V���� �����4M^HC��.������>��ߔ��'�*���]~.6D ��^sH����CD^�uA�'E��JG����7��������^���n狫?d��� ���Wc���L�,���b('��@K,8Y��M��FV`?�.

Role of the Teacher in Performance Tasks.

(B��u�݅b1�bC���8�Qೡ��\�'pS��e#l��Bj���d25 ��>���K������#�8�q{h=��p ��&@���Ze�t8E�������OE^�� �ך9� "Qk��'�

9��r֨�s�p� ����z?

Big Six auditors, les six plus grands groupes d'audit financier au niveau mondial, voir Fat Four (Big Four) ;; Big Six, un groupe de polymères bon marché d'importance économique majeure et utilisés dans de nombreux domaines.

o�]���L�0Q�k秵i�b�v�K�{Spc�FQ�6n�rb��a��p�n�ϖ"bu�_�^�*�����(@GH���x��@^)�;��2��yĒF��Vq����NW��F��u�`~��zfKGcV�]�p�����B �W���K�7c�ܲΊ�r/9}�e��a� i��B4�U8˽��&6A0��Z�c��SKchّ��OӋ��qk�,Qb.A{�������� �!�&4wab�#��C�7{I%B�A�=�q��V��U��7��A�&J-^B2���l���"��;�ߩ�MY;���1M� C������̍�o">���s�s�3>��x��T�=5�{PDR-W�{�?���]��U���R�@�sV���w Content Area Performance Levels 1 Understand and Analyze Context .

U��AKǼ����ܸ�ְCԽi�!�����ݫ0��)�vX�t,;

AP Research Assessment Overview.

endstream endobj startxref

• Logically defends the alignment of a detailed, replicable research method the purpose of inquiry.

�&j��}�f�)���N�$���~L���Uט��a:)X������0!�Q��:�ug*X�[�n�����w�yd���R��֪[z*�J�w�66"�Y�åۚa�A4���Q�a��V�tuVI� Save favorites to read later - even offline!

Access 130+ million publications and connect with 17+ million researchers.

Appendix B: AP Research Timeline.

�C�wc��Gh�$�kL@Q�d-h'��6]��d3��`>P�d��Y�8*�d�t!J�������u��~E��ozm�zт�2�[�J����=ߤy5���|I��$��T3AE�����=�/D��1͜7��� D�(�Z��S�榅ڡ���A7�I�|�Ҋ Join for free and gain visibility by uploading your research. 510 0 obj <>/Encrypt 467 0 R/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[466 65]/Info 465 0 R/Length 142/Prev 570845/Root 468 0 R/Size 531/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream

�O��6ͦt^\.�}�4��P�i��#�&H(+?�ema���� _����2����~,һ Start conversations to help you find a job.

AP Research Performance Task Rubric: Academic Paper . E��M\�yh:Ol���;v��Fq�? • Logically defends the alignment of detailed, replicable research the purpose of the inquiry. 69 . The paper identifies the topic of inquiry.

h�bbd```b``���o�d0�d��l� �IA�w�ո�e5��$� �`�� �lKJ:�dL-����HA�i�������O���ݦ� &�#�籋Ce׀�k�D���@� ���&F�$�#������ K��

z~!h�#���J.��S� ߷G�˜�C� stream

��iK��I>���-:`�]c��vf

�uvk���y�k��P�2Zv���YݒY�emn�%e �ˢ�׺�����t�%e�lA��mv��T(N�S֞X4��ǝLWY��y�Xh(oia�,� �ڔך�Y��m��],�"x��Y�6O��',��dO�zm궫�vcͣ����h�Rs�J���J(rJ�W�m��.4O�#+����>q~BVTԴ�>sN����(+�uA�FBF\�ȟ]G���;|XQ�� մOh]���.��Ch�em:#��� • “Celebrity / Hero presentation.” Instructional Strategies / Procedure 1. Make Stunning Presentations - Easy & Free.

Explore over 15 million presentations, videos and infographics in stunning, full-screen layout.

��/��XzR�h��әh[n��Mv�*T��9t[�SJ��L�5Y��,xvpN0�Xu���`��K4��BjF�N�67_��@�Lty��6����S¯�B$d�t�� 3���\����l��H�ݹ+A�� �ɗ�p�t�2��B)͍�b�f�kI�XX.

%PDF-1.3

LinkedIn: Jobs, Business News & Social Networking, LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills, Cookies help us deliver our services. endstream endobj 467 0 obj <>>>/EncryptMetadata false/Filter/Standard/Length 128/O(�����Q.`;��R�vȾqͰ����L��)/P -1340/R 4/StmF/StdCF/StrF/StdCF/U(�2��?�Q��tc��-@ )/V 4>> endobj 468 0 obj <><><>]/OFF[]/Order[]/RBGroups[]>>/OCGs[512 0 R 513 0 R]>>/Outlines 237 0 R/Pages 460 0 R/StructTreeRoot 247 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 469 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 3/Type/Page>> endobj 470 0 obj <>stream 466 0 obj <> endobj

dS�fH�b�܏@��AN�/����D����K9

Equity and access for students is a primary goal, therefore, student presentations can be delivered in a remote, hybrid, or in-person setting. 4 0 obj

��R�=��T�y�Q�� �����b�n�!V�ɷ�|���j�?

%���������

A*�-�����s.����,��=�� rogram AP Research Course and Exam Description iv. Save favorites to read later - even offline! By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Contact Us. Explore over 15 million presentations, videos and infographics in stunning, full-screen layout.

x�Z�v�F��+���IƜ�;��&��>Ҽ��EO5�S�������?�3�-9�(�M�c� ��B��-}&�P� ?>�qD��?Tk�H��h$� y�_��O������-�(�b�I���&��q���3)4�������E�۳�7:�|B�����jk�3��`�J� ����$a��o�N���!�8z��n�>&�����)5��Z��2�l�G(a��"8f�%F�N�9��:�k�U_�?�e�" Inquiry Proposal Form.

Learn in-demand business, tech and creative skills from industry experts.

� Change starts with a single step. %PDF-1.6 %����

No time to read now?

The paper identifies the topic, and describes the purpose and focus of the inquiry. Le terme anglais Big Six (les « six grands ») peut désigner : . When a new image shows up they have to say if that person is a celebrity or a hero and why. endstream endobj 471 0 obj <>stream

2020-21 AP Research Presentation Guidance The Presentation and Oral Defense (POD) must be delivered in real time, and not pre-recorded. \n�K� &[ p��p�ԗYl-��'�s=ڂc�KCa�`z�ù��V5��~�&w���pƳ << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> ���������� (�5��LfbéTҳXk�krUk�K��:|��um���] AP Research Through-Course Performance Task. ���'���cKj�B�J���p�=]E�lF���w��D'Zk>�}6�I��dHZ�g��'hG����f����|�|챊�}�/;�Q�@Y�l B���*�I9����>�2�ՏK�X���얱'"/H����ƀσF/0g��EݥK�7Y��r �:�0ʲ�����[a�B�w>���f��'�c�b����7��7����LWS��eeJVKTh�*AOt

Reproducibles for Students. ��v����{��.&O2����5}p�J�L)����{l�^readZ������@1� �&w��_���%M���v��!`N�>��/�:�DL@M�_���X�џ�k@{ɂ�d�rn1���*��5� 8!�� �}�[*ErDH2�� l�|����ߐ�Cq��7[Zŧ��YK���7?��c��_VZ��|cmj��R#�@|t�H"���-A�ڔ���uvH�,���2��C��w�Ӭn�_o�/ݿ�Q%�!�F�q�����N��Ky JY���9��gR�z�3�$�Ti"�Єh�v�+KH:2�q�9�_�Gg�������K�����g�z:V]�#��e�>"J x &y5��ҽ�$�w�84t�$R��y}��ui��o\E�t�Y��������z����L�(J����%�0��:l~�qA,>[��c�$r��-���PN�{��4�|����h# nI

0 research method, with questionable alignment t o the purpose of the inquiry.

530 0 obj <>stream Build your reputation by sharing smart content. �G����n4a��ϱY�J�@��5�pߖ���CI��C����c;zV�����YE3M]��,r=�Q^"T��Vƍj��#Яs��5�d �AH| l��Qt��Ƀ��s�d��/"%%\El�-*g���;��eH�͊�h�Q�:�n���B#�P�t�6ĉ�7�c\ 8�1��;9=���͚ +��p���-;k�[0Ǒ������4�� �J��P����Rsb�crS���e�'�����F�ഇb3�8آ23�7��x�� ����H�5�h�o)�Oᳪ����.&���T;i�up����Pm{��lmsC�3zcl�ȋ���� _�W�6?�D�r�H�%K�T����l�,�h��6r���W�:=!0r7�I��U؇��J�+��7��� #v�"d�u�`��DUER��'���^�H8n�����L�,���c�ǦR��V�6\2qڇ��L�b�Ua�#���m��q� �4pUkG��/јX�ve1��lU\��Q�w[���I��l,�P�ny��Ʊ"���t��!a �,��U s�7�\Zџ깠'9��[��,g�lNq�֐���m1��A-��N���+&�Do�I�$��4E�֜����&=R;rh�2�;�ǶV_�LoYħ?Wvr�6

*q�t��B��D_�e�67�J�qr�ȵ*A�L�͑�"lΦ�ʘL��:���[�8�g�+B���N��� breathing_research.pdf : File Size: 1263 kb: File Type: pdf: Download File. Boost your knowledge anytime, anywhere with the official SlideShare app. • Summarizes or reports existing knowledge in the field of