Your email address will not be published. He has been credited for helping bring Microsoft's database, Windows Server and developer tools to its Azure cloud. [19] Later, he received an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in 1996. Anupama’s hubby wаѕ born in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Satya's father migrated from Nadella village to Bukkapuram in Anantapuramu district, Andhra Pradesh, and then to Hyderabad. Hiѕ father wаѕ a civil servant оf thе Indian Administrative Service. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Venugopal was secretary to the PM, in-charge of Kashmir affairs and social development and he was Satya’s father IAS batchmate. His mother Prabhavati was a Sanskrit lecturer and his father, Bukkapuram Nadella Yugandhar, was an Indian Administrative Service officer of the 1962 batch. Venugopal was secretary to the PM, in-charge of Kashmir affairs and social development and he was Satya’s father IAS batchmate. © Ms Anupama Nadella, wife of Microsoft CEO Sri @satyanadella announced a donation of Rs 2 crore for the efforts to s… https://t.co/9FQYSmgm8C — Telangana CMO (@TelanganaCMO) 1585048861000 Venugopal, a retired IAS officer who served as secretary to the Prime Minister. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. A cheque for Rs 2 crore has been handed over to Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao by Anupama's father and former senior IAS officer KR Venugopal, it said. You can also subscribe without commenting. [47] On October 26, 2018, Microsoft acquired GitHub for US$7.5 billion. For other people with the same surname, see, Indian American business executive and CEO of Microsoft, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, "Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Once Gave Up His Green Card For Love", "Microsoft Board Names Satya Nadella as CEO", "Microsoft Board names Satya Nadella as CEO", "When diversity is seen as discrimination", "I had just emerged from teaching a class in media studies at", "Satya Nadella's father BN Yugandhar passes away at the age of 82", ‘Studious, hardworking boy has achieved his goal,’ says Satya Nadella's dad, "Nadella is still rooted to his village in AP", "How one high school produced the CEOs of Microsoft, Adobe and Mastercard", "MIT thrilled over Nadella being in race to head Microsoft", "India's MIT costs less than $6,000 a year—and look where it got Satya Nadella", "I went to the United States right when Sachin Tendulkar started to play for India so I look at it and say, wow, I missed the entire Sachin era of Indian cricket", "Next Microsoft CEO could be UWM graduate", "Microsoft's New CEO Satya Nadella: 10 Things to Know", "The rise of Satya Nadella, the CEO who totally turned Microsoft around in 5 years and made it more valuable than Apple", "Indo-American Satya Nadella in race to be Microsoft's new CEO", "Microsoft CEO Nadella Received $84.5 Million in 2016 Pay", "The New York Times Top 200 Highest-Paid CEOs", "Satya Nadella biography: Everything you need to know about Microsoft's new CEO", "Satya Nadella: Executive Profile & Biography", "Microsoft Has Found Its New CEO: Satya Nadella", "Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella: women, don't ask for a raise", "Was inarticulate re how women should ask for raise.