I will love you always. You are my world. You make my world so bright. You make me so happy. Happy anniversary, boyfriend. 129. Happy anniversary. Each anniversary finds us happier; Everything seems sweeter since I met you. I wish every marriage could be as loving as the one this anniversary love poem describes.

107. 84. I was meant to be Your baby. This anniversary love poem, in free verse, says that true love lasts. 15. Thank you for coming along. This anniversary love poem, in free verse, says that true love lasts. Anniversary Love SonnetYou’ve always been the one I counted on,Through joy and sorrow, laughter, and some tears;You keep me grounded; you’re my steady rock;You’re there for me through days and months and years.Your sweet devotion never, ever fails,No matter what I say or what I do.Sometimes I wonder what I ever didTo deserve someone as wonderful as you.I love you with a love I can’t control;I always want to be right by your side.I want to touch you, kiss you and much more;My passion for you cannot be denied.Together we are satisfied and blessed;Our marriage is the very, very best.By Joanna Fuchs. Thanks for reading our anniversary love poems!

Words alone cannot express how much I love you. Looking at you, I know that you are in your life’s happiest phase. You are sweet, charming, thoughtful, and handsome. Today, all I want to do is cuddle with you and kiss you. Thank you for being my rock, for making me feel safe in your arms.

28. God knew that I needed you in my life and he brought you to me. 19. I pray that we will have many more anniversaries to celebrate together. I am so thankful for you. One year ago today, my life became our life. You are so manly. Happy anniversary! Even after all of this time, you still give me butterflies in my stomach.

Happy anniversary. Happy anniversary! All I need is you and your love. 102. I’d search and find you right away, Think about how your boyfriend makes you feel. 106. You might feel like writing him a sweet, special message for your anniversary whether it is in a card or in a letter or text message. I am so happy that we found each other. More Time, More LoveOur (number of years) anniversary, Love,Brings feelings of delight,Thoughts of pleasure that you give meEvery day and every night.I’m grateful for each day and hour;I thank the Lord aboveFor giving me the precious gift:Of your deep, enduring love.As our lives go on and on,One thing is always true:To the very end, I’ll always wishFor more time, more love with you.By Joanna Fuchs, To view ALL our poem pages, see our SITE MAP. It’s our anniversary; time to celebrate!

79. Every day and every night. 156. And I keep on loving you more and more. What were your first impressions of each other? Happy anniversary! 96. Happy anniversary. Happy anniversary.

I have the one I searched for, and it’s you. 148. … Read More... about Participate in Research. Happy anniversary. Since day 1, we have grown so much together as a couple.

Happy anniversary!

I never want this feeling to end. It is none other than my beautiful missus. 32. Happy anniversary! I would choose you over and over again in a heartbeat. Every passing year with you is worth it.

72. Exactly one year into our relationship, my love for you has only grown stronger. Falling asleep next to you and waking up to see your face next to me is the best feeling in the whole world. You are still the only guy for me. I cannot wait to see what is in store for us. Happy anniversary! Who is Debby Clarke Belichick ‘Bill Belichick’s Ex-Wife’?

Your email address will not be published. 3. Happy anniversary. Happy anniversary to the hottest set of buns that I have ever seen! I love you with my heart and soul. You can also substitute your own preferred endearment for the word "dear" in the first line of this anniversary love poem. Romantic Anniversary Messages for Your Boyfriend. 34. The Best Vodafone Ghana Bundles and Broadband Packages For You. You lit a fire in me that burns so passionately. Happy anniversary to the best boyfriend in the world. 8. I believe that everything happens for a reason because everything in my life, all the good and the bad, has led me right to you. This is a wonderful loving poem that is perfect for people in the most beautifully loving relationships. Happy anniversary! Every time that you look at me, I still get butterflies.

And you are my reason for being so happy. Here's an anniversary love message that is a prose poem (nonrhyming), suitable for a wedding anniversary poem or a marriage poem.

Everything in life is better with you. I love you with all of my heart. It's really amazing, just being with you We're lovers and partners in all that we do. Happy anniversary to my amazing boyfriend. You are out of this world. 160. This would be a wonderful poem to have printed out for a card insert of to be placed on a unique gift for your loved on on your anniversary as it really does give off …